• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Aquarius on June 07, 2018, 10:37:13 PM
Ok, here goes. I will post these and likely go offline tonight. I found out today that a very dear Japanese friend of mine, a musician with a gorgeous voice, composer, pianist, and wonderful soul, passed away today from cervical cancer back in Japan. She discovered she was ill last September and left NYC to go back home to Japan for treatment. It was a shock that she died. She was very loved, there are dozens of tributes to her from her friends and colleagues all over the place. I am too sad to play tonight, sorry.

So here are a few screen shots for tonight in Bart Ell's honor, and then I'm off for the night. Enjoy! From the fringe site...

Well done, sir!

Nice screenshot....Makes sense.  Brainless followers don't have a clue what's going on.

Sorry for your loss.

GJ69

Quote from: Aquarius on June 07, 2018, 10:39:49 PM
I forgot to ask: is bartelllegacy.com still available as they claim? I am not sure anything they say can be believed without checking...

they are calling it BartBellLegacy so their own typo would probably be available hehe.

Also regarding your previous posts, i'm sorry for your loss xx

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 07, 2018, 10:39:15 PM
Someone on here posted a site of Steinberg's missives soliciting funds.  It was pretty hilarious

Don't get me started, in the comment section with the show with Chris obrien, people were very active in there. A lot of comments I had to delete.

Gene is a bit of half a tard however, so I understand since I had to deal with a half a retard. So I understand Chris completely haha.

Savage

Well hell, maybe it's a Rune or some kind Celtic symbol.

Anyone got a Ogham translator they aren't using?

timebandit

Quote from: Aquarius on June 07, 2018, 10:37:13 PM
Ok, here goes. I will post these and likely go offline tonight. I found out today that a very dear Japanese friend of mine, a musician with a gorgeous voice, composer, pianist, and wonderful soul, passed away today from cervical cancer back in Japan. She discovered she was ill last September and left NYC to go back home to Japan for treatment. It was a shock that she died. She was very loved, there are dozens of tributes to her from her friends and colleagues all over the place. I am too sad to play tonight, sorry.

So here are a few screen shots for tonight in Bart Ell's honor, and then I'm off for the night. Enjoy! From the fringe site...

Well done, sir!
my condolences for your friend..
and thanks, always interesting what heather's supporters are saying.

WinWinS

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 07, 2018, 10:16:30 PM
Lets compare

Likes Old Paranormal Guys     WinWinS:  Yes      Heater: Yes
Misses Prince                        WinWinS:   Yes      Heater: Yes  (and wanted to make his Tombstone)
Likes BellGab                        WinWinS:   Yes      Heater:  Hell No

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on June 07, 2018, 10:38:58 PM
Bourbon Street... this was covered a few pages back.

I digress.

Ghost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 07, 2018, 10:40:32 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1004946149806133248

I’m laughing my ass off!

I’m sure I have an implant in my toenail. Wait! That’s a wart.

Bart Ell

I forgot to ask: is bartelllegacy.com still available as they claim? I am not sure anything they say can be believed without checking...

Attention to detail, Aquarius.
The jeanyusses there are looking for bartBelllegacy

El Chorro

Every time this guy talks it sounds like he's about to say, "haha ok I give up. I can't keep this up for an hour."

Spookcat

Quote from: Savage on June 07, 2018, 10:43:07 PM
Well hell, maybe it's a Rune or some kind Celtic symbol.

Anyone got a Ogham translator they aren't using?

And runes just because:

I don't buy into the bunk that the aliens want to save us and the planet.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 07, 2018, 10:48:54 PM
Why do you hate the aliens?

Ghost

I don’t believe any bunk he’s saying!

Mr Apnea

Why in the hell does everyone point to Orion. Shit, you'd think Seti never looked there.

GJ69

Like Mulder, I really want to believe, but with this guest my inner Scully is tingling.

GravitySucks

Everything is available at a price

http://bartelllegacy.com

Spookcat

Pi symbol thing could be script for Uruz.

Savage

Quote from: spookcat on June 07, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

And runes just because:

Well done, spookcat! We should send this to Steve Colbern. You never know lol

El Chorro

Haha Dave. You know the answer to that.

GravitySucks

The dude is a blackout alcoholic and wonders why he has missing time.

WinWinS

Personally I think Aliens want to enslave us for the sole purpose to use a cheese grater.....no one likes to use a cheese grater

Quote from: Étouffée on June 07, 2018, 10:50:48 PM
Why do you hate the aliens?

LOL.  Don't hate them but I don't get all goo-goo-eyed when it comes to their motives.  The Day the Earth Stood Still was just a movie.

le wise indigenous people meme
le if people really want contact meme

GJ69

"You've been seeing that whore again haven't you? You've been gone for hours"
"Honey, it's the aliens, I told you about this on our 4th date"

El Chorro

Yea Dave..."would you be willing to check into a mental hospital to be analyzed?"

Spookcat

Quote from: WinWinS on June 07, 2018, 10:53:54 PM
Personally I think Aliens want to enslave us for the sole purpose to use a cheese grater.....no one likes to use a cheese grater

Or opening scissors without using scissors.

Savage

Quote from: spookcat on June 07, 2018, 10:52:41 PM
Pi symbol thing could be script for Uruz.

Saving all these to device in case I ever have missing time, unexplainable scars and some fluorescent dye spattered around weird symbols.

Quote from: WinWinS on June 07, 2018, 10:53:54 PM
Personally I think Aliens want to enslave for the sole purpose to use a cheese grater.....no one likes to use a cheese grater

To Serve Man

LOL