• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Olsen sent me a postcard that I have cherished and protected for over 20 years.

I will have to share it with you guys sometime.  He was a steady source of encouragement to me for many years in telling their story. 

It was the most incredible interview in my life and it happened in 1986 when I first met him. I was still an Active Duty US Marine and on leave before reporting to the 2nd Mar Div.  I had patrolled the same area (NRTF Capas, Tarlac) where the former POW Camp O'Donnell was.  And the Cross had been maintained by the US Navy and later the American Battle Monuments Commission.

It's a long story.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 23, 2020, 08:27:29 PM
I still have my original copy of his self-published book.  I don't think my copy would be worth enough to sell.   Wow.  My copy still has paperclips and heavy highlighting.

Well, you can't sell it now. Especially with "LIES, BULLSHIT" written across all the pages. lol

Did he sign it for you?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 23, 2020, 08:39:31 PM
Olsen sent me a postcard that I have cherished and protected for over 20 years.

I will have to share it with you guys sometime.  He was a steady source of encouragement to me for many years in telling their story. 

It was the most incredible interview in my life and it happened in 1986 when I first met him. I was still an Active Duty US Marine and on leave before reporting to the 2nd Mar Div.  I had patrolled the same area (NRTF Capas, Tarlac) where the former POW Camp O'Donnell was.  And the Cross had been maintained by the US Navy and later the American Battle Monuments Commission.

It's a long story.

That would be nice to hear sometime :)

Gunner65

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 23, 2020, 08:50:42 PM
Well, you can't sell it now. Especially with "LIES, BULLSHIT" written across all the pages. lol

Did he sign it for you?
No. And there is no such bullshit "written across all the pages" you dumbass.  I bought his fucking book, I picked up the photos I had developed from my Yashica FX-3 35mm camera and I called him using a pay-phone!

20 minutes later I was sitting at his kitchen table!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 23, 2020, 08:58:19 PM
No. And there is no such bullshit "written across all the pages" you dumbass.  I bought his fucking book, I picked up the photos I had developed from my Yashica FX-3 35mm camera and I called him using a pay-phone!

20 minutes later I was sitting at his kitchen table!

Huh. I was just joshing you. I wasn't saying your notes were bullshit.

Gunner65

I don't take notes on/in books.  That's just fucking sloppy/messy. I prefer to take notes separately.  I did use the shit out of it though. I am actually surprised that it has survived this long (paperback copy).

Gunner65

I did remove the many paperclips to prevent it from rust stains, warping, and further "abuse".  Such historical documents require more proper preservation and are then normally regulated to the more secure "Research Text Only" section of most libraries.  ::)  Never to be seen again, only by a chosen few.  :)

Gunner65

"Credit equivalent of a Masters's degree"  in what?  Dietrich's monologues for the past year have been nothing more than his readings of articles from leftist publications. 

We have identified this on numerous occasions. Dietrich is actually reading from another source he rarely attributes.

Think about this.  Douglas Dietrich has become a total irrelevant "Shit show".  He is so desperate that he is using Peter Moon to transcribe certain  portions of his "monologues" which Vincent Barbaric, aka Peter Moon transcribes and then produces them as "non-fiction"

Gunner65

Vincent Barberick is actually Peter Moon who is known for his publishing of "science fiction" as being historical fact.  He may act as an unseen book publisher but as an "Author/Editor" he is now enabling, promoting, and "creating" Douglas Dietrich.  Just as he did with Preston Nichols.

And is flying to the area now to meet Dietrich and sign a contract for a series of books.

Gunner65

Very interesting that Noreen Helphand is on the shit show..and maybe not so often after the bullshit she had to face last night. Now that I have taken a second look at her involvement with Dietrich, it surprises me that neither of them has mentioned Dietrich's bizarre story of their trip to Australia.  The so-called "Australia Nightmare" where he claims to have been "abused and threatened" by Nexus Magazine Editor Duncan Rhodes, and "survived an assassination attempt"  by order of Michael Aquino.

I mean, you would think that they would discuss it for hours together.  So why is it we have only heard Dietrich's version?

You can listen to that bullshit story here at 41:15 - 59:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3362&v=QLjhV7YIjeQ

Oh, wait, what's this?  An email with contact info to a "Points on the Curve" source in Australia?  "editor@nexus" ? LOL!  Weel, I just can't resist!

Dear Mr. Rhodes:

I am a former US Marine, researcher, and amateur historian.  I have investigated Dietrich's many false claims, including military service, since 2016.  I was asked by John Mackenzie (Points On the Curve), to present my research findings of Dietrich more publicly.  John also indicated he had a source in Australia who had some information about Dietrich that I might be interested in. He sent your e-mail address to me and said he would contact you again.

