• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Quote from: TigerLily on June 10, 2016, 04:54:07 PM
The only way to get huge sums of corporate money out of politics is to overturn Citizens United. You can bet a Trump Supreme Court judge would never support that.  The reason we have such terrible choices in Presidential candidates  is because one has to be or be owned by billionaires to run a campaign.  Bernie has been the only exception to this.  As far as the Congress and Senate they are working for the money men who got and keep them in office instead of We the People.

Of course you already know how I feel on this issue. We bonded over it on the Trump thread  :-*

I don't disagree with a thing you said here and that was the main reason that I admired Bernie. Corporatism is one of the greatest dangers in modern America.   I like you a lot, TL.  We may not agree on issues that much but you show a lot of care and thought when you post.  I admire you tremendously for that.   :-*

Too bad we're not neighbors.  You live in such a beautiful place.

Errand time,  I have to run.

TigerLily

One of the things that will get more people to come over to Hillary's side is how Tiny Donald has made racial and gender slurs acceptable again.  The bigots and misogynists had to stay in their dark little corners muttering to themselves. This breed is thankfully dying out. But now the ones who are left can look at their idol and think it's ok. While everyone else can't scurry away fast enough to distance themselves from the Tiny Donald

Make America Bigoted Again

VtaGeezer

Raj Fernando, Clinton bundler, ex-State Dept appointee and current super delegate.  He's about to be famous.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 10, 2016, 05:24:17 PM
Raj Fernando, Clinton bundler, ex-State Dept appointee and current super delegate.  He's about to be famous.

Holy Shit.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/10/how_clinton_donor_rajiv_fernando_got_a_job_as_a_nuclear_expert_he_wasn_t.html

Thanks to a newly released batch of State Department emails, ABC News was able to revisit the story of Rajiv Fernando, a wealthy securities trader who gave heavily to both Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign and the Clinton Foundationâ€"and who just so happened to land himself a plum spot on a sensitive government intelligence advisory panel after Hillary became secretary of state.

Politicos rewarding donors is sadly not uncommon but what makes this particular example stand out is Fernando’s lack of qualifications for a job that involved advising the secretary of stateâ€"and, by extension, the president of the United Statesâ€"on the topic of nuclear weapons

Hillary Clinton is one dumb cunt.

I hope this vile bitch rots in hell.

Watch the video on ABC news.  Jesus Christ the Clinton's are corrupt.

Anyone voting for this "woman" has got to be a fucking stupid idiot.

ItsOver

Look at what Jorch has tonight.

"Zozo & Ouija Boards/ Open Lines
Friday - June 10, 2016
Zozo & Ouija Boards/ Open Lines
Leading paranormal expert Rosemary Ellen Guiley will discuss how unsuspecting users of spirit boards have been pestered and attacked by a malevolent entity that calls itself Zozo, the "king of kings." Evenings of entertainment have ended in anxiety and fear, with lingering problems ranging from hauntings to dream invasion to psychological terror..."

King of Kings, Zozo?   ;D

JesusJuice

Quote from: ItsOver on June 10, 2016, 06:56:31 PM

Friday - June 10, 2016
Leading paranormal expert Rosemary Ellen Guiley will discuss how unsuspecting users of spirit boards have been pestered and attacked by a malevolent entity that calls itself Zozo, the "king of kings." Evenings of entertainment have ended in anxiety and fear, with lingering problems ranging from hauntings to dream invasion to psychological terror..."

No, his name is Paul.

I will be calling Heather's show tonight to talk about this latest scandal concerning Hillary Clinton.

I will give some shout outs to anyone who wants.

JesusJuice

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 10, 2016, 07:43:22 PM
I will be calling Heather's show tonight to talk about this latest scandal concerning Hillary Clinton.

I will give some shout outs to anyone who wants.

Yes. Give me a shout out. I like the attention and I don't care where I get it from.

If someone could record his shout out to me, I would appreciate it. Waxwork is on El Rey tonight at the same time so I won't be listening.

Tell her Quimby loves her.

Quote from: chefist on June 10, 2016, 08:49:04 PM

That's kind of disgusting actually. Ever since the whole musky bottoms episode, I'm kind of grossed out by her to be quite honest. But Quimby is love, Quimby is life.

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 10, 2016, 07:49:10 PM

Yes. Give me a shout out. I like the attention and I don't care where I get it from.

If someone could record his shout out to me, I would appreciate it. Waxwork is on El Rey tonight at the same time so I won't be listening.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 10, 2016, 08:47:13 PM
Tell her Quimby loves her.

Got you fam.

136 or 142

Quote from: ItsOver on June 10, 2016, 06:56:31 PM

Friday - June 10, 2016

Just as long as he doesn't bring Bobo back.

albrecht

Billary emails versus Petraeus emails.
Infowars guys but pretty funny and interesting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNmxbtWWOG0&feature=youtu.be

mikuthing01

Hillary Clinton Played Role In Arming Child Soldiers In South Sudan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ7gu5SbjWY

GravitySucks

I don't care who you support. This is funny.

