• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Hey ddd, once you get that toilet unclogged, I suggest you stick your head in it and give your stupid hippie hair a swirly.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 16, 2020, 07:35:03 PM
ddd agrees with Trump that we need toilets that flush fully because he is so full of shit he clogs up the water saving toilets.
I don't think the bleach worked.  Otherwise, he would not have to venture out of his cript in broad daylight to purchase "industrial strength" stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMc55QEPbVY

Gunner65

This happens twice a year, every year with Dietrich.  Think about it.  I doubt that Dietrich has taken a solid shit in 20 years!

Pelayo

I doubt if boy genius ddd ever heard of something called a plunger much less figure out how to use it. And if a snake is necessary, forget it.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 16, 2020, 07:47:11 PM
I doubt if boy genius ddd ever heard of something called a plunger much less figure out how to use it.
The problem is likely corrosion and lack of maintenance. With restricted water pressure etc.  Dietrich probably spent some time cleaning before his "retarded" landlady showed up for his chemisty lesson.

Pelayo

They act like hauling nitrogen is a big deal. It is a non-flammable gas. Now if you were hauling Oxygen or hydrogen, that's another story.

Gunner65

Psycho Jamo always feels left out and has to pop in and upstage the retards with some dramatic bullshit.

Pelayo

Lame-o is talking about Hazmat class 4 flammable solids. Flammable when wet.

Gunner65

So is the chat:

Maria Gregoric: "​Speaking of nastiness, did you read about the doctor who admitted that she performed hysterectomies on all the women held at ICE locations. I was almost physically I'll when I read it"

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/politics/a34026848/whistleblower-ice-hysterectomies/

https://www.al.com/news/2020/09/georgia-ice-detention-center-accused-of-performing-mass-hysterectomies-on-immigrants.html

On Tuesday, a group of 168 members of Congress sent a letter urging DHS Inspector General Joseph Cuffari to investigate the allegations of mass hysterectomies. They're demanding an urgent response and a briefing on the status of the investigation by Sept. 25.

At the center of the claims lies the Irwin County Detention Center in Ocilla, Ga., which houses immigrants detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement and is run by LaSalle Corrections, a private company that operates similar facilities in three Southern states.

Dawn Wooten, a nurse who worked at the facility until her sudden demotion in July, filed a whistleblower complaint on Monday outlining what her lawyers called "recent accounts of jarring medical neglect at ICDC."

Wooten is represented by the Government Accountability Project, a whistleblower protection organization, and Project South, a social justice advocacy group. A coalition of human rights groups incorporated her declaration into a broader 27-page complaint filed with the DHS Office of Inspector General on Monday on behalf of Wooten and immigrants detained at the facility.

"For years, advocates in Georgia have raised red flags about the human rights violations occurring inside the Irwin County Detention Center," said Priyanka Bhatt, a staff attorney at Project South, in a statement. "Ms. Wooten's whistleblowing disclosures confirm what detained immigrants have been reporting for years: gross disregard for health and safety standards, lack of medical care, and unsanitary living conditions at Irwin."

Wooten, a licensed practical nurse, said she faced "retaliatory reprimand and demotion" in July after she missed work while awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.

She was demoted from full time to "as needed" and said she believes this is because she had been "asking hard questions about testing detained immigrants for COVID-19 and warning officers when detained immigrants they are in contact with have tested positive."

Pelayo

Typical idiot progressives who possess just enough knowledge to spout off about stuff they have no expertise in.

Gunner65

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_South_(organization)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_Accountability_Project

BOTH are left-wing Social Justice connected.  More fucking DRAMA that when investigated will likely be exposed as a disgruntled former employee makng a false allegattion.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 16, 2020, 08:16:16 PM
Fucking retarded idiots.
Yeah, and they think they are better educated than all those deplorables.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 16, 2020, 08:18:31 PM
Yeah, and they think they better educated than all those deplorables.
Really?  I don't think so.  WTF  Maybe if they put all of their brains together, they might stand a chance against a "deplorable" HS student.

Pelayo

ddd, you've probably never been to Manhattan. I went to the top floor of the north tower of the World Trade Center on my 25th birthday.

Gunner65

LOL I don't think "Noreen" is coming back after that last episode.

Pelayo

Wildfires are nothing new to western states. It would help if crazed SJWs quit lighting fires.

Gunner65

No result for a "Joan Allison Ha" (Psychologist in San Fran)

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I don't know why you bother  going to that psychologist, she's just gonna tell you that you are crazy like she always does.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 16, 2020, 08:36:57 PM
Hey ddd, I don't know why you bother  going to that psychologist, she's just gonna tell you that you are crazy like she always does.
This is just another lie in my opinion.  A Psychologist is nothing more than an analyst and Dietrich has already stated she is young and Asian and provided by the State.  He even suggested that it was just another opportunity to seduce her before she is replaced.

Gunner65

These BLM have logistics.  I saw a hoard of food, snacks, and bottles of Vodka, etc.  They appear to have piles of clothing places in areas also.  As this LIVE STREAM continues, I see combatants "Kitting Up" with riot gear/protective equipment.  They continue to "gear up" at each stop and change formations.

The crowd of BLM appears to be less than 500.  But the cameraman has noted there are protesters from other states including Oregon.  There can be no doubt these protesters are organized, supplied, and intend to initiate a confrontation.

Gunner65

The retarded people Dietrich intends to eventually lead against the "CHUDS".   

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 16, 2020, 10:06:57 PM
These BLM have logistics.  I saw a hoard of food, snacks, and bottles of Vodka, etc.  They appear to have piles of clothing places in areas also.  As this LIVE STREAM continues, I see combatants "Kitting Up" with riot gear/protective equipment.  They continue to "gear up" at each stop and change formations.
Yeah? I doubt if those losers have it in them for any kind of sustained fight. George Soros doesn't have enough money to pay an army for a prolonged period of time. These "protesters" are a bunch of candy ass mama's boys who will give up in tears as soon as the going gets hard,

Pelayo

Bring 'em on. Tomorrow the .357 magnum Henry Big boy is supposed to arrive to complement my Ruger Security Six revolver. Along with another half dozen weapons, nobody is invading this home.