• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 06, 2017, 01:04:21 PM
Meanwhile, the ''Man-Made Global Cooling Warming Climate Change'' advocates continue to be debunked.  It's been demonstrated repeatedly these people lie, adjust the data to ''prove'' their claims, have discussions on how to amplify data that supports their claims and suppress and ignore data that doesn't, pick and choose years to use as base years for comparison purposes, don't use the software to project future change properly, etc, etc, on and on.  And, oh yeah, they use the typical left-wing tactics in attacking anyone who doesn't agree with them - which is probably the best way of detecting who it is we're really dealing with.

Using ''man made climate change'' as a rallying call is just another tactic in their quest to create their ultimate goal of a one-world left-wing fascist government, run by them.  The intent of this global change crap is for the various countries to hand over massive power to an unelected, unaccountable, unresponsive world governing body to dictate rules the member countries would then be obligated to follow.  Sort of like the EU in Europe.

Of course big polluter countries like China and India have serious governments, and aren't going to put the continued economic growth of their countries at risk, so they just pay lip service to these proposals and see them as the West weakening itself - to their benefit.  And that works out for the global fascists because for now these measures are aimed at the US and the West anyway.

I'd suggest anyone that insists on getting their information from the Fake News Media only skip the following link. 

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/exclusive-study-finds-temperature-adjustments-account-for-nearly-all-of-the-warming-in-climate-data/ 

"In fact, the magnitude of their historical data adjustments, that removed their cyclical temperature patterns, are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data.”

Someone better lock up that data or it'll disappear faster than Hillarys 60,000 emails about yoga.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 06, 2017, 12:10:13 PM
Yes, it was and is a great idea.  Unless you're a Fox News talking head.  That's the problem with you Trumpers.  Every time you get fucked you not only don't realize it but you say, "Oh, please.  Some more please."

This coming from someone who has and continues to give Obama and Clinton oral sex is rich. It's the stuck-on-stupid leftist bozos like you that have put Trump in the White House. You and your ilk fucked  up.  Deal with it.   

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 06, 2017, 01:04:21 PM
Meanwhile, the ''Man-Made Global Cooling Warming Climate Change'' advocates continue to be debunked.  It's been demonstrated repeatedly these people lie, adjust the data to ''prove'' their claims, have discussions on how to amplify data that supports their claims and suppress and ignore data that doesn't, pick and choose years to use as base years for comparison purposes, don't use the software to project future change properly, etc, etc, on and on.  And, oh yeah, they use the typical left-wing tactics in attacking anyone who doesn't agree with them - which is probably the best way of detecting who it is we're really dealing with.

Using ''man made climate change'' as a rallying call is just another tactic in their quest to create their ultimate goal of a one-world left-wing fascist government, run by them.  The intent of this global change crap is for the various countries to hand over massive power to an unelected, unaccountable, unresponsive world governing body to dictate rules the member countries would then be obligated to follow.  Sort of like the EU in Europe.

Of course big polluter countries like China and India have serious governments, and aren't going to put the continued economic growth of their countries at risk, so they just pay lip service to these proposals and see them as the West weakening itself - to their benefit.  And that works out for the global fascists because for now these measures are aimed at the US and the West anyway.

I'd suggest anyone that insists on getting their information from the Fake News Media only skip the following link. 

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/exclusive-study-finds-temperature-adjustments-account-for-nearly-all-of-the-warming-in-climate-data/ 

Y'know, we do have a thread on this topic.

http://bellgab.com/politics/the-ongoing-climate-and-weather-debate-including-general-weather-news/360/

starrmtn001

Full Speech: President Trump Delivers HISTORIC Speech to People of Poland 7/6/17.

https://youtu.be/glldoTNVzlc

PaulAtreides

Trump has been so antsy that staff gave him a fidget spinner.  Unfortunately, he reportedly got it stuck on his dick and had to seek medical attention.  Problem was that no one would accept TrumpCare.  So he just fidgets away.

CozyRozie

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 06, 2017, 03:29:19 PM
Trump has been so antsy that staff gave him a fidget spinner.  Unfortunately, he reportedly got it stuck on his dick and had to seek medical attention.  Problem was that no one would accept TrumpCare.  So he just fidgets away.