136 or 142

This is the ultimate joke:

henge0stone

Obama offically endorses Clinton who is under criminal investigation by the FBI. Does anyone see a conflict of interest here? It's like they don't even try to hide the corruption in the political system anymore.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: henge0stone on June 12, 2016, 06:49:54 AM
Obama offically endorses Clinton who is under criminal investigation by the FBI. Does anyone see a conflict of interest here? It's like they don't even try to hide the corruption in the political system anymore.
The endorsement is just the tell that there is not was never going to be any indictment.

136 or 142

Quote from: henge0stone on June 12, 2016, 06:49:54 AM

Everybody knew that Obama supported Clinton anyway. An official endorsement won't alter the conspiracy theories. This is much less of a seeming real conflict than the Republican State Attorneys General in Florida and Texas and maybe other states as well who dropped their investigation into Trump University after Rapist Trump gave them campaign donations.

TigerLily

Quote from: 136 or 142 on June 12, 2016, 01:45:39 AM
This is the ultimate joke:

And this his new toned down look.  His eyebrows need a touch up

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 136 or 142 on June 12, 2016, 11:42:40 AM
Everybody knew that Obama supported Clinton anyway. An official endorsement won't alter the conspiracy theories. This is much less of a seeming real conflict than the Republican State Attorneys General in Florida and Texas and maybe other states as well who dropped their investigation into Trump University after Rapist Trump gave them campaign donations.
You're really blinded by ideology.  Ask a defense worker or military vet what would have happened had classified information been found on their home computer (or unsecure govt computer).   And FYI it's explicitly stated in the regulations that talking around classified data to conceal it is still a violation.  That Clinton and her underlings aren't under indictment is an indictment of the moral bankruptcy and corruption accepted in the US govt. today, but gets a pass from fools who think national security is just an impediment to saving the world.

136 or 142

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 12, 2016, 12:38:42 PM
You're really blinded by ideology.  Ask a defense worker or military vet what would have happened had classified information been found on their home computer (or unsecure govt computer).   And FYI it's explicitly stated in the regulations that talking around classified data to conceal it is still a violation.  That Clinton and her underlings aren't under indictment is an indictment of the moral bankruptcy and corruption accepted in the US govt. today, but gets a pass from fools who think national security is just an impediment to saving the world.

I'm blinded?  On a much more serious discussion board I called for Hillary Clinton to quit the race and hand her delegates over to an agreed upon candidate like Elizabeth Warren after the Inspector General's report came out, mainly due to her refusal to comply with requests for information from the Inspector General.

You're the retard who believes every accusation against Hillary Clinton, no matter how goofy, at the same time as dismissing (nearly) every accusation against Rapist Trump no matter how credible as 'smears or innuendos.'  You're the last person to lecture anybody about being blinded, retard.

Quote from: TigerLily on June 12, 2016, 12:24:28 PM
And this his new toned down look.  His eyebrows need a touch up

lol, this is the typical woman response.  We really need to end woman's suffrage.  You shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Literally complaining about Trump's eyebrows after link to  a new report  where Hillary specifically signed a waiver that allowed young child soldiers the ability to be armed and have weapons to fight in wars in the Sudan.

Trump's eyebrows or Hillary arming 10 year olds in the Sudan.  What should I focus on?  So tough to decide.

aldousburbank

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 12, 2016, 12:59:43 PM
lol, this is the typical woman response.  We really need to end woman's suffrage.  You shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Literally complaining about Trump's eyebrows after link to  a new report  where Hillary specifically signed a waiver that allowed young child soldiers the ability to be armed and have weapons to fight in wars in the Sudan.

Trump's eyebrows or Hillary arming 10 year olds in the Sudan.  What should I focus on?  So tough to decide.

Your first sentence is as dumb as the rest are right on. Especially in light of today's murders in Florida, we couldn't elect President Trump fast enough!  Deer gawd I can't wait till the feckless noodle in chief gets back to community organizing. It's time to let the big kids have a turn.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 11, 2016, 11:04:59 PM
Hillary Clinton Played Role In Arming Child Soldiers In South Sudan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ7gu5SbjWY

Pathetic. She's rotten to the core. Too many ends justifying the means decisions have made her that way. I'm sure she doesn't even know what she's fighting for anymore other than for power for herself.

Of course, stuff like this has been US policy since long before the Clintons ever took power.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 01:56:53 PM
Pathetic. She's rotten to the core. Too many ends justifying the means decisions have made her that way. I'm sure she doesn't even know what she's fighting for anymore other than for power for herself.

Of course, stuff like this has been US policy since long before the Clintons ever took power.
She's a sociopath playing an ideological game and people are literally just pawns to be used. All of her public empathy is bullshit. She never took a personal risk in her life; always used others' accomplishments as her stepping stones to power.  When she got it, it was a catastrophe...but for others, not her.

136 or 142

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 12, 2016, 02:38:34 PM
She's a sociopath playing an ideological game and people are literally just pawns to be used. All of her public empathy is bullshit. She never took a personal risk in her life; always used others' accomplishments as her stepping stones to power.  When she got it, it was a catastrophe...but for others, not her.

All based on outright lies, innuendos or half truths.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 136 or 142 on June 12, 2016, 02:42:09 PM
All based on outright lies, innuendos or half truths.
I actually know a woman who went to high school with HMH.  She's been a people-user since childhood