I am interested in obtaining whatever information you are willing to provide.  I am not sure, but I have a suspicion you may have had a bad experience with Dietrich at some point. I am aware Nexus published an interview with Dietrich in April 2012 (Thomas Kirschner). I am also aware of a very bizarre story by Dietrich involving a trip to Australia. Dietrich's account of that trip can be found in this YouTube video from 41:15-59:15  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3362&v=QLjhV7YIjeQ

I have always assumed this to be just another elaborate lie by Dietrich, but have not been able to confirm this. I doubt if Dietrich has ever held a US Passport. 

I would appreciate having your comment in response to this story, as well as any other information you might provide. And will gladly include these results as part of my research.
I am preparing to present my research on Dietrich more publicly with John Mackenzie within the next week or so.

Respectfully,

Richard K. Cole, Jr.

Gunner65

I have received a reply from Nexus Magazine Editor Duncan Rhodes.  It seems that Dietrich has been less than truthful regarding his adventure down under.

Rhodes has given me permission to publish those details.  More to follow. HEHE  :)

It seems my suspicions that Dietrich as never held a US Passport are incorrect!  So I humbly admit my inability to confirm this as actual FACT!

Of course, I cannot reveal those details, but I can sure as fuck reveal the rest!

Gunner65

And it is, shall we say, "JUICY".  No wonder his recent guest Noreen Helphand never mentions it on his shit show!   LOL! 

Let's just say Dietrich made a very poor impression in Australia 2013.  He was described as being so "drunk and high" that he was barely able to complete his "performance"  and is said to have been so "paranoid" at times he imagined that guests appearing via SKYPE were actually there and intended to assassinate him!

He may also have lost a pair of platform soled boots in the process.  And a bag full of fake medals and documents he intended to display as proof of his military service?   LOL! 

Gunner65

It seems like a wild vacation got took by Dietrich and Helphand while a fuming Dietrich "Manageress" Lorien Fenton was left behind.  And who was the secret "benefactress" who paid for the first leg of the trip?

Could it have been Dietrich's mother?

Gunner65

Bellgab does not appear to be ready

After 3 years enduring this monotonous, insane "shit -show" The thread started by Walks@night continues.  Get Ready.  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2020/

Stay tuned as Dietrich will be exposed as a total fraud.  Even as his enablers fly to San Francisco to sign contracts for a book deal.

Gunner65

Dietrich has consistently disavowed his entire family. And they have disavowed him.

He has lied about his father's military service.

He has lied about his own military service

He has viciously attacked anyone who exposed his lies.

Dietrich's days are done. 

I have investigated Dietrich for 4 years.  Endured his defamation and slander.

It's time for the truth to be told.

Gunner65

I am not afraid.  And I cannot be deterred.

I will refute Dierichs's claims using facts and substantiate them with evidence,

Douglas Dietrich has not presented any evidence whatsoever to substantiate his claims.

In fact, what he has presented, can be easily determined to be false.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 26, 2020, 09:46:40 PM
It's time for the truth to be told.

You are a spiritual being having a physical experience, and I would bet dollars to doughnuts that you are a whole lot of fun at parties.

Gunner65

"THIS SEVENTY-NINTH AXIS FOUNDATION-DAY. ON POLITICAL DUTY DEPLOYMENT IN FULL UNIFORM Per CONTINUITY-‘O’-SERVICE UNTO THE EMPIRE of THE BLACK SUN"

Gunner65

"The "Axis powers" formally took the name after the Tripartite Pact was signed by Germany, Italy, and Japan on 27 September 1940, in Berlin."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_powers

A previous pact (the Anti Comintern Pact)  was signed in November 1936. Adolf Hitler broke the terms of that pact when he signed the Nazi-Soviet Pact in August 1939. 

Douglas Dietrich claims that his mother was a "Diplomatic Level Interpreter" in 1936 and a member of the "Japanese Delegation" to Germany (Berlin).
Dietrich claims his mother was introduced to Adolf Hitler by Otto Dietrich (who he says he is related to).  Dietrich said that his mother and Hitler had a two-week-long trist, during which his mother obtained a sample of Hitler's semen, which was somehow preserved for 30 years and then inseminated in his mother in 1966.

His mother was born in Japan in 1923.  So that would mean she was age 13 in 1936.  Such a bullshit liar.

Gunner65

WTF is this?  Dietrich says someone hack his computer?

Looks like he did a livestream set-up with a camera at 9:44 this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25SMB1_qDZk

Anyone have any idea what this might be?  My first thought is that looks like a camera facing down on a tile floor with sections of cheap carpet.

Gunner65

Dietrich lies about his father serving prior to WW2 -AGAIN.

Pelayo

That is a new one. ddd makes a homemade steam grenade.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, is that Vee Clark the one who said you stink worse than Jerry  Nadler's underpants?