..this is so lame, -even I'm coming up with better silliness 8)

chefist

President Trump conquered in Poland today. Sorry haters. Lol. :-D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Chefist on July 06, 2017, 04:13:33 PM
President Trump conquered in Poland today. Sorry haters. Lol. :-D

He bashed the United States.  It was great. 

CozyRozie

***Mr.President TRUMP***

Jailed pilot Yaroshenko asks US President Trump to send him to Russia
Published time: 5 Jul, 2017 10:02
https://www.rt.com/politics/395328-jailed-pilot-yaroshenko-asks-us/

*Russian citizen Konstantin Yaroshenko has addressed the US president with a plea to send him back to Russia because the 20-year sentenced passed on him in 2011 is unlawful and unjust.
He hopes for Donald Trump’s “humanity and understanding.”*

Yaroshenko’s letter to Trump was forwarded to the White House through the Russian Embassy in Washington on July 4, Izvestia reported on Wednesday.
The newspaper added that on the same day, Yaroshenko’s family also addressed Trump with a request to pardon the pilot.

“It is very difficult for me to remain far from my Motherland, my people and the most important â€" from my family.
I have a lot of problems here because of the language gap â€" I cannot fully explain my health problems and I cannot seek medical aid.
I also cannot fully understand prison officers’ orders and this leads to serious consequences,” Yaroshenko wrote in his letter.

“I will never see my mother now; she died on May 7, 2017, still waiting to see me.
It is unbearably hard for me to live through such a loss while being so far away.
I only carry on because I am thinking of my wife and daughter â€" if I die in prison they would not survive such a blow,” he added.

Yaroshenko also reminded the president of the fate of US citizens Kevin Dawes and Peter Wilcox, who were reunited with their families after Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered they be sent home as a goodwill gesture.
(Kevin Dawes was released from detention in Syria in 2016 due to Putin’s intervention and Peter Wilcox was amnestied and sent home in 2013 after being detained for taking part in the boarding of the Russian Arctic oil rig as part of a Greenpeace protest).

At the same time, Yaroshenko reminded Trump about the fate of the US student Otto Warmbier, who spent too much time in custody in North Korea and died in June this year, soon after arriving back in his home country and without seeing his family.
“This address to President Trump is my last chance to come back to Russia while retaining my sanity.
I hope that the US president shows humanity and mercy and transfers me to the Russian authorities,” he concluded.

Yaroshenko is currently serving the 20 year sentence he was given in 2011 for allegedly participating in a plan to smuggle drugs into the US.
All charges against him were based on the testimony of US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) agents who had launched a sting operation against him.
Yaroshenko was first arrested in Liberia and was flown to the US without official extradition procedure and in violation of the diplomatic code.

Yaroshenko strongly insists that he is completely innocent and that the whole process was a part of the US agents’ attempt to extract evidence against other Russian citizen, Viktor Bout.
Bout was the owner of a transport company who had also been extradited to the US and sentenced to a lengthy prison term after a DEA sting operation.

He has also repeatedly complained about the prison conditions he is kept in and the blatant disregard to his health demonstrated by the US prison authorities.
He filed a plea of extradition to Russia over “cruel and humiliating” conditions in the Fort Dix Prison,
but in early April this plea was rejected by the US Department of Justice.

../ Mr.President, what if he is indeed innocent and his claim... "that the whole process was a part of the US agents’ attempt to extract evidence against other Russian citizen, Viktor Bout."
is true, you know Mr.PRESIDENT THAT SOME OF YOUR AGENTS ARE NOT VERY HONEST PEOPLE.
Hell,.. just look at your 911 investigation :o 8)

starrmtn001

WATCH President Donald Trump FULL Day In Poland All Events 7/6/17 Live Trump.

https://youtu.be/i5lXH442_ms

Dr. MD MD

So, now the deep state's narrative has morphed from 17 intelligence agencies say the Russians hacked the election to Well, it was actually only 3 of them and what they actually said isn't that the Russians hacked the election but that Russians (like theONE) tried to influence the election online. Really?! EVERYONE in the world does that. I know some Brits the so-called "intelligence" agencies should be talking to as well, if that's the case.  ::) ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 06, 2017, 05:04:36 PM
So, now the deep state's narrative has morphed from 17 intelligence agencies say the Russians hacked the election to Well, it was actually only 3 of them and what they actually said isn't that the Russians hacked the election but that Russians (like theONE) tried to influence the election online. Really?! EVERYONE in the world does that. I know some Brits the so-called "intelligence" agencies should be talking to as well, if that's the case.  ::) ;D

..wrong nationality Doc.
(..I understand their language tho) 8)

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 06, 2017, 04:27:23 PM
He bashed the United States.  It was great.

