• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

analog kid

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 15, 2016, 03:25:11 PM
I wasn't sure which political thread to post this in.  But since it's investigating certain corrupted elements in this administration, this thread is more than appropriate. 

Just to be clear, no connection between the IRS thing and the administration has ever been shown, and the Republicans in Congress have said numerous times that there's no evidence for it.

TigerLily

Quote from: analog kid on June 15, 2016, 04:43:21 PM
Just to be clear, no connection between the IRS thing and the administration has ever been shown, and the Republicans in Congress have said numerous times that there's no evidence for it.

You're not going to let facts get in the way, are you?

Clinton's reaction when newly released information show 20% of your her campaign is being financed by a Saudi Arabian Prince.

https://www.rt.com/usa/346658-clinton-donations-saudi-denial/

But, but, but, Trump says bad things on Twitter.....

VtaGeezer

Trump and all Repubs are letting her get away with murder.  Her speeches are now a litany of lies about Trump's statements and positions that go completely unanswered.

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 15, 2016, 05:36:21 PM

Clinton's reaction when newly released information show 20% of your her campaign is being financed by a Saudi Arabian Prince.

https://www.rt.com/usa/346658-clinton-donations-saudi-denial/

But, but, but, Trump says bad things on Twitter.....

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 15, 2016, 06:04:47 PM
She's clearly fit to be president

She can be President of Cell Block Six in the boiling pits of sewage in Hell.

How the fuck is that even possible?

Isn't this where a major source of financing for the worst attack on this country since Pearl Harbor came from?

Is everyone brain dead in this country?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 15, 2016, 06:08:50 PM

Isn't this where a major source of financing for the worst attack on this country since Pearl Harbor came from?

Vast Right-Wing conspiracy bro.

Didn't you get the memo from the Clinton Foundation?

Quote from: TigerLily on June 15, 2016, 04:08:43 PM
His reasoning in a "nut" shell:  Corporations are people and money is a form of free speech

I don't buy the argument that corporations are people too but if you have the money and want to place attack ads on TV,  I've got no problem with it.  Stations have the right not to air the ads.  It takes two to tango.  I don't like a lot of what I see on TV so I pretty much only watch TCM.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 15, 2016, 06:15:00 PM
I don't buy the argument that corporations are people too but if you have the money and want to place attack ads on TV,  I've got no problem with it.  Stations have the right not to air the ads.  It takes two to tango.  I don't like a lot of what I see on TV so I pretty much only watch TCM.

It would be interesting to give a test to 100 people who receive their news from TV, 100 people who receive their news from social media and 100 people who read their news for what their perceptions of the world and politics are. I have to imagine they'd be wildly different. I have a hardcore Fox News watcher in my family and he's a freaking loon. Same with people who are wrapped up with Facebook and Twitter all day.

The ruling on corporations is definitely one of the most corrupt things I've witnessed politically and one of the biggest strikes on Obama yet no one talks about it.

aldousburbank

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 15, 2016, 06:08:50 PM

I've already assumed that anyone who would vote for Hillary is ignorant but now that we know that her campaign is backed by Saudi interests? You'd have to be ignorant and a pos to give her a thumbs up. 

Value Of Pi

Score one for Hillary. Whatever else you might think of her, give her credit for some consistency on women's rights. With rights come responsibilities. Like registering for the draft and serving in the military to the best of your ability if the need arises.

"Hillary Clinton supports a measure that would require women to register for the draft.
The former secretary of state told the Huffington Post Wednesday that she is in favor of a legislative amendment that would for the first time compel women to register with the Selective Service System. That legislation passed the Senate Wednesday as part of the National Defense Authorization Act, which cleared the upper chamber on a bipartisan, 85-13 vote."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390#ixzz4BhoWZrf6

starrmtn001

Quote from: 136 or 142 on June 12, 2016, 02:50:32 PM
Name me someone that's not a parasite and I'll go out and say a prayer for him.
And you'll do this where?  Your prayerasite?

starrmtn001

Quote from: analog kid on June 15, 2016, 04:43:21 PM
No argument with you there.

