• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Dr. MD MD

Guys, I’ve been thinking that maybe the liberals are right. Maybe it is best to just unquestioningly submit to the authority of the establishment. They know what’s best and always have our best interests in mind, right? What could go wrong? Now it’s time to heal so everyone come in for a healing group hug. :)

God damn it! Get in here for this healing hug or you’ll be erased from history and no one will ever remember your name or who you were!! >:(

Can you feel the love? :D

It is on like damn Donkey Kong!

"President Trump to address The nation at midnight..."

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/president-trump-to-address-the-nation

Innerreach

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2021, 10:11:03 PM

You gotta be kidding me...

albrecht

More like a Carney game like "whack a mole." Or, maybe, not and whack like the mob term. But mole as in this definition.

4 : a spy (such as a double agent) who establishes a cover long before beginning espionage
broadly : one within an organization who passes on information

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2021, 10:10:41 PM
Guys, I’ve been thinking that maybe the liberals are right. Maybe it is best to just unquestioningly submit to the authority of the establishment. They know what’s best and always have our best interests in mind, right? What could go wrong? Now it’s time to heal so everyone come in for a healing group hug. :)

God damn it! Get in here for this healing hug or you’ll be erased from history and no one will ever remember your name or who you were!! >:(

Can you feel the love? :D
Smooches, comrade Doc!   :-*

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2021, 10:14:46 PM
I wish I was.

They are all somewhere here in Texas, right? At some "secure facility" or some such? I'm losing track of this stuff and the purported narrative.....

ItsOver

Makes sense.  It’s prime time, if you’re a vampire.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 09, 2021, 10:18:57 PM
They are all somewhere here in Texas, right? At some "secure facility" or some such? I'm losing track of this stuff and the purported narrative.....
I believe it was “somewhere deep below the earth in Abilene.”  Maybe The Prez is filling in for Ian tonight.

Innerreach

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2021, 10:14:46 PM
I wish I was.

Is this guy a professional troll, or just mentally unstable? Why would anyone be privy to this kind of information anyways? I mean, since the broadcast will be under white hat control and everybody including many children have a cell phone, what exactly is the point in being notified as to when it will happen anyways? It will happen, when it happens. This is as nutty as waking someone up, just to let them know they fell asleep when they were going to bed anyways. :P

Quote from: ItsOver on January 09, 2021, 10:18:02 PM
Smooches, comrade Doc!   :-*

Same here. Bring it in bellgab. Hugs for one and all! [just don't spill my Hamm's]

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2021, 09:12:25 PM
I thought you guys said that’s how it works?! ???

You asked a question. I answered your question with a question/suggestion, that is all. You injected context that wasn't supplied in my post. Fuck around and find out, or don't. I could care less what you do. Look, we can't all be very special, loved, unmasked, in through the out door zHeroz, keyboard warrior.   

Please don't intertwine me into your web of fantasy fiction. I'll tell you again, for the hundredth time. What you imagine I said verses what I actually said, aren't in the same reality. You imagine many off the rails thoughts, Durr. MD.

All the imagined sub-context floating around in your head comes off as a bit unhinged and paranoid. Maybe you should seek help, or not. BellGab needs the LULz, and Lee the diaper dollars.
#AllHailBellGooberOfTheYear
#LongLiveTheKing!

#"YouGuys"
#"They"
#"Others"
#"Globalist"
#"DeepState"
#"ShadowyCabals"
#"QueersGooksCoonsSpicksJews"
# Put Em' Up Against The Wall!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=196h-nUrNB4
# In The Flesh
# Run Like Hell
# Waiting For The Brain Worms

# Learned Helplessness
# Professional Reactionary Victimhood
# They Yell Out In Pain As They Strike You
# Sad

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on January 09, 2021, 10:25:09 PM
You asked a question. I answered your question with a question/suggestion, that is all. You injected context that wasn't supplied in my post. Fuck around and find out, or don't. I could care less what you do. Look, we can't all be very special, loved, unmasked, in through the out door zHeroz, keyboard warrior.   

Please don't intertwine me into your web of fantasy fiction. I'll tell you again, for the hundredth time. What you imagine I said verses what I actually said, aren't in the same reality. You imagine many off the rails thoughts, Durr. MD.

All the imagined sub-context floating around in your head comes off as a bit unhinged and paranoid. Maybe you should seek help, or not. BellGab needs the LULz, and Lee the diaper dollars.
#AllHailBellGooberOfTheYear
#LongLiveTheKing!

#"YouGuys"
#"They"
#"Others"
#"Globalist"
#"DeepState"
#"ShadowyCabals"
#"QueersGooksCoonsSpicksJews"
# Put Em' Up Against The Wall!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=196h-nUrNB4
# In The Flesh
# Run Like Hell
# Waiting For The Brain Worms

# Learned Helplessness
# Professional Reactionary Victimhood
# Yelling Out In Pain As They Strike You
# Sad

Oh, so it’s only woke liberals who are allowed to get violent with whoever they want with little to no consequences. Got it!