You're acting retarded and I'm putting that kindly.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 04:28:45 PM
***Mr.President TRUMP***

Jailed pilot Yaroshenko asks US President Trump to send him to Russia
Published time: 5 Jul, 2017 10:02
https://www.rt.com/politics/395328-jailed-pilot-yaroshenko-asks-us/

*Russian citizen Konstantin Yaroshenko has addressed the US president with a plea to send him back to Russia because the 20-year sentenced passed on him in 2011 is unlawful and unjust.
He hopes for Donald Trump’s “humanity and understanding.”*

Yaroshenko’s letter to Trump was forwarded to the White House through the Russian Embassy in Washington on July 4, Izvestia reported on Wednesday.
The newspaper added that on the same day, Yaroshenko’s family also addressed Trump with a request to pardon the pilot.

“It is very difficult for me to remain far from my Motherland, my people and the most important â€" from my family.
I have a lot of problems here because of the language gap â€" I cannot fully explain my health problems and I cannot seek medical aid.
I also cannot fully understand prison officers’ orders and this leads to serious consequences,” Yaroshenko wrote in his letter.

“I will never see my mother now; she died on May 7, 2017, still waiting to see me.
It is unbearably hard for me to live through such a loss while being so far away.
I only carry on because I am thinking of my wife and daughter â€" if I die in prison they would not survive such a blow,” he added.

Yaroshenko also reminded the president of the fate of US citizens Kevin Dawes and Peter Wilcox, who were reunited with their families after Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered they be sent home as a goodwill gesture.
(Kevin Dawes was released from detention in Syria in 2016 due to Putin’s intervention and Peter Wilcox was amnestied and sent home in 2013 after being detained for taking part in the boarding of the Russian Arctic oil rig as part of a Greenpeace protest).

At the same time, Yaroshenko reminded Trump about the fate of the US student Otto Warmbier, who spent too much time in custody in North Korea and died in June this year, soon after arriving back in his home country and without seeing his family.
“This address to President Trump is my last chance to come back to Russia while retaining my sanity.
I hope that the US president shows humanity and mercy and transfers me to the Russian authorities,” he concluded.

Yaroshenko is currently serving the 20 year sentence he was given in 2011 for allegedly participating in a plan to smuggle drugs into the US.
All charges against him were based on the testimony of US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) agents who had launched a sting operation against him.
Yaroshenko was first arrested in Liberia and was flown to the US without official extradition procedure and in violation of the diplomatic code.

Yaroshenko strongly insists that he is completely innocent and that the whole process was a part of the US agents’ attempt to extract evidence against other Russian citizen, Viktor Bout.
Bout was the owner of a transport company who had also been extradited to the US and sentenced to a lengthy prison term after a DEA sting operation.

He has also repeatedly complained about the prison conditions he is kept in and the blatant disregard to his health demonstrated by the US prison authorities.
He filed a plea of extradition to Russia over “cruel and humiliating” conditions in the Fort Dix Prison,
but in early April this plea was rejected by the US Department of Justice.

../ Mr.President, what if he is indeed innocent and his claim... "that the whole process was a part of the US agents’ attempt to extract evidence against other Russian citizen, Viktor Bout."
is true, you know Mr.PRESIDENT THAT SOME OF YOUR AGENTS ARE NOT VERY HONEST PEOPLE.
Hell,.. just look at your 911 investigation :o 8)

Yeah, they make him brush his teeth and take a shower every day.  That is truly cruel and unusual punishment for a Russian.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 06, 2017, 06:24:02 PM

Yeah, they make him brush his teeth and take a shower every day.  That is truly cruel and unusual punishment for a Russian.

BTW,..
How is your son, you know the illiterate poet student, is he reading to you and your girlfriend*tranny boyfriend* his literary pieces with his tranny*boyfriend by his side... :o

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 06, 2017, 07:43:29 PM
If the parties can't start working together this is the future

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/06/investing/illinois-budget-deal-house-override/index.html

That's the future anyway, the national debt is $20 trillion, and that is not counting the unfunded liabilities of well over another $100 trillion.  Then there's the states debts, cities and counties municipal debt, school district, water district, fire district, park district, etc and so on. 

