• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 09:49:29 AM
:o

Shouldn’t Heather know already this as well?

I hate people like that.

You'd think Heather would realize it by now.
But, quite frankly, I think she's not very bright.
She doesn't appear to have much of emotional intelligence either. I think that is what gets her in the most trouble.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 03, 2018, 12:28:32 AM
A career can be made from that. Look at Hoagland.
You gotta hand it to that bat shit crazy Hoagie, he bullshited his ass off his entire career making shit up, talking like he had degrees from MIT, Harvard, Yale and Princeton where he gave old Albert E=MC2 lessons, meanwhile he went to a one room school house in the middle of nowhere and got about as far as his grade 5. Then he was appointed a museum curator at age 12 then at about 15 was swearing crap about himself re: NASA, (THEY WERE AND STILL AROUND AND HE DID AND STILL CALLS THEM LIARS.)

He is still talking about how he taught Cronkite EVERYTHING about space etc. He had huge/has huge balls, because not only did he say that shit when Cronkite was dead, (i.e. HW and Art now) but lied about how he was Cronkites brain for years while he was alive. Walt C would goof on Richie and when he was mentioned or he was on the phone would say, "Richard WHO?!!???)
OLE 19.5 IS A REAL CRAZY DUDE.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 10:03:43 AM
You'd think Heather would realize it by now.
But, quite frankly, I think she's not very bright.
She doesn't appear to have much of emotional intelligence either. I think that is what gets her in the most trouble.

That and her sexy radio voice. Didn’t she say it was her voice that pulled Art in?  ::)

Lmfao

Roswells, Art

For the new people:

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 22, 2013, 05:17:38 PM

Now, I am reduced to working a fetish phone sex line.  There.  Now everyone knows. I don't give a shit today. 
What's my expertise?  Survival.   :-\  I gotta eat, man.

This explains a lot.

P.S. (redacted)=Wade

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 10:06:35 AM
That and her sexy radio voice. Didn’t she say it was her voice that pulled Art in?  ::)
Lmfao

Quote from: (Redacted) on September 18, 2013, 11:46:13 PM
You got something against breathy chicks? lol
That was me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 03, 2018, 10:03:43 AM
You gotta hand it to that bat shit crazy Hoagie, he bullshited his ass off his entire career making shit up, talking like he had degrees from MIT, Harvard, Yale and Princeton where he gave old Albert E=MC2 lessons, meanwhile he went to a one room school house in the middle of nowhere and got about as far as his grade 5. Then he was appointed a museum curator at age 12 then at about 15 was swearing crap about himself re: NASA, (THEY WERE AND STILL AROUND AND HE DID AND STILL CALLS THEM LIARS.)

He is still talking about how he taught Cronkite EVERYTHING about space etc. He had huge/has huge balls, because not only did he say that shit when Cronkite was dead, (i.e. HW and Art now) but lied about how he was Cronkites brain for years while he was alive. Walt C would goof on Richie and when he was mentioned or he was on the phone would say, "Richard WHO?!!???)

RCH is like all conspiracy theorists. They have this unshakable pathological self belief that they're correct 100% of the time (Even if they themselves change their 'research findings' later down the line), that they're victims, and 'they' are trying to stifle their 'research' and prevent them releasing all their data to the wider public (But never do), and drag it on as long as possible to get click bait, YT presence  or in RCH's case a podcast/radio slot where he will routinely talk over any guest who dares to have a view, and woe betide anyone who actually does know what they're talking about gets a word in edgeways.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

Lmfao
No accounting for taste I guess. Zing! Thanks I'll be here all week. Tip MV and Praise him too!

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 09:51:02 AM
Me too. I wonder if I post from my phone if I can use those emojis?
And wasn't it you who did the HW blowing Art gif? Might want to "bust" that out  :P

I don't think those phone emojis would translate into the message if you did that, but I really don't know.
There is probably a plug-in or add-on that MV could install on the server where there was a few more selections of emotes.

Yeah I made that. It is kind of cruel but it is all in good fun and just meant to be a joke ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ShayP on May 03, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
LOL!  Spoken by Patrick Stewart.
I’d pay money to hear that shit!  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 10:11:07 AM
I don't think those phone emojis would translate into the message if you did that, but I really don't know.
There is probably a plug-in or add-on that MV could install on the server where there was a few more selections of emotes.

