• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: yoursongs on June 05, 2018, 10:59:02 AM
I don't get why a young guy would want to "get some" from a 42 yr. old "never was", who is holed up in a shack and barely even goes outside, and who might be a guy.  The one pic she has "allowed" us to see (if it's even real) is not flattering at all in my opinion, so tell me what the attraction is.

have you seen what Art looked like? dude looked like a soup sandwich. god level poon hound tho. things don't always make sense.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 11:23:13 AM
It is whatever is in her contract that she signed after Art quit.  Doesn’t get any plainer than that. You can speculate on what is copyright or trademark or servicemark but at the end of the day Keith has a signed document that stipulates what she agreed not to do.

I believe it also says she cannot host a show for two years but Keith has said if she just changes the name he won’t contest it.
Makes sense.

Juan

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 05, 2018, 11:21:26 AM
I started with an old heath kit crystal cw transmitter, a few crystals, and an old brass straight key somebody in my local ham club gave me so all I could do was code. I think it helped me get contacts because my voice hadn't changed yet.
I still have my grandfather’s counterfeit Vibroplex bug. Still has the brass plate saying it’s counterfeit that the courts made the manufacturer install.  He used it working for the railroad in the 20s. He taught me railroad code, which completely messed me up learning international Morse.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 11:23:13 AM
It is whatever is in her contract that she signed after Art quit.  Doesn’t get any plainer than that. You can speculate on what is copyright or trademark or servicemark but at the end of the day Keith has a signed document that stipulates what she agreed not to do.

I believe it also says she cannot host a show for two years but Keith has said if she just changes the name he won’t contest it.
"Yeah, but, but Art gave Heather the keys to the kingdom, your honor!"

folks, ive wrestled my account back from Paul and Ella. everything is fine now. phew!

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on June 05, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Then why does BartEll have the keys to the website?

Quote from: ItsOver on June 05, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Art only gave the key to the shed. nothing more.

yoursongs

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on June 05, 2018, 11:21:19 AM
seems logical to me-

I was involved in a trademark dispute in the compute gaming industry and thats how it ended- By keeping the original name but with a ":" that added an additional sub-title.

Not sure the difference here.

TBH I'm on Heather side as far as what I believe should happen (fuck legalities, just as a human being) but I'm just enjoying the drama.

Yeah, the name itself doesn't mean much to me either.  If I were Keith I wouldn't let her have it.  She forced his hand by not allowing a guest host, although since he was the boss, I don't know why he didn't simply overrule her and put one on anyway.  But the ball was in her court and she whiffed.

Quote from: yoursongs on June 05, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
Yeah, the name itself doesn't mean much to me either.  If I were Keith I wouldn't let her have it.  She forced his hand by not allowing a guest host, although since he was the boss, I don't know why he didn't simply overrule her and put one on anyway.  But the ball was in her court and she whiffed.

Keith was probably just trying to be nice. i doubt he thought she was actually this kray-kray. i mean, she crazy as hell. she believes that the law doesn't apply to her because Art. insane.

Bart Ell

Quote from: yoursongs on June 05, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
Not sure how name copyright would work, but technically aren't the names below different? example:

MITD with HW
MITD with DS

What they are really fighting for would be the .com (which should be very easy to prove).  If (retarded) owned the .com, she would never have started artbelllegacy.com, correct?  That proves that KR owns the .com, in my opinion.

She can fight for the name all she wants, she has a non-compete in her contract with Keith.
Keith was willing to wave it if she just used a different name.
She knows it and she said as much on that crazy Joe show.

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 05, 2018, 11:42:57 AM
She can fight for the name all she wants, she has a non-compete in her contract with Keith.
Keith was willing to wave it if she just used a different name.
She knows it and she said as much on that crazy Joe show.

legendary

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 05, 2018, 10:10:26 AM
Maybe MV is taking precautions.
I’d certainly hope so. She’s whacked enough as it is. No telling what her nutjob supporters might do.

where is bellgab MV? im starting to get worried. 3 days without posting...

Bluejay

Quote from: helloidistance on June 05, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
Wow this is a shit show. Now Heather is getting a lawyer to attempt to keep the name lol? Wonderful reading, can't wait to see what happens next.

Bluejay

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 05, 2018, 11:14:19 AM
What a time to be alive. Two Midnight in the Desert’s, one Midnight in the Dessert, a law suit, threats, internet drama and BellGab users are voting for Dave Noorie to go into the Radio Hall of Fame.

What fucking madness is this.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 05, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
I’d certainly hope so. She’s whacked enough as it is. No telling what her nutjob supporters might do.

He's married to a terrorist (allegedly). What is there for him to be afraid of?