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2021, 10:23:31 PM
Same here. Bring it in bellgab. Hugs for one and all! [just don't spill my Hamm's]

I’ll bring the sardines.  Maybe all the male tit shots will lure in Dubb with some tasty baked goods.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2021, 10:23:31 PM

Huh. I guess Catsmile’s not a hugger.

albrecht

Quote from: Innerreach on January 09, 2021, 10:23:15 PM
Is this guy a professional troll, or just mentally unstable? Why would anyone be privy to this kind of information anyways? I mean, since the broadcast will be under white hat control and everybody including many children have a cell phone, what exactly is the point in being notified as to when it will happen anyways? It will happen, when it happens. This is as nutty as waking someone up, just to let them know they fell asleep when they were going to bed anyways. :P
He is/was legit lawyer, ok jokes aside now, and has made a lot of money and has had some serious lawsuit victories PI and recently the defamation settlements from the non-bomber in Atlanta Olympics and more recently the HS kid slandered by their media but, it would seem, he has gotten a bit "off" recently. Maybe off the largess of some of the recent settlements? Ageing? Drinking (not something unknown in legal circles?) Or just now needs to double-down on stuff he bought into? Idk. And I am NOT accusing him or defaming him or alleging anything on him- but just speculations on a public figure.

Quote from: albrecht on January 09, 2021, 10:29:38 PM
He is/was legit lawyer, ok jokes aside now, and has made a lot of money and has had some serious lawsuit victories PI and recently the defamation settlements from the non-bomber in Atlanta Olympics and more recently the HS kid slandered by their media but, it would seem, he has gotten a bit "off" recently. Maybe off the largess of some of the recent settlements? Ageing? Drinking (not something unknown in legal circles?) Or just now needs to double-down on stuff he bought into? Idk. And I am NOT accusing him or defaming him or alleging anything on him- but just speculations on a public figure.

My theory is that he's a mole flinging as much shit as possible.

Dr. MD MD

Stuff he bought into?! They stopped counting on election night to steal it for Joe. We all witnessed it in real time. It was mathamatically proven that it couldn’t have happened the way they said it did. Corrupt state judges rammed it through anyway and congress sealed it.

Innerreach

I think things are meant to be ambiguous and he sometimes plays that part. It will all come out in the end. Let's see what happens at midnight.

Oh, and I was referring to Simon Parkes as a troll, not Lin.

ItsOver

And what’s the deal with the Kraken lady, Ms. Powell?  She was Flynn’s attorney and was pretty much getting him off the hook, prior to the pardon.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 09, 2021, 10:22:15 PM
I believe it was “somewhere deep below the earth in Abilene.”  Maybe The Prez is filling in for Ian tonight.
Or
1995-07-30 Richard Sauder Underground Bases

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2021, 10:33:43 PM
Stuff he bought into?! They stopped counting on election night to steal it for Joe. We all witnessed it in real time. It was mathamatically proven that it couldn’t have happened the way they said it did. Corrupt state judges rammed it through anyway and congress sealed it.
Come on, Doc.  We all know Philly, Atlanta, Detroit, and Milwaukee are bastions of political integrity.   

Ciardelo

Quote from: Innerreach on January 09, 2021, 10:34:47 PMOh, and I was referring to Simon Parkes as a troll, not Lin.

You meant the Simon Parkes who claims he is abducted four times a year so that he can have sex with his alien wife, with whom he shares a child named Zarka?

https://youtu.be/w6dxXAAAIp4

https://totalbatshit.com/tag/simon-parkes/

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2021, 10:33:43 PM
I'm not saying there wasn't, or always has been, or that it is good. One recalls Nixon knew there was a theft, likely larger, but didn't protest and came back later to win it. (And then got taken down by the 'system' but that was a later story.) And I'm not saying even that Trump should change his style or that various and sundry conspiracies and agendas exist but to the majority it is important to frame things properly and keep in mind that no everyone 'knows' stuff. So it comes across often as unhinged. And that is intended. Dressing up in skins with Q signs and 'storming' the capital are not good optics. The masses didn't like BLM or Antifada or Occupy, but cowed in public due to white guilt and such. But still would vote, albeit silently. But now they see and think 'these guys are just as crazy'

Quote from: Innerreach on January 09, 2021, 10:34:47 PM
I think things are meant to be ambiguous and he sometimes plays that part. It will all come out in the end. Let's see what happens at midnight.

Oh, and I was referring to Simon Parkes as a troll, not Lin.

Oh. Parkes is a UFO/Shadow People/Alien Praying Mantis kind of a dude.

Edit: What Mr. C said.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 09, 2021, 10:39:42 PM

Or
1995-07-30 Richard Sauder Underground Bases
1995?  I didn’t realize that guy has been doing that gig for that long.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2021, 10:49:32 PM
You meant the Simon Parkes who claims he is abducted four times a year so that he can have sex with his alien wife, with whom he shares a child named Zarka?

https://totalbatshit.com/tag/simon-parkes/
But look at their first listings! 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 09, 2021, 10:50:13 PM
I'm not saying there wasn't, or always has been, or that it is good. One recalls Nixon knew there was a theft, likely larger, but didn't protest and came back later to win it. (And then got taken down by the 'system' but that was a later story.) And I'm not saying even that Trump should change his style or that various and sundry conspiracies and agendas exist but to the majority it is important to frame things properly and keep in mind that no everyone 'knows' stuff. So it comes across often as unhinged. And that is intended. Dressing up in skins with Q signs and 'storming' the capital are not good optics. The masses didn't like BLM or Antifada or Occupy, but cowed in public due to white guilt and such. But still would vote, albeit silently. But now they see and think 'these guys are just as crazy'

They were getting violent en masse with whoever they thought were conservative Trump supporters. The optics are controlled by state sponsered mockingbird propagandists who seem to want to let China run things now.  ::)