• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 10, 2017, 10:18:53 PM
I believe he keeps $1.00 (one dollar) and gives the rest to (forgot the name of the organization) who help people whose loved ones have been killed by illegal aliens.  He'll choose a different charity every payday  Correct?

Right. Haha...He's got his followers believing he's a generous philanthropist. The POTUS salary is chump change compared to the money he and his family are raking in, "blind trust" and all 🤑

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article159988019.html

CozyRozie

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 10, 2017, 09:48:09 PM
This is the problem with allowing a family to take over the WH. Their primary allegiance is to family over country. Trump and his children are all sucking at the taxpayer's teat. The presidency is their cash cow.

I'm not surprised you would rush to defend the Trumps as innocent victims "under attack from the scumbags." But they simply aren't worthy of your unconditional devotion. Do you actually think this self-serving family gives a shit about you? Signing a few EOs that align with your conservative POV is a long way off from his promise to MAGA. His administration (and his party) is preoccupied by his own high drama, dysfunction, and chaos, allowing little time and resources for us hard-working citizens.

Lt.Uhura,
did we just ripped you 'a new one' ...haha ha ha...and you have nothing to say now. lol 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 10, 2017, 10:54:24 PM
Right. Haha...He's got his followers believing he's a generous philanthropist. The POTUS salary is chump change compared to the money he and his family are raking in, "blind trust" and all 🤑

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article159988019.html

The only followers here are brain dead idiots like you who still blindly follow the mainstream media wherever they want you to go. Drink deep your Koolaid, zombie!  ;D

Up All Night

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2017, 10:46:43 AM
How did I ever miss this zippy number?  Now we know what winning sounds like!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC0ATnrhTkU

It feels like this...

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 10, 2017, 10:42:15 PM
So you're privy to info exonerating the Trumps from any wrongdoing? You should pass it along to the various investigations, help lift that "dark cloud" over the WH. And while your at it, share his taxes and show us to whom he's indebted, wouldya?...

Well, I'm just looking at what we have after every Fake News Media outlet, a Senate investigation, a House investigation, a special prosecutor, and the Mad Maxine Democrats have left no stone unturned for going on eight months now.  Which is nothing.

It seems to me if there were something to be found, it would have been by now.  Maybe they should just issue him a parking ticket and declare victory.

As far as his tax return, as I mentioned 1) it really isn't anyone's business, unless they can prove he's broken the tax laws, 2) most of what he does is likely run through various business tax returns and not his personal return, and 3) tax returns mostly show amounts, not sources of income, certainly the summaries that candidates show the media.  There wouldn't be anything much to see. 

Trump should make the deal where if the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Library show all their tax returns and ''donor'' lists and amounts given over the years, he'd show his business returns.  I think we all know they would not take that deal, and we know why.  What is curious is that the Fake News Media had no interest in requesting them.  Nor were the people clamoring for Trumps during the campaign asking for them.

Did we ever find out if Mooch Obama's mother was paying her own way living in the White House, or was that curtesy of the taxpayers?  What about Valerie Jarrett - I don't recall her getting Senate approval for her role as regent while her young usurper was off playing golf and partying.  Who paid for her SS, er Secret Service protection?

Looks to me like the whole ratty South Side faction of the Daily Machine decamped and was off to the White House.  Well, except for Bill Ayres, his lovely terrorist wife Bernadette, and Rev Rot, they all got thrown under the bus

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 10, 2017, 10:54:24 PM

Ok. I see the argument. $400k salary = chump change. $400 a night hotel room in Trump Tower = emoluments.

Pick your favorite congress person. Look at theirr net worth on their first day and last day in office.

The last thing I worry about in a Trump presidency is him trying to make himself rich. That is for the Cointons and Obamas. 

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 10, 2017, 11:24:07 PM
Well, I'm just looking at what we have after every Fake News Media outlet, a Senate investigation, a House investigation, a special prosecutor, and the Mad Maxine Democrats have left no stone unturned for going on eight months now.  Which is nothing.

It seems to me if there were something to be found, it would have been by now.  Maybe they should just issue him a parking ticket and declare victory.

As far as his tax return, as I mentioned 1) it really isn't anyone's business, unless they can prove he's broken the tax laws, 2) most of what he does is likely run through various business tax returns and not his personal return, and 3) tax returns mostly show amounts, not sources of income, certainly the summaries that candidates show the media.  There wouldn't be anything much to see. 

Trump should make the deal where if the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Library show all their tax returns and ''donor'' lists and amounts given over the years, he'd show his business returns.  I think we all know they would not take that deal, and we know why.  What is curious is that the Fake News Media had no interest in requesting them.  Nor were the people clamoring for Trumps during the campaign asking for them.

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 10, 2017, 11:24:07 PM

If they did, the Democrat media would call it an attack on The Constitution and the Democrat Porta Poddy would demand impeachment. And the lemmings would be lemmings.

Lord Grantham

Also, oops.

