• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 01:13:17 PM
I got a feeling that AM/FM guy has passed on.
He probably got overrun by all his feral rescue kitties and they ate him  :P

Although sometimes I think he might be the person on here who has the name Morgus  ;D

You're the only one that I have come across from that board though I was also acquainted with Brig from the old C2C Coast Rider forum.

HumanBeing

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 01:01:51 PM
This GravitySucks misses that Chronaut.

Yeah that guy always had something to talk about and is an interesting character.
He hasn't posted in 2 years but was last logged in here this past January.

Aww how sweet  ;D

chefist

Quote from: WildCard on May 03, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
YES! i've been looking for this the last 20 minutes, (still haven't found it).
both her and saucyrossy were treating him like a baby
turns out he was into that sorta thing

I wasn't around for the Sirius debacle...wow, I had no idea there was such drama...rivaling the stalker.

Dateline

Times are tough for H.W., but that is good for you.  So for a limited time H.W. is offering a fire sale at only .69 cents a minute, that's right just .69 cents a minute.  That is for new customers only, regularly $3.99 per minute.  Call in while its hot and you will be sizzling. 

This is for entertainment purposes only.  Call at your own risk.  1-888-888-8888.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 07:28:54 AM
BTW Qeef should be real scared of the meth head network that is now the new home (if) for Heather's shitshow in the Desert.
I am still laughing about the beginning of the show. I really thought I was going to pee my pants. Two streams, shitty Cinderella song, speed talking, jewelry ads (Pandora) all blaring.
Seriously where the fuck was Lasha? I am so shocked she didn't make an appearance as a caller.

Here's the cleaned up, and higher bitrate version of last nights Shitshow in the Desert with Sandy Vajayjay. You can download it and listen later, or play it in your browser, folks.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/unitedpublicradio/ufo-undercover-tonight-guest-heather-wad

# ItWasGloriousToBehold 

GravitySucks

Quote from: popple on May 03, 2018, 01:20:14 PM
https://youtu.be/8X3JWzan3Dk

I guess one would have to watch and listen to many of those to perform any true scientific study as to their effectiveness.  That one sure didn’t do anything for my friend.

popple

What legacy does Art have if Heater Wad doesn't have a show?

Well, I'll catch you later, HB.  Gotta do some work.  Nice to see ya.

popple

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
I guess one would have to watch and listen to many of those to perform any true scientific study as to their effectiveness.  That one sure didn’t do anything for my friend.

They all just give me misophonia.

HumanBeing

Quote from: popple on May 03, 2018, 01:13:46 PM
Why do I get the sense these men all have large play-lists of "personal attention" ASMR youtube videos?

I prefer the tapping and scratching ones myself  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Grifynne on May 03, 2018, 01:07:56 PM
And that is also assuming she really intends on pursuing this radio hosting thing.

and the radio industry is just pleased as punch with what it's witnessed.

LadyFish

Quote from: WildCard on May 03, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
YES! i've been looking for this the last 20 minutes, (still haven't found it).
both her and saucyrossy were treating him like a baby
turns out he was into that sorta thing

It’s (Redacted)’s post #3190 on her member’s posting history ( page 107 on my computer)

Catsmile

Quote from: UFONAUTRADIO on May 03, 2018, 07:33:31 AM
Art did choose her to carry on. I am not a fan, but I think firing her at this time is a coward way of making a change. I also think her tears were real.

# HardOfThinking
# Back2MyFace-U-Go

Worked from home today - so could follow Bellgab.   Pretty cool!   8)

Quote from: Dateline on May 03, 2018, 01:24:40 PM
Times are tough for H.W., but that is good for you.  So for a limited time H.W. is offering a fire sale at only .69 cents a minute, that's right just .69 cents a minute.  That is for new customers only, regularly $3.99 per minute.  Call in while its hot and you will be sizzling. 

This is for entertainment purposes only.  Call at your own risk.  1-888-888-8888.
is this with or WITHOUT the “erection killing” laughter ?

ya see, her laugh reminds of Mildred, out back of the barn, when I was 12 years old...
that was a traumatic episode in my life...
therapy for 12 years as a result...

just need to know, before I make the call

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on May 03, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

If KNYE was her Plan B, and weekend C2C was Plan C, she better put the thinking cap back on.

so are you hiring her ?
before the word gets out she is “available”  ?

Faustina

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 01:30:23 PM
Worked from home today - so could follow Bellgab.   Pretty cool!   8)

I was trying to yesterday FROM work.  Very difficult.  Happened to be a day I was super busy too, danggit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Art Bell on November 05, 2013, 09:20:11 PM
Ok, I agree, I am a washed up has been who has lost what little talent I might have had, my memory is fading
fast and my skills as a Interviewer no longer exist. Like a Prize fighter who took one to many punches I am off
in zombieville. I can take a hint, I am done. So I will now leave and abandon my idea of free streaming along
with a life that has now lost all it's meaning. I am sorry to have crushed so many dreams and now understand
full well that the real King has taken his rightful place on the throne of Bell Gab. I understand I am dead to you
all.

Art

HW response:

No!!!  No Art, please, no!!!  You are NOT washed up.  Please don't believe this CRAP!!!!
Oh my god, please call me, you have my number Art.  You need SUPPORT.
There are no dreams you have crushed... you're THE KING OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, Art, call me.

SredniVashtar

I'm sure the Wack Pack could find a place for Heather. That latest meltdown reminded me of Underdog Lady.

Catsmile

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 03, 2018, 08:11:48 AM
I'm hearing Keith's voice in my head plugging the new show: "Midnight In The Desert now with 25 percent less cackling".

# Now With 100% Less Heather Wade

Faustina

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 01:32:06 PM
If KNYE was her Plan B, and weekend C2C was Plan C, she better put the thinking cap back on.

Not totally sure, but I think her plan was just to continue hosting MITD.  She's now scrambling to find another gig that will partially save face. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
Ok, I agree, I am a washed up has been who has lost what little talent I might have had, my memory is fading
fast and my skills as a Interviewer no longer exist. Like a Prize fighter who took one to many punches I am off
in zombieville. I can take a hint, I am done. So I will now leave and abandon my idea of free streaming along
with a life that has now lost all it's meaning. I am sorry to have crushed so many dreams and now understand
full well that the real King has taken his rightful place on the throne of Bell Gab. I understand I am dead to you
all.

Art

HW response:

No!!!  No Art, please, no!!!  You are NOT washed up.  Please don't believe this CRAP!!!!
There are no dreams you have crushed... you're THE KING OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, Art, call me.

He called the Gabcast a week later. I think he really liked Curtis’s voice.

Dateline

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
all.

Art

HW response:

Please, Art, call me.

"Art', my number's on the wall of the Pahurmp's Stop and Go" 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
He called the Gabcast a week later. I think he really liked Curtis’s voice.
OMG poor Curtis, it could have been 'Curtis In The Cuckshed'. You ruined it Heather, just ruined it! ;D