• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: smccomas69 on May 17, 2017, 11:40:24 AM
It is a little late for that, I hate most of the Republicans.

There are some good Republicans.  It's Trump voters that are the problem.  Half of them are racist; half of them are stupid; and some of them are both.  Never before have so many not only voted against their own interests, but continued to support Trump/Ryan policies that, if enacted, will cost them money.  Just not the sharpest knives in the drawer.  They probably listen to Heather Wade and her opening salvos of Trumpshit every evening.

Oh, unnamed sources still?

I love how the establishment media can create "unnamed official sources" and you rubes believe it to be true.

In the court of public opinion, simply saying "unnamed official sources have said" is credible to liberal piss stains.

Nope, media never lies or falsifies.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 11:01:15 AM
Trump just gave the most embarrassing speech ever at the Coast Guard Academy.  He's also sent out an email asking for money to help defend against his "scandals."  I hope all of you Trumptards are happy

Trump the guy who volunteers  himself to make a toast to the newlyweds  and ends up talking about himself and complaining  about his ex-wife. Even politics aside, his personality  is the worst.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 11:54:16 AM
There are some good Republicans.  It's Trump voters that are the problem.  Half of them are racist; half of them are stupid; and some of them are both.  Never before have so many not only voted against their own interests, but continued to support Trump/Ryan policies that, if enacted, will cost them money.  Just not the sharpest knives in the drawer.  They probably listen to Heather Wade and her opening salvos of Trumpshit every evening.

Classic establishment talking points.  It's not republicans that are bad, it's Trump supporters!  We need to get rid of those pesky voters and get back to the good ol' merry go round establishment, corporation owned rulers!

Please Mommy, I don't want to think for myself anymore.  We need Bush, or Clinton in the White House!

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 17, 2017, 11:56:55 AM
Trump the guy who volunteers  himself to make a toast to the newlyweds  and ends up talking about himself and complaining  about his ex-wife. Even politics aside, his personality  is the worst.

Still better than Hillary!

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 17, 2017, 11:46:05 AM
In order to impeach there have to be laws broken, like Clinton did when he purjured himself. So far there's been a year of illegal eavesdropping, and the FBI, and Democrats including Feinstein have clearly stated there is no evidence of impropriety.

Now Putin is even confirming Zero evidence....

That's why I added removed. Trump's health can make for a quick exit, either by his own choice or with the encouragement of his advisors.

Yes, of course, no need to investigate because Putin says so.

Spy

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 17, 2017, 12:00:54 PM
That's why I added removed. Trump's health can make for a quick exit, either by his own choice or with the encouragement of his advisors.

I believe that's a very real possibility.  He's already admitted being President is a lot harder and more work than he thought it would be. And he said he misses his previous life; driving wherever he wanted. Going out to dinner wherever and whenever he wanted.  He may just get sick of the whole thing and resign. The GOP would love it because they'd have Pence in the White House who'd gladly sign anything they bring to him.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 12:09:03 PM
I believe that's a very real possibility.  He's already admitted being President is a lot harder and more work than he thought it would be. And he said he misses his previous life; driving wherever he wanted. Going out to dinner wherever and whenever he wanted.  He may just get sick of the whole thing and resign. The GOP would love it because they'd have Pence in the White House.

Yep, he could easily have his doctor write another letter stating the job is now threatening his health, advising him to step down. Trump could say "Doctor's orders", and head off to Mar A Lago for prescribed rest and relaxation. ;)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 17, 2017, 12:16:52 PM
Yep, he could easily have his doctor write another letter stating the job is now threatening his health, advising him to step down. Trump could say "Doctor's orders", and head off to Mar A Lago for prescribed rest and relaxation. ;)

Or he could head off to Leavenworth for a prescribed period of semi-solitude with a roommate named Bubba who believes Trump is real purty.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 17, 2017, 12:00:54 PM

Yes, of course, no need to investigate because Putin says so.