Yeah I made that. It is kind of cruel but it is all in good fun and just meant to be a joke ;D

And yet..... ;D
Speak radio to me baby!

nicholas322

I have to be honest, The thing I didn't like about Wade was that she was not informed about many of the subjects she was discussing. There is always new evidence that what we have been taught in our rockafeller run schools is all wrong. She is at least 10 years behind.

trostol

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 01:03:27 AM
Define industry. This sounds like a very loose definition.

who the fuck has she been listening to if she thinks Heather is one of the best

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:20:00 AM
What was she going to do? Throw herself on the coffin?

Only Americans could be capable of producing this toxic bilge. I want an apology from all of you! At once!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nicholas322 on May 03, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
I have to be honest, The thing I didn't like about Wade was that she was not informed about many of the subjects she was discussing. There is always new evidence that what we have been taught in our rockafeller run schools is all wrong. She is at least 10 years behind.

For real? Is that worldwide?

Pizzapunch

I thought the most hilarious thing was her supposed revelation that Art basically forced Airyn to listen to Gabcasts. No offense to those involved but there isn't one thing in those episodes that would imply Heather had an ounce of talent.

GravitySucks

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 09:48:51 AM
:P New episode of a soap opera daily now.

16 smiley emotes available to use. Wish there was more of a selection  ;D

😛😀😁😂😊🙃😍😙😛🤪🤓😏😔🙁😃😆🤣😇😉😘😚😝🤨😎😒😟☹️☹️😄😅☺️🙂😌😗😋😜🧐🤩😞😕😣

🤑👿🤡💀👾😺😻🙀🤒🤠👹💩☠️🤖😸😼😿🤕😈👺👻👽🎃😹😽😾

Are you starting to see a pattern?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 03, 2018, 10:26:15 AM

I'm taking a punt here, but I think more people had heard of Diana; and due to the circumstances of her death at a young age it prompted such a reaction.. Art Bell wasn't well known outside his immediate fan base and he was an elderly man who used to smoke 80 gigs per day...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 03, 2018, 10:28:06 AM
I thought the most hilarious thing was her supposed revelation that Art basically forced Airyn to listen to Gabcasts. No offense to those involved but there isn't one thing in those episodes that would imply Heather had an ounce of talent.
LMAO none taken by me at least. And didn't someone say she wasn't referring to the gabcast but to fret files instead?

Lonsomebatch

RE: Arts treatment of his wives and children

Many of you folks don't understand Art because you are not of his time. Each generation lives under the sociological world of their parents for the first half of their lives. You can't judge the past by current moral standards.

Art was a child of WWII people. Back then Academics was the the domain of ultra-conservatives. Women were expected to marry well, because ladies did not work, and if they did only a School Teacher was acceptable. Nurses were considered only a step up from being a Hooker. Divorce was a dirty little secret few engaged in. Minorities were physically strong mental children that would get out of control if you did not keep them in their place. Everything had a military order to it. You were expected to never do anything half-assed.

Arts world was one where his own parents would have encouraged him to never get divorced. If he did, it was common practice to cut all ties with the wife and children. The logic being that you would only confuse and hamstring the children by being only partially involved in their lives. It was also a hedge to get people to not get divorced in the first place. In those days you stayed married or you had to "take it like a man" and severe all ties.

For a man to leave and cut all ties was the standard until the late 70's and early 80's. Only then were things like shared custody accepted as something that would not ultimately harm the children. "A Boy Named Sue" etc.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 10:28:31 AM
😛😀😁😂😊🙃😍😙😛🤪🤓😏😔🙁😃😆🤣😇😉😘😚😝🤨😎😒😟☹️☹️😄😅☺️🙂😌😗😋😜🧐🤩😞😕😣

🤑👿🤡💀👾😺😻🙀🤒🤠👹💩☠️🤖😸😼😿🤕😈👺👻👽🎃😹😽😾

Are you starting to see a pattern?

That's showing off.

HumanBeing

For those who are interested, and want to increase their knowledge of 'BellGab Lore'  ;D on the character known as Lasha, I'm going to attach two interviews she did as a guest on the Kevin Smith Show back in 2012.
It will give you a little more of a look inside the mind of the one and only Lasha Seniuk, Heather Wade's biggest sycophant.

I will say that I found these shows entertaining. But this was all before I seen her transform into her true self and realized she was the female Sean David Morton  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lonsomebatch on May 03, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
RE: Arts treatment of his wives and children

Many of you folks don't understand Art because you are not of his time. Each generation lives under the sociological world of their parents for the first half of their lives. You can't judge the past by current moral standards.