QuoteFox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy took a moment Tuesday to "straighten" out the show's incorrect claims from the previous morning about former FBI Director James Comey's leaked memos. "Yesterday on this program we aired and tweeted a story saying former FBI Director James Comey leaked memos containing top secret information. We were mistaken in that," Doocy said. "According to a report, half of the memos contained information classified at the secret or confidential level, not top secret."

http://theweek.com/speedreads/711177/fox--friends-admits-report-comey-memos-mistaken

CozyRozie

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 11, 2017, 06:43:54 AM

https://youtu.be/WL4LJyiEnAs

Kidnostad3,
thanks for posting this video because by watching this video I just realized that I liked Hillary Clinton -but only till year 2013, -till that year according to the guy in this video Hillary was opposing gay marriages.
After that she went to the dark side unfortunately and changed her mind, that twisted bitch.

CozyRozie

*** Look at the picture of this hyaena Nikki Haley,
she is very bad very destructive for President Donald Trump.
She needs to be kicked in her ass... 
Nikki Haley has no brain, she has no diplomatic smarts.
Nikki Haley would be great working as a guard dog at junk cars yard...but not representing America not representing President Trump.
I bet you she has brain cancer and that's why she is so stupid.

Another nothing burger? ‘Everyone interested to see Nikki Haley's evidence of Russia hacking’
Published time: 10 Jul, 2017 16:08
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/395896-haley-trump-russia-putin/

I don't like Nikki Haley after she caved to the SJW's in South Carolina.

Gd5150

Charles Krauthammer had a great quote on the left's new definition of "the west" and the source of their ignorant hatred of western values last night on Tucker Carlson.

QuoteTUCKER CARLSON (HOST): What do you do with the country where huge percentages of the population don't agree on anything? And I don’t just mean transgender bathrooms or tax rates. They don’t agree on what civilization ought to represent the country.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: I think that’s a failure of the liberal elite, because that’s what they teach. They control the universities, they control all the elements of the culture.

[…]

There is not a civilization on earth that is not founded on crimes and sins. What distinguishes the west is how it’s redeemed itself in so many of these areas. The abolition of slavery is a western invention, not slavery itself, slavery is ubiquitous. And the glories of our civilization are not taught. You raise a generation that is not, is taught only about the patho-history of ones country and they ended up either indifferent or hating it, that’s the problem.  I don’t think it's immigration. I don't think it's the threat of Sharia law. It's an internal rot, and I thought that trump addressed that.

[…]

We’re not liberty, equality and fraternity. We’re a nation of liberty. We have a statue not of equality but of liberty, and that’s what people want.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 11, 2017, 01:29:58 PM

http://www.potusstaff.com/has-russia-flipped-on-president-trump.html

So that evil bitch is going to prison finally.. great news!!
?? but why Trump is calling her a friend -?? -I guess he is being sarcastic.

Quote from: futureMV on July 11, 2017, 01:47:20 PM
So that evil bitch is going to prison finally.. great news!!
?? but why Trump is calling her a friend -?? -I guess he is being sarcastic.

The Clintons and Trumps hung out together prior to the election.  So yeah, Hillary and Bill were friends in the past.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 11, 2017, 01:54:34 PM
The Clintons and Trumps hung out together prior to the election.  So yeah, Hillary and Bill were friends in the past.

yes, TINTED BLOOD SCANDAL-from-Arkansas-Prison Clintons were at Trump's children (Ivanka I think) wedding.

I think both have 'Aces' on each others otherwise Trump would put her in jail long time ago.
I hope both Clintons do end up in jail -and get (tinted)blood transfusions there.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 11, 2017, 02:28:06 PM
Here we go again.

Oh, I'm afraid not.  While it doesn't prove collusion in the sense of secret cooperation, it proves the campaign, insofar as it was represented by Junior, was hardly aghast at the idea.

That we aren't at war with Russia is the only thing that keeps it from being treasonous.  While that's a pretty big fig-leaf, I am not sure it will cover all the people who will want to hide behind it.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 11, 2017, 03:25:17 PM
Oh, I'm afraid not.  While it doesn't prove collusion in the sense of secret cooperation, it proves the campaign, insofar as it was represented by Junior, was hardly aghast at the idea.

That we aren't at war with Russia is the only thing that keeps it from being treasonous.  While that's a pretty big fig-leaf, I am not sure it will cover all the people who will want to hide behind it.

Hardly.  The Clintons were doing the same thing and Kennedy did it in '84 and we were in a Cold War at the time.  As far as I know, Teddy wasn't booted out of office.

Gd5150

LMAO!!!!!!!! There's nothing even illegal. Even if he paid for dirt on Clinton and won because of it, it would still be legal. Nothing was even exchanged. Meanwhile "the Clinton foundation" is sitting on 2 billion dollars.

Give it a few days, and the times similar things have been done by Democrats, and celebrated as "great campaigning" will start coming out. And this "matter" will dry up and blow away in the wind.

K_Dubb

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 11, 2017, 03:45:26 PM
Hardly.  The Clintons were doing the same thing and Kennedy did it in '84 and we were in a Cold War at the time.  As far as I know, Teddy wasn't booted out of office.

Well we aren't, and weren't, at war with any of those countries so the cost is a political rather than a legal one.  It remains to be seen what the public appetite for willing cooperation with Russia is, but I think in this overheated climate you won't find many Republicans who will defend it.  I certainly wouldn't.

Dr. MD MD

KEK! You're hilarious!  ;D