Why not add a government run health care system to the mix, that way when everything else goes, our healthcare can go too.  But at least we will have been ''compassionate'' back in 2017.

Raise your hoof if you wish you were dependent on the Illinois state government to pay for your healthcare

CozyRozie

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 06, 2017, 07:43:29 PM
If the parties can't start working together this is the future

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/06/investing/illinois-budget-deal-house-override/index.html
"Moody's said on Wednesday that it may still make Illinois the first state with a "junk" credit rating despite the $5 billion being raised by the tax hike.
A downgrade would make Illinois the first state to receive a "junk" rating and could likely trigger higher borrowing costs for America's fifth-largest state."

ha ha ha,....
...Let's hope all the white people leave that shithole state and only blacks/niggers and spics will get left there and niggers will start massive war with the spics and will or kill them all or drive them back to Mexico  8)

The Democrat Fake News Media is reporting on the Illinois crisis as little as possible of course, and when they do cover it they talk about the problem as it stands now (some vague comments about a lack of money) as well as the bond rating - but never the actions taken over the years that produced this. 

The ''Progressives'' should be sued for false advertising, they are the opposite of progressive.

CozyRozie

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on April 26, 2016, 02:57:16 AM
I don't live in Chicago. I live in a south suburb that was 70% white around 2000. Then Daley closed the housing projects down and gave them all vouchers and then they came here and destroyed the city. The city got some money from the government to fix up the city for our new residents but they destroyed everything within six months. They even bought private land and built a new apartment complex and paid like over a million dollars for it but they destroyed it and now it's condemned.

They keep setting things on fire.  I don't understand them and fire. They keep destroying entire buildings so they have to be razed and now there are lots of vacant lots where houses and businesses used to be.

Most white people fled at the beginning. The ones that stayed can't sell their homes now. Black people don't buy homes, they just rent. So the white people that left too late still have homes here that they can't sell so they rent them out to our new residents. They trash the place and then they move out and you have to replace everything.

Most of the business here have fled.  It's mostly empty stores and buildings. There's nothing here. We had three gay bars and one lesbian bar but our new residents hate LGBT and harassed and beat them up and they all closed up and left.

There is trash and broken glass everywhere. Break ins, and car jackings went up. So have shootings and even murders. Some black co workers overheard me and a white co worker talking about the recent spate of shootings. Some gangbangers went to the funeral home and shot six people at a fucking funeral because the deceased was a gangbanger. And we were talking about this and our black co workers over heard us and got mad. They said that just because there are shootings doesn't mean the neighborhood is bad.

There's a bad heroin epidemic here. They just pass out everywhere. If they pass out on private property then the police will send an ambulance for them but if they pass out like in a vacant lot then they'll just leave them there.

lol,
I think I suddenly like "the new residences of Calumet City" ..way to go niggers, spread fear amongst LGBT. hahaha ;)

here is attached interesting exchange between norland2424 (now he uses 'dot' as his name -fucking coward,lol) and JesusJuice plus Empress posting his picture, hahaha fun times for sure !!! :o

CozyRozie

Quote from: MikuJuice03 on April 12, 2017, 11:15:12 AM
Dr. MD MD can't be racist, he's the boards resident nigger.

why you are hiding coward??

Up All Night

The G-20 two-day meeting between the 19 most important industrial and emerging economies in the world (plus the European Union) will begin with a discussion on the fight against global warming. US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin will not take part in that, however, and have scheduled a formal meeting with each other instead.  ;D

FUCK YEAH !!

WINNING !!!

Quote from: Up All Night on July 07, 2017, 12:28:51 AM
The G-20 two-day meeting between the 19 most important industrial and emerging economies in the world (plus the European Union) will begin with a discussion on the fight against global warming. US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin will not take part in that, however, and have scheduled a formal meeting with each other instead.  ;D

FUCK YEAH !!

WINNING !!!

It's probably time for Europe to plant a few thousand olive trees and cover the rest with sand and camels

starrmtn001

Live: G20 Opening Ceremony Hamburg - President Trump Speech 7/7/17.
Started streaming 3 hours ago

https://youtu.be/9OifgyM_wcw

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 07, 2017, 06:19:23 AM
Live: G20 Opening Ceremony Hamburg - President Trump Speech 7/7/17.
Started streaming 3 hours ago

https://youtu.be/9OifgyM_wcw