Bluejay

Quote from: ItsOver on June 05, 2018, 11:22:09 AM
There are all sorts of nutcases in the world.  Hell, look at BellGab.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 12:01:51 PM
He's married to a terrorist (allegedly). What is there for him to be afraid of?

LMAO!  Yeah.. good one.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2018, 11:40:02 AM
Keith was probably just trying to be nice. i doubt he thought she was actually this kray-kray. i mean, she crazy as hell. she believes that the law doesn't apply to her because Art. insane.
Yeah and if it were something truly profitable I would understand the dispute...And by profitable I mean long term .

Even Keith has to understand that even if MITD was taking in money it was on Art bells name and now that Art is gone, MITD as an asset (with Heater ) was going to end up being a liability.

Someone pointed out that by changing the name , Keith would have legally had to stop all recurring subscriptions and that made alot of sense at the time but now I think the shows need to rise and fall on their own merit and the "name" contains little to no value and certainly not worth fighting about.

If I were a PR guy on either side I would be trying to bridge the gap and giving this to heather which legalities aside is hers and as a name itself holds very little intrinsic value) because honestly this is fucking stupid over an internet radio show that is on its way down...

Keith has dave, who is so fucking far above most of whats out there on the internet right now that IF its even possible to "make it" online in the current climate and with the current resources/technology- he will if anyone can. HW will be the superstar of LMN (sic) which means she will only have to hold down a part time job and work every night on her 'show' to afford the cuckshed.

The whole thing is really silly to me...Funny...But silly.

Metron2267

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 05, 2018, 11:21:26 AM
I started with an old heath kit crystal cw transmitter, a few crystals, and an old brass straight key somebody in my local ham club gave me so all I could do was code. I think it helped me get contacts because my voice hadn't changed yet.

The code was great for newbies that way, plus it really was something to look forward too when signal conditions were weak.

My first radio project was a crude crystal and antenna wire coiled around a TP cardboard roll with some funky old carbon element headset:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AI2Jixj5Bs

Xtreme1

https://www.gofundme.com/from-friends
For Heathers sick cat Layla
Is she grifting for money to pay her $4,000 vet bill? The latest update states that Heather is aware of this campaign and it has her permission to exist. So will we see another campaign for her attorneys fees??

yoursongs

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on June 05, 2018, 12:11:29 PM
Yeah and if it were something truly profitable I would understand the dispute...And by profitable I mean long term .

Even Keith has to understand that even if MITD was taking in money it was on Art bells name and now that Art is gone, MITD as an asset (with Heater ) was going to end up being a liability.

Someone pointed out that by changing the name , Keith would have legally had to stop all recurring subscriptions and that made alot of sense at the time but now I think the shows need to rise and fall on their own merit and the "name" contains little to no value and certainly not worth fighting about.

If I were a PR guy on either side I would be trying to bridge the gap and giving this to heather which legalities aside is hers and as a name itself holds very little intrinsic value) because honestly this is fucking stupid over an internet radio show that is on its way down...

Keith has dave, who is so fucking far above most of whats out there on the internet right now that IF its even possible to "make it" online in the current climate and with the current resources/technology- he will if anyone can. HW will be the superstar of LMN (sic) which means she will only have to hold down a part time job and work every night to afford the cuckshed.

The whole thing is really silly to me...Funny...But silly.

You know, for a Penguin, that last part is really something for KR to think about.  Having PurpleDave is worth more than the AB legacy at this point.  Maybe rebranding the show, without a major attachment to Mr. Bell would be worth more than it currently is.  It would certainly be creative...let PurpleDave shape the graphics and maybe even a new name for the show.   Hell, Keith could even keep the MITD theme and use it as the REAL legacy site, complete with AB history and archives.  But let it end there, and begin anew with re-branding GoodPurpleDave!!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Xtreme1 on June 05, 2018, 12:17:12 PM
Is she grifting for money to pay her $4,000 vet bill? The latest update states that Heather is aware of this campaign and it has her permission to exist. So will we see another campaign for her attorneys fees??

If she bought the cuckshack before getting her cat into the damn vet, she deserves "Errthang!"

Bluejay

Quote from: Xtreme1 on June 05, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Bluejay

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
have you seen what Art looked like? dude looked like a soup sandwich. god level poon hound tho. things don't always make sense.

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2018, 08:00:56 AM
I'm sure the guy that gave her $600. for a year of subscription might want his money back, and somebody else posted on FB they gave her a $300 check....

One can only speculate on how many refunds she might be asked for if she doesn't continue and stabilize her show.

Hi Brig,
I think the gentleman‘s name is Mike that sent the 600., I heard Heather on a talk show and he told her to keep the $600 and do whatever she wants to do with it.   It was so sad, like a therapy session.   I could be wrong, friendship