I didn't realize that females have wet dreams.

starrmtn001

Trump hits back on Comey accusations: "Fight fight fight! You can't let them get you down!"
Published on May 17, 2017
Trump responds to Comey accusations during his commencement speech to the US Coast Guard Academy: "Fight fight fight! You can't let them get you down!" 5/17/17.

https://youtu.be/brmeNY1UZbg

gnooryblows

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 08:39:36 AM
No one, including Republican election officials, could find any evidence they were not.  Don't worry - I don't want to be taken seriously by Trump sycophants.

stupid argument. the claim is one that can't technically be proven or disproven in any way because of the nature of how we protect our ballots in this country. so the left has been barking on with this supposed "argument" when obviously the whole time they're laughing to themselves and thinking "hahaha everyone buys this and there's no way they can even investigate it!". the problem is that like with everything, liberals and left wingers are massively fucking out of touch with reality and with what everyone around them is perceiving them as.

in fact, it's a simple common sense statement to say that "given a situation where these voters are voting for their lives, not to be deported, and given that there are no laws, consequences or impeding factors that stand between them and the voting booths, they obviously went and voted". you can smugly try to point to your CNNesque talking points of "but nobody has been able to prove that!" but nobody is really going to take that seriously at the end of the day if they have the slightest shred of critical thinking skillz.

and for what it's worth, here's a study from a peer reviewed journal that found in 2008 as many as 2.8 million illegals may have cast votes - >
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

and lastly (my favorite part) here's obama on telemundo or whatever shit they watch, just days before the election, essentially subtly imploring non-citizens to vote in the election, promising them that there would be no consequences and even strongly implying that they would be granted citizenship if they did so - quote - "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY

soooooo essentially you can keep gaslighting this issue and pushing this fake "not proven" argument all you want, but nobody is buying it. like nobody. like literally nobody that i've ever met is buying that. just nobody :(

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 17, 2017, 11:56:55 AM
Ha! I can see that scenario! Everything does seem to be about him but that is Hollywood and politicians in many cases. If he goes it would likely be on his terms/excuse, not the "scandals" the Democratic media or Amazon's paper comes up with. I could easily see Trump saying "screw this, I'm out of here I have my money and don't need the headaches." But he would have to go out "winning" or on his terms in some way. The Republicans, most of whom never liked him or even ran against him, will be happy because they get party-man Pence. What I don't get is why those on the left side of things, especially on "social issues" and spending, want Trump gone and Pence as President. Trump is far more liberal on many issues and only recently became "conservative" on some issues during the election. Still he prevented Hillary and got a decent guy onto the Court which, if he accomplishes nothing else, was a great job.

starrmtn001

FULL President Donald Trump Tears Into Main Steam Media At US Coast Guard Commencement 5/17/2017.

https://youtu.be/sNzZXf2gk7U

Spy

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 17, 2017, 12:59:09 PM
FULL President Donald Trump Tears Into Main Steam Media At US Coast Guard Commencement 5/17/2017.

Trump is unhinged.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2017, 12:55:02 PM
What I don't get is why those on the left side of things, especially on "social issues" and spending, want Trump gone and Pence as President. Trump is far more liberal on many issues and only recently became "conservative" on some issues during the election. Still he prevented Hillary and got a decent guy onto the Court which, if he accomplishes nothing else, was a great job.

I can't recall a single thing Trump has done which evinced any personal convictions. He is a moral and intellectual blank capable of changing his mind in a heartbeat. Pence is at least predictable in his evil rather than a wild card.

Spy

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 12:54:18 PM
stupid argument. the claim is one that can't technically be proven or disproven in any way because of the nature of how we protect our ballots in this country.

Let me make sure I'm understanding you correctly.  You tell me an event happened. I tell you there is no evidence that event happened. And you tell me I'm making a stupid argument?  Is that what you're saying?

No big fan of Trump here but at least he got Gorsuch on the court like albrecht said.   With that said, Trump has been a target of a witchhunt ever since Nov. 8.  If nothing comes out of Comey's appearances next week then the Democrats and MSM will have major eggs on their faces. 

gnooryblows

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 01:07:52 PM
Let me make sure I'm understanding you correctly.  You tell me an event happened. I tell you there is no evidence that event happened. And you tell me I'm making a stupid argument?  Is that what you're saying?

if you're even serious (which i don't believe you are), i have to say that dealing with low IQ people is really fucking tedious.

let's use "occams razor" and test the simplest explanation first. if you can tell me why millions of people wouldn't vote their own interests when there's nothing stopping them, then you can be considered to have some sort of maybe-sort-of argument. but if you can't, then you have no argument, absent evidence that none of it happened.

the burden of proof here lies on the individual who is arguing for the COUNTER "common sense" outcome to be true?

so if i am holding a ball behind a screen that nobody can see, and i say "i'm going to drop this and it's going to hit the floor", you're essentially saying "no it's not going to hit the floor unless you can remove the screen and prove that it happened". in order for your assertion to be taken seriously, you need to provide some sort of evidence or reasoning to back it up, otherwise people will just laugh at you (as they do)

in our case and in our metaphor, the vote is the ball and the measures which protect even the US government from reviewing which ballots were cast for who is the screen that's blocking our view. is that still too complicated for you?