The Ghost Of Clinton Past.  :o 8)

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 15, 2016, 08:38:02 PM
Score one for Hillary. Whatever else you might think of her, give her credit for some consistency on women's rights. With rights come responsibilities. Like registering for the draft and serving in the military to the best of your ability if the need arises.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390#ixzz4BhoWZrf6

Except for the rights of the women Bill Clinton sexually assaulted.  Juanita Broaddrick anyone? What about her rights, Value of Pi?  As for the draft, I have no problems with women in noncombatant roles but  I would not want to have them on the front lines except for the (no better word for this) bull dykes.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 15, 2016, 09:05:17 PM
Except for the rights of the women Bill Clinton sexually assaulted.  Juanita Broaddrick anyone? What about her rights, Value of Pi?  As for the draft, I have no problems with women in noncombatant roles but  I would not want to have them on the front lines except for the (no better word for this) bull dykes.
+1 !

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 15, 2016, 09:05:17 PM

When I read anything convincing about Hillary's failures in that department, I'll certainly give her whatever demerits she deserves. What is clear is that she's married to a guy who's been involved in a number of sexual scandals. I can sympathize with her in that regard and note that, for better or worse, she has stood by her man.

I will also say that none of Bill's paramours, from Gennifer Flowers to Monica L have ever inspired any sympathy in me. If the woman you mention is any different, then maybe she would have my sympathy. Hillary's place in all this is another question.

Regardless, I can support her on the issue of the draft. It counts as a positive thng.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 15, 2016, 09:23:20 PM
When I read anything convincing about Hillary's failures in that department, I'll certainly give her whatever demerits she deserves. What is clear is that she's married to a guy who's been involved in a number of sexual scandals. I can sympathize with her in that regard and note that, for better or worse, she has stood by her man.

I will also say that none of Bill's paramours, from Gennifer Flowers to Monica L have ever inspired any sympathy in me. If the woman you mention is any different, then maybe she would have my sympathy. Hillary's place in all this is another question.

Regardless, I can support her on the issue of the draft. It counts as a positive thng.

I suggest you look Juanita Broaddrick up then.  She was a normal everyday working class woman who was not in the least sexually provocative. I'll post a few clips.  Also look up Kathleen Willey. Monica and Gennifer were basically whores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFha2zOsJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWrlZ_WbjF8

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 15, 2016, 09:40:47 PM
I suggest you look Juanita Broaddrick up then.  She was a normal everyday working class woman who was not in the least sexually provocative. I'll post a few clips.  Also look up Kathleen Willey. Monica and Gennifer were basically whores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFha2zOsJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWrlZ_WbjF8

"She squeezed my hand and said 'Do you understand everything that you do?'"

That's it??? That's the case against Hillary for being "Bill's enabler?" This woman's story, she who went on to write a book about it? Maybe a second story like it as well? I really expected more. Bill's problems are Bill's responsibility. If some evidence emerges that they are also Hillary's responsibility, I'll look at it. Until then, I won't worry about it.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 15, 2016, 10:29:51 PM

"She squeezed my hand and said 'Do you understand everything that you do?  Do you understand?  Everything."

That's it??? That's the case against Hillary for being "Bill's enabler?" This woman's story, who went on to write a book about it? Maybe a second story like it as well? I really expected more. Bill's problems are Bill's responsibility. If some evidence emerges that they are also Hillary's responsibility, I'll look at it. Until then, I won't worry about it.

Well if you can't take it any more seriously than that then I can't take you very seriously either.  Un-fucking-believable.

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 15, 2016, 08:50:55 PM
No argument with you there.

The Ghost Of Clinton Past.  :o 8)
I can't believe no one got this.  Of course, it might be that it's just plain dumb.  Who ever heard of a ghost of shredded paper. ::) :P

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 15, 2016, 10:35:57 PM
I can't believe no one got this.  Of course, it might be that it's just plain dumb.  Who ever heard of a ghost of shredded paper. ::) :P

LOL.  It looked like Cousin It to me.  I was quite at a loss but now I'm cracking up. ;D

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 15, 2016, 10:31:52 PM
Well if you can't take it any more seriously than that then I can't take you very seriously either.  Un-fucking-believable.

Come back to me with some evidence that Hillary threatened this woman with any kind of tangible harm and that the threat was connected to a crime that gave Hillary cause to cover it up. Then I'll take it seriously. Remember too, Bill's not running for president, Hillary is.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 15, 2016, 10:48:50 PM
Come back to me with some evidence that Hillary threatened this woman with any kind of tangible harm and that the threat was connected to a crime that gave Hillary cause to cover it up. Then I'll take it seriously. Remember too, Bill's not running for president, Hillary is.

