• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 11, 2017, 08:43:27 AM
... As for makng money; its laughable to suggest he's now making less. He hasn't given anything up and in fact makes a fortune from his golfing weekends away in Florida. His son in law's company used Trump in their presentation to sell fast track green cards in China last week. They apologised, but so what? Mission accomplished.

Well, so what?

First off, that money goes to the Treasury, not to Donald Trump's pocket.  Second, those are the kind of immigrants we want, not the ones we've been getting who have no skills, nothing to offer this country, and sign up for all the handouts as soon as they get here.

Other countries try to lure well off and educated immigrants.  Canada had special visas for wealthy Chinese for decades until they ended it a few years ago.  I believe they have a different program along the same lines now, but requiring a certain level of investment.  I'd say ask Meister, but she doesn't actually know a damn thing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meister_666 on May 15, 2017, 07:41:30 PM
2 hrs ago . . .

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/864249402571010049

I didn't see anyone else in the photos. That Oval Office must be bigger than it looks. Seems like tons of people always claim to be in the in the know about what happened there.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2017, 08:16:30 PM
Well, so what?

First off, that money goes to the Treasury, not to Donald Trump's pocket.  Second, those are the kind of immigrants we want, not the ones we've been getting who have no skills, nothing to offer this country, and sign up for all the handouts as soon as they get here.

Other countries try to lure well off and educated immigrants.  Canada had special visas for wealthy Chinese for decades until they ended it a few years ago.  I believe they have a different program along the same lines now, but requiring a certain level of investment.  I'd say ask Meister, but she doesn't actually know a damn thing.

In December, Canada suspended their visa requirements for Mexicans. Seems they are rethinking their policy now. Too many Mexicans are showing up in Vancouver and requesting asylum. Go figure.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on May 15, 2017, 05:43:54 PM
Wasn't the tranny on Bellgab 4-5 years ago?
Ha, clean up spilled drink. That is a line worthy of top-right and could be posted in just about any thread in the past few months from what I can tell.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2017, 08:20:27 PM
In December, Canada suspended their visa requirements for Mexicans. Seems they are rethinking their policy now. Too many Mexicans are showing up in Vancouver and requesting asylum. Go figure.

They must be much more racist than we are, because they reacted much sooner and with much lower numbers flowing in. 

Lilith

I'm probably going to get into big trouble for this, but....

I just couldn't help myself.  :-[

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2017, 08:12:28 PM
Being involved with trade agreements and having generally favorable relations with other nations is not diametrically opposed to "America First". Try thinking it out. It might hurt at first, but I believe in you.
p.s. You didn't answer my questions.

I don't think Trump's MAGA nationalists will be as understanding as you, commie :)

And re your question "How do I feel about it?"...Frankly I don't have an opinion. I'm busy calculating how I'll manage to live on a fixed income, worrying I'll have enough money left over to pay for the GOP-lead Medicare robbery. But based on his record, I can guess that any potential global deal made by Trump with China would be designed to benefit the wealthy, while promoted as a yuge win for the average American. :-/

Meister_000

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2017, 08:28:23 PM
I'm probably going to get into big trouble for this, but....

I just couldn't help myself.  :-[

Works for me ;-) ( Hi Brig!)

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 15, 2017, 08:36:49 PM
I don't think Trump's MAGA nationalists will be as understanding as you, commie :)...

Six months later and you still have no idea why Trump won, who his voters are, or what they want.  I'm stunned.

Meanwhile, back to healthy eating School Lunch Dictator and ''Let's Move'' guru Michelle Obama and her unbecoming fat ass.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2017, 09:08:34 PM
Six months later and you still have no idea why Trump won, who his voters are, or what they want.  I'm stunned.

His voters were, and still are, a minority of Americans. That speaks volumes.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 15, 2017, 09:11:20 PM

He is your president.

albrecht

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 15, 2017, 09:19:49 PM
Jeff Beck Group ~ I'm goin Down
. . Down Down Down Down  1972

So you gals want Pence as Pres? That's what I don't get about the left's anti-Trump campaign. Pence Is far less liberal on those so important "social issues" then Trump AND would much more able to get policies,  budgets, nominees, and appointees through Congress because more 'party' guy.  It is weird. But, IF, it happens and Trumps leaves by volition or hook or crook it will be even more hilarious to watch you gals meltdown when Pence n Congress n Courts do something like defund PP or even ban abortion or something. (I'm not stating my position there even but just as a neutral observer of melt-downs. Becareful of your wishes leftists. Hahaha.)

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2017, 08:16:30 PM

First off, that money goes to the Treasury....
LOL, never heard privately held real estate developers referred to as "the Treasury" before.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 15, 2017, 10:34:04 PM
WTF?
It is called culture.  And cultural diversity is what gives us strength.  Get with the program!

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2017, 10:38:41 PM
It is called culture.  And cultural diversity is what gives us strength.  Get with the program!

Funny word.  Diversity.  Where does that word stem from.  Could it be .... divide?

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 15, 2017, 09:11:20 PM

Well, after adjusting for illegal alien voters he won the majority of those caring enough to vote. 

But you didn't really address my post.

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on May 15, 2017, 09:49:45 PM
LOL, never heard privately held real estate developers referred to as "the Treasury" before.

Another unfounded accusation about Trump.  You've come to the right thread for that.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 15, 2017, 10:41:45 PM
Funny word.  Diversity.  Where does that word stem from.  Could it be .... divide?
If MV had symbols like old teachers in kinder I'd give some stars. This might suffice:
;)

Hold the line up there in the great Inland Empire, encroachment from the West Wash, S, and Cali doing damage.

Lt.Uhura

For those of you w/o fb, Art chit-chatting about Trump with his fans on fb tonight..

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 15, 2017, 10:41:45 PM

Yes.

I wish Art would actually become a recluse.