• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

I know the details.  I know it all.  What Douglas claims is totally false.

The location of his father's grave is not private.  I can assure anyone that it has not been disturbed. The VA shows the location.

I show the documents.

Gunner65

But where is his mother?

It is my opinion that Dietrich allowed his mother's body to be cremated.

Father dies is 2007. Mother in 2011.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, if you want to quit being such an incel, go to a prison with a bunch of ugly fat prison guards.

Gunner65

My research shows that Dietrich has lived in the same apartment since 1986-87, after a move from Oakland, CA. Records of the NARA show Dietrich enlisted from Oakland, CA.

Dietrich enlisted in the USMC in October 1987 and was an EAS  in Jan 1988.

Dietrich is a liar.

Pelayo

Hey lame-o (pee wee) reese,  guess what, the human race hates your no load, good for nothing, pile of shit ass and couldn't care less if you died of covid. So go slink off and die already ya fuckin' douchebag.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 20, 2020, 09:35:16 PM
"Rochester is near and dear to my heart"- Douglas Dietrich
Does Dietrich realize his nemesis Richard Dolan lives in Rochester ? He also mentioned in the past about the polluted river in Rochester giving his grandpa a condition called " Rochester dick " .

Dietrich is so full of it. Rochester was the place where he said he was forced to give head to grandpa's Rochester dick and he bit it off with his vampire teeth causing grandpa to die but later was discovered he lived to a ripe old age ( thanks to Dietrich's vampire venom ) in Florida. Hey Dietrich, right now Wormwood is squirming in your brain matter or what is left of it, collecting memory data of all your misdeeds you have committed in your life. If found that you are an incurable psychotic, Wormwood will kill you.

Cramer is a nut job Gunner. Nobody is going to waste their time trying to prosecute him. The same goes for Dietrich. He ain't worth it.

Gunner65

Two entirely different animals really, with simlarities.  Both are pathological liars and narcissists.  Dietrich is definitlely more schizophrenic.

Gunner65

The retarded hippie vegan astrologist Brenden Zoghet returns to vomit his crap.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 23, 2020, 05:56:31 PM
The retarded hippie vegan astrologist Brenden Zoghet returns to vomit his crap.

A bunch of non-Hispanics squabbling over what it means.  This is gonna suck.

Gunner65

"Trump supporters want to die" - Douglas Dietrich

"Keep talking about how I predicted all of this years ago..it's the dark ages all over again" - Douglas Dietrich

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Make sure you take a bath before you go to your medical cosmetologist ddd. You don't want to stink up the place.

Gunner65

An appointment with his Medical cosmetologist Vee Clark?  The same woman who rejected his stinky ass publicly over a year ago?  This is total bullshit. 

Dietrich makes me sick.

Pelayo

The Freightliners I drive have radar that tell you how far ahead the vehicle is in front of you and how fast you are closing with it. It will automatically throttle back to match the speed of the vehicle in front when you get within a certain radius.

Gunner65

"Herro Dougras...I ate a rot of cheese today, sorry" -Salina Kahn

LOL!

Gunner65

I think Dietrich has achieved total control of this little group of cultists.  It's unbelievable. 

Gunner65

Note how "JAMO" is frustrated that  younger blacks are supporting Trump...in the past he has described himself as being black.  In reality, he's a fucked-up white boy who "identifies" as being black with serious psych and anger management problems.

Pelayo

Lame-o manages to rattle off all the politically correct talking points in his little soliloquy, I bet he gets a gold star from the progressive crowd. If he has a girl, maybe she will let him have his balls back for a day. All I can say is, you don't see Trump supporters crying and screaming for income equality because they have jobs and go out and make a living. Unlike douchebag gamers who go out and riot and steal what they can't pay for.

Gunner65

Listen to Dietrich's "cult boys" start attacking this poor chick...

Gunner65

This is wonderful!   I have not heard an educated form of resistance or argument against Dietrich's mess-up ideals and cultish bullshit!  We need more of this...more often.

Pelayo

Oh jeeze, Lame-o had to rely on himself to get through hard times. Boo hoo.  What do you think everybody does? It's called self reliance, I know that's anathema for the liberal crowd who think the the government should take care of all their needs.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 23, 2020, 06:43:58 PM
Oh jeeze, Lame-o had to rely on himself to get through hard times. What do you think everybody does? It's called self reliance, I know that's anathema for the liberal crowd who think the the government should take care of all their needs.
Not really, "LAMO" is on SSDI like Dietrich.  He has support from his parents too.  Keep in mind that "Jamo" is only 35 years old.  He got tossed from the US Air Force with an EAS like Dietrich did in the USMC (at age 21). 

https://www.mylife.com/jameson-reese/e15901417411092

Gunner65

LOL!  Dietrich, known for talking fast and for his never-ending narratives, is "teaching" this woman about slowing her speech?  FUCK THAT SHIT!
I would have told Dietrich to ass-fuck himself with whatever electronic household device he had available and I would be gone.  Then I would write an article about it an publish it online.

But, NO!  This chick has to stick around and allow Dietrich to fuck with her!

But I guess this is preferable to listening to "JAMO" and his retarded bullshit.   :'(