If you can't see the implied nature of that bit of conversation then I can't help you. The only reason Hillary is in the place she is now is because of Bill and up to around 1993, Bill had bedded 2000 women.  What does it say about the woman Bill married that she endorsed such behavior and helped suppress the facts coming out.  No, Hillary knew Bill was her ticket to the White House and now she's riding on his coattails into the highest office in the land.  All Hillary cares about is power and in my eyes that is not someone I want as President.  The excuses some of you give are pathetic.  There is NO EXCUSE for such behavior.

Oh and spare us your monologues about what Hillary has done for women's rights.  I don't want to hear it.  That is such bullshit and you know it.

Trump may be an arrogant SOB but at least he loves this country.  Hillary is not running for President out of love for the USA just for her own personal aggrandizement.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 15, 2016, 10:55:38 PM
If you can't see the implied nature of that bit of conversation then I can't help you. The only reason Hillary is in the place she is now is because of Bill and up to around 1993, Bill had bedded 2000 women.  What does it say about the woman Bill married that she endorsed such behavior and helped suppress the facts coming out.  No, Hillary knew Bill was her ticket to the White House and now she's riding on his coattails into the highest office in the land.  All Hillary cares about is power and in my eyes that is not someone I want as President.  The excuses some of you give are pathetic.  There is NO EXCUSE for such behavior.

Oh and spare us your monologues about what Hillary has done for women's rights.  I don't want to hear it.  That is such bullshit and you know it.

Trump may be an arrogant SOB but at least he loves this country.  Hillary is not running for President out of love for the USA just for her own personal aggrandizement.

Hey, I am not a fan of Hillary's. She has her problems. I posted about the draft because this was about an actual piece of policy that could soon be implemented, under this administration or the next. It's not another mindless rant about Muslims or another vague pipe dream from the Trumpster.

If enough people are against everything she says or does simply because it's coming from her, the next four years will definitely be like the last eight. Not very productive.

EDIT:

Oh, "the implied nature." I'm sorry but people have options in this country if they are seriously threatened or even just feel threatened. And these options don't just include writing a book about it years later and then telling Sean Hannity their story. You see what I'm saying.

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 15, 2016, 11:29:26 PM
Hey, I am not a fan of Hillary's. She has her problems. I posted about the draft because this was about an actual piece of policy that could soon be implemented, under this administration or the next. It's not another mindless rant about Muslims or another vague pipe dream from the Trumpster.

If enough people are against everything she says or does simply because it's coming from her, the next four years will definitely be like the last eight. Not very productive.

EDIT:

Oh, "the implied nature." I'm sorry but people have options in this country if they are seriously threatened or even just feel threatened. And these options don't just include writing a book about it years later and then telling Sean Hannity their story. You see what I'm saying.
because the latest dead people were a hologram or crisis-actors?   :o

Probably bullshit but an entity claiming to be involved with the Russian hacking of Hilldawg is giving tantalizing teasers on le reddit.

QuoteAsk the leaker of the DNC's Trump research anything

For proof we used an unpatched Apache exploit

Im.behind 7 proxies

Belarus's bros report in

>>77439297
Were dumping all their emails and some campaign documents this week about and I quote "Shutting down sanders run away campaign "
When that happens you'll know
>>77439311
Loads but wait untill the anti bernie dnc stuff is published
>>77439493
No its just dnc

>>77439645
The anti bernie stuff and Clinton defense files (claims they sent everything to wikileaks)

>>77440054
No we couldn't find anything too daming (anything about rioting at DNC)
>>77440084
We work for a sub contractor the goal is to further destabilize us political life thus paralyzing your countries effectiveness.

Tske Syria for example

>>77440501
Absolutely weve hacked your chamber of commerce different military figures your politicians and their spouses.

>>77440778
Besides artic and oil hacks you dont matter and never come up on the target list (will you hack Canada?)
>>77440670
Nope by Putin's

I'll update it if he keeps talking or says anything else interesting. Spoopy stuff.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 15, 2016, 11:46:19 PM
Probably bullshit but an entity claiming to be involved with the Russian hacking of Hilldawg is giving tantalizing teasers on le reddit.

I'll update it if he keeps talking or says anything else interesting. Spoopy stuff.

Delete this.

SHUT THIS DOWN!!

Value Of Pi

Quote from: albrecht on June 15, 2016, 11:44:18 PM
because the latest dead people were a hologram or crisis-actors?   :o

No, because a rant is a rant is a rant, on this day or any day. The issue is serious, however Trump is Trump.