Art was a child of WWII people. Back then Academics was the the domain of ultra-conservatives. Women were expected to marry well, because ladies did not work, and if they did only a School Teacher was acceptable. Nurses were considered only a step up from being a Hooker. Divorce was a dirty little secret few engaged in. Minorities were physically strong mental children that would get out of control if you did not keep them in their place. Everything had a military order to it. You were expected to never do anything half-assed.

Arts world was one where his own parents would have encouraged him to never get divorced. If he did, it was common practice to cut all ties with the wife and children. The logic being that you would only confuse and hamstring the children by being only partially involved in their lives. It was also a hedge to get people to not get divorced in the first place. In those days you stayed married or you had to "take it like a man" and severe all ties.

For a man to leave and cut all ties was the standard until the late 70's and early 80's. Only then were things like shared custody accepted as something that would not ultimately harm the children. "A Boy Named Sue" etc.

Hi Heather.

IamNegan

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 05:51:14 AM
Knobhead host said he has some crazy hosts on his station. He doesn't know the meaning of crazy when she gets there.

Oh, stop sobbing, you whiny whore!

You should read the YT chat (if possible), then come back here and go back to the page where our comments started. Between the two, it's the comedy event of the millenium!! :)

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Catsmile on May 03, 2018, 02:35:49 AM
Theres some Gold here. Cuck Shack
Plus MV doing the Flamboyant parts.
Parody This, Please.     

If you see a faded sign by the side of the road that says
Fifteen miles to the, Cuck Shack, Cuck Shack yeah
I'm headin' down the Pahrump highway
Lookin' for the compound
Headed for the Compound, Compound
I got me a car, it's as big as a whale
And we're headin' on down to the Cuck Shack
I got me a Chrysler, it seats about twenty
Wanna take a ride, and bring your subscription money

The Cuck Shack is a little old place where
They can get together
Cuck Shack baby
A Cuck Shack baby
Cuck Shack, baby Cuck Shack

Sign says, woo, stay away fools
'Cause Art rules at the Cuck Shack
Well it's set back in the Compound
Just a funky old shack and I gotta get back
Glitter on the mattress
Glitter on the highway
Glitter on the front porch
Glitter on the hallway

They can get together
Cuck Shack, baby
Cuck Shack, baby
Cuck Shack, that's where it's at
Cuck Shack, that's where it's at

Crying and a-sniffin', wallowin' and a-mourning'
Wearin' next to nothing 'cause it's hot as an oven
The whole shack shimmies
Yeah the whole shack shimmies
The whole shack shimmies when Heathers wailin' around
And around and around and around
Heathers showz a-movin', everybody's groovin' baby
Guest linin' up outside just to get down
Everybody's movin', everybody's groovin' baby
Funky little shack
Funky little shack

Look at Lasha, she's as big as a whale
And she's about to set sail
I got me a harpoon, Lets pop this giant poon, so come on
And bring your Ponchos Honey

They can get together
Cuck Shack baby
A Cuck Shack baby
Cuck Shack, baby Cuck Shack (oh baby that's where it's at)
Cuck Shack, baby Cuck Shack (baby that's where it's at)

Bang bang bang on the door baby!
Knock a little louder baby!
I can't hear you
Knock a little louder sugar!
I can't hear you

Bang bang bang on the door baby, knock a little louder
Bang bang on the door baby, bang bang!
On the door baby, bang bang!
On the door, bang bang!
On the door baby, bang bang!

You're what?
Tin roof
rusted!
Cuck Shack, baby Cuck Shack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXZFtJceQC4
EXCELLENT!
The old B-Fitty Duece's !!!

IamNegan

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 10:32:55 AM
For those who are interested, and want to increase their knowledge of 'BellGab Lore'  ;D on the character known as Lasha, I'm going to attach two interviews she did as a guest on the Kevin Smith Show back in 2012.
It will give you a little more of a look inside the mind of the one and only Lasha Seniuk, Heather Wade's biggest sycophant.

I will say that I found these shows entertaining. But this was all before I seen her transform into her true self and realized she was the female Sean David Morton  ;D

I wonder if she was the one who called in almost every night by the name of Smog/Smaug/Smowg (read the last one with a southern twang ;) )?

ItsOver

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 03, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

Don't forget the magic of the hair.

The Breck Girl force is strong with this one.