• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 09:30:29 AM
It was probably Sean92008  ;D
Where do I send my $600 blank money order?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
Where do I send my $600 blank money order?
Bet one could get a lot of phone sex, I mean radio for that much money.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 03, 2018, 09:22:52 AM
The dead air, I think, was supposed to be a commercial break. The guy from Phoenix is, apparently, Chefist's new stalker. He used Chefist's real name, Ben, and location and even sounded like him but Chefist says he didn't call.

Someone in the On th Fringe group named the guy. I think they said his name was Chris. Or something. Please don’t make me go back in there reading all of those comments to find it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

Now that she's famous, HW can put her fee up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 09:41:41 AM
Someone in the On th Fringe group named the guy. I think they said his name was Chris. Or something. Please don’t make me go back in there reading all of those comments to find it.

The person who called in from AZ said he was Ben; I at first thought it was Chefist, but it wasn't. Voice wasn't his unless he'd put it through some spooky software to alter it..

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

"Whisper radio in my ear, it makes me come, baby." - Heather Leona Wade

timebandit

I have to say I really liked heather..
but that spectacle last night..sent my hinky meter into the red zone.
if she's faking she thinks listeners are gullible enough to buy into it?
and if she's not faking that's just weird, maybe even mental.
I wish her the best either way

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

Someone in the On the Fringe group?! Who the hell are they? Are you cheating on us?

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 09:32:45 AM
I can be, but was hoping you’d fix it for me.  ;)
It’s much better now. :-*

haha I admit I have this thing about Lasha. I let her annoy me too much  :P

I've seen her behave the exact same way with a different radio host back in 2012 and 2013.
This radio host was not an idiot either. Quite the opposite, but yet he even got caught in her web of shit and was taking calls from her when he wasn't on the air and he even let her guest host a couple times.
She's quite good at what she does. She is a smooth talker when she wants to be. She can get in there and manipulate with the best of them.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 09:44:37 AM
"Whisper radio in my ear, it makes me come, baby." - Heather Leona Wade

Any takers that when Art told her he "wanted to talk radio" out in the cuckshed it meant one thing, and one thing only?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 03, 2018, 09:45:44 AM
Someone in the On the Fringe group?! Who the hell are they? Are you cheating on us?

Would GS dare to do that? Seriously?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 03, 2018, 09:46:31 AM
Any takers that when Art told her he "wanted to talk radio" out in the cuckshed it meant one thing, and one thing only?

She did say only Art could “talk radio”.. in his own special way..

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 09:39:43 AM
Heather at her finest.

:P New episode of a soap opera daily now.

16 smiley emotes available to use. Wish there was more of a selection  ;D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

"Hold on Aryn, I need to go talk radio with Heather out in the guest house. Show prep, you know how it is"

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

I've seen her behave the exact same way with a different radio host back in 2012 and 2013.
This radio host was not an idiot either. Quite the opposite, but yet he even got caught in her web of shit and was taking calls from her when he wasn't on the air and he even let her guest host a couple times.
She's quite good at what she does. She is a smooth talker when she wants to be. She can get in there and manipulate with the best of them.
:o

Shouldn’t Heather know already this as well?

I hate people like that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

What she meant was "I only ever met one person who was a sociopath like me who talked about radio, and that was Art Bell"

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 09:48:51 AM
:P New episode of a soap opera daily now.

16 smiley emotes available to use. Wish there was more of a selection  ;D

Me too. I wonder if I post from my phone if I can use those emojis?
And wasn't it you who did the HW blowing Art gif? Might want to "bust" that out  :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 03, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

Mostly the same people that are on her Facebook friend list

All the frequent callers. Paul and Ella. Dale from Austin. Smog. The gofundme scammer that goes by jedimiller on here. Lasha.

MV tasks me with various operations research assignments and this was my latest.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 09:52:47 AM
Mostly the same people that are on her Facebook friend list

All the frequent callers. Paul and Ella. Dale from Austin. Smog. The gofundme scammer that goes by jedimiller on here. Lasha.

MV tasks me with various operations research assignments and this was my latest.

Praise MV.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

I believe if memory serves it's Kevin someone? And did he pass away too? Or am I confusing stories?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
'You're the brightest star in my sky'.

Getting ready to tap out. This is like getting repeated kicks to the nutsack.

Can that bitch finish a sentence without voice-wavering sobs?

Yes Heather can finish a sentence without "wavering sobs" and she did so with many of her sentences last. 

Lord Grantham

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 09:52:47 AM
MV tasks me with various operations, research assignments, and this was my latest.

Red rabbit. Red rabbit. Red Rabbit.
Situation nominal.
Advise when seas get rough.
Full moon tonight.
Watch out for snakes.
Red rabbit. Red rabbit. Red Rabbit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

omg...I love you guys.  I have found my people...

Oh my my...Oh my my my... Was life that desperately bereft of all meaning before you were sucked into this cesspit of depravity?

ShayP

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
;D
They shouldn't be typing at all.
Don't they know cupping the balls is canon in the King James version of 'Wanking it'.

LMAO!!! But what if one has big hands, or tiny balls?  Is there not a revised version of this good book that involves multitasking?   :D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ShayP on May 03, 2018, 10:00:49 AM
LMAO!!! But what if one has big hands, or tiny balls?  Is there not a revised version of this good book that involves multitasking?   :D
the audio version.