• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Vincent Edward Barbarick (Peter Moon) shows up to hear Dietrich lie about his internet and power lines. 

Gunner65

Dietrich takes a break to blow his nose and snort a line or two...(comments from "8DL" being deleted from DD's YouTube chat. lol)

Gunner65

Moon has been rejected by MUFON and many others.  He is a total fake and everyone knows he is attempting a "comeback"  by using Dietrich.  It is so obvious.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2020, 08:21:02 PM
Dietrich takes a break to blow his nose and snort a line or two...(comments from "8DL" being deleted from DD's YouTube chat. lol)

Is that what all that clinking noise was all about? lol A real pro folks.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 08:27:36 PM
Is that what all that clinking noise was all about? lol A real pro folks.

Some men, you just can't reach.

Gunner65

Vinny Barbarick is an aged manipulator and mind-fucker.  The asshole is a total fictional infested fuck.

Jackstar

I've always loved you, you young pup. Thanks for keeping it 💯

[attachment=1,msg1419837]

p.s.: assume (both) all of these images I'm posting here are hacked, I f****** downloaded them from Saturn;

p.p.s.: That's not company policy, Jarhead, so don't worry--you don't need to sit through another fascinating class on a boring sunny weekend. I just have that much style. (note: Saturn, not Jupiter; I might be a w****, but I'm not a big w****, you know what I'm sayin'?);

p.p.p.s.: I I bet they told you that style is spelled s t i l e. F******Jarhead School, I swear: you don't even f*** know, dude, it's f****** infiltrated like you don't even know f*** that s*** it's like the f****** The Faculty except, I am nowhere near as stupid as Charlie Sheen;

Also, I'm willing to bet you've never canned a jar of preserves in your entire life, you obsequious little bootleg lickspittle f*** Manchurian Canada robo-soldier order-taking Maggot;

p.p.p.p.s.: hey, can you get me Demi Moore's phone number? I'm going to rip that f****** box right in f****** half.

P. P. P. P. P. S.: YES THIS IS CODE, YOU BOX MUNCHING DRAGON SLAYER LANCE

F****** RETIRE ALREADY WHY DON'T YOU M*********** F****** N****** ARE TRYING TO F****** EARN A F****** LIVING OUT HERE

Gunner65

I guess Moon intends to avoid the" bad astrology " bullshit but says he has booked a flight and accommodations in October just outside San Fran to meet with Dietrich for finalizing their contract. Meanwhile, California burns again. 

This asshole is flying from Long Island NY to visit Dietrich to sign papers? As if he knows the future? Why would he plan such a trip while fires are threatening to shut down the West Coast?

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 11, 2020, 07:53:20 PM
I guess Moon intends to avoid the" bad astrology " bullshit but says he has booked a flight and accommodations in October just outside San Fran to meet with Dietrich for finalizing their contract. Meanwhile, California burns again. 

This asshole is flying from Long Island NY to visit Dietrich to sign papers? As if he knows the future? Why would he plan such a trip while fires are threatening to shut down the West Coast?
Wormwood ( the apocalyptic angel of death from space ) has descended unto the west coast 2 days ago turning the skies blood red to orange. The jet stream will carry the Andromeda Strain like particulates across the continental United States, Canada and Mexico killing millions as it makes it's way across the globe wiping out many more millions. Dietrich will not likely survive to sign any contract in October. He should have his last Halloween party early this year.

Jackstar

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 11, 2020, 11:14:25 PM
The jet stream will carry the Andromeda Strain like particulates across the continental United States, Canada and Mexico killing millions

https://youtu.be/WVf1lClfBng?t=0

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 11, 2020, 11:14:25 PM
Wormwood ( the apocalyptic angel of death from space ) has descended unto the west coast 2 days ago turning the skies blood red to orange. The jet stream will carry the Andromeda Strain like particulates across the continental United States, Canada and Mexico killing millions as it makes it's way across the globe wiping out many more millions. Dietrich will not likely survive to sign any contract in October. He should have his last Halloween party early this year.

Did you allow this?  Seems a bit extreme.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 12, 2020, 07:26:11 PM
Did you allow this?  Seems a bit extreme.
Not to worry. Wormwood only attacks psychopaths. And this planet is infested with them by the millions.

Gunner65

Dietrich says Brenden Zoghet and Jameson Reese are both heavy drug users.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2020, 05:47:59 PM
Dietrich says Brenden Zoghet and Jameson Reese are both heavy drug users.

They probably stole my weed.

Pelayo

"The silicon valley types being out of work are out to steal my food" -ddd       Ya ddd, they are always after yer Lucky Charms.

Jackstar

By the way--and I don't recommend this--if one knows that one is going to be crucified in the future, I highly recommend arranging to have a flattened spinal cord installed, up around the top.

It'll really make the cross something to look forward to. I'm just sayin'.