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

If nothing comes out of Comey's appearances next week then the Democrats and MSM will have major eggs on their faces.

Ha, you'd see that as a victory resolving his troubles? Even if "nothing comes out" of Comey investigation, he's still an unhinged, bumbling POTUS dogged by a variety of improprieties. People are so quick to defend him as if he's an innocent victim of circumstance, orchestrated by "the left". All his problems are a result of his own careless, impulsive, and petulant behavior.

Spy

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 01:26:54 PM
if you're even serious (which i don't believe you are), i have to say that dealing with low IQ people is really fucking tedious.

let's use "occams razor" and test the simplest explanation first. if you can tell me why millions of people wouldn't vote their own interests when there's nothing stopping them, then you can be considered to have some sort of maybe-sort-of argument. but if you can't, then you have no argument, absent evidence that none of it happened.

the burden of proof here lies on the individual who is arguing for the COUNTER "common sense" outcome to be true?

so if i am holding a ball behind a screen that nobody can see, and i say "i'm going to drop this and it's going to hit the floor", you're essentially saying "no it's not going to hit the floor unless you can remove the screen and prove that it happened". in order for your assertion to be taken seriously, you need to provide some sort of evidence or reasoning to back it up, otherwise people will just laugh at you (as they do)

in our case and in our metaphor, the vote is the ball and the measures which protect even the US government from reviewing which ballots were cast for who is the screen that's blocking our view. is that still too complicated for you?

Damn.  That is what you're saying.  You say an event happened.  I say there is no evidence that event happened. You say I'm stupid.

You: Aliens landed on the White House lawn and abducted President Trump.
Me: There is no evidence that event happened.
You: You're stupid.

You: 3,000 people or more cast illegal ballots for Clinton.
Me: There is no evidence that happened.

You: The earth reversed course and is now orbiting the sun in the opposite direction.

You: The Keebler Elves stole my snow tires and gave them to Elvis.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 17, 2017, 01:30:55 PM
Ha, you'd see that as a victory resolving his troubles? Even if "nothing comes out" of Comey investigation, he's still an unhinged, bumbling POTUS dogged by a variety of improprieties. People are so quick to defend him as if he's an innocent victim of circumstance, orchestrated by "the left". All his problems are a result of his own careless, impulsive, and petulant behavior.

I would agree that he is his own worst enemy.  I do harshly criticize the man.  He is a bit of an egotistical buffoon and idiot but I think he has the best interests of our country at heart.  Unlike the Clintons and Obamas  and most DC politicians.  But yes he is the target if a witchhunt, make no mistake.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 01:40:18 PM
Damn.  That is what you're saying.  You say an event happened.  I say there is no evidence that event happened. You say I'm stupid.

You: Aliens landed on the White House lawn and abducted President Trump.
Me: There is no evidence that event happened.

You: 3,000 people or more cast illegal ballots voted for Clinton.

You: The earth reversed course and is now orbiting the sun in the opposite direction.

You: The Keebler Elves stole my snow tires and gave them to Elvis.

damn you really are stupid

you: trump is a russian spy!
me: there's no evidence that happened.
you: you're stupid!

you: people who can vote with no repercussions and nothing to stop them wouldn't vote for something that's in their interest!
me: there's no evidence to suggest that they wouldn't do that

these are really feeble attempts here, my man. are you trying to humiliate yourself?

your entire post history is full of you parroting MSM narratives based on no evidence whatsoever

Spy

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

you: people who can vote with no repercussions and nothing to stop them wouldn't vote for something that's in their interest!

these are really feeble attempts here, my man. are you trying to humiliate yourself?

your entire post history is full of you parroting MSM narratives based on no evidence whatsoever

You've been listening to too much right-wing conspiracy radio. Go with these nice men in the white coats and they'll give you something to make you feel better.

No big fan of Trump here but at least he got Gorsuch on the court like albrecht said.   With that said, Trump has been a target of a witchhunt ever since Nov. 8.  If nothing comes out of Comey's appearances next week then the Democrats and MSM will have major eggs on their faces.

Of course nothing will come of it.

This is just an unmitigated witch hunt lead by the corporate elite, and the political establishments of both the Repubs and Dems, and is aided by the liberal media who are pissed that Hillary didn't win.

It's all bullshit.

If you don't like Trump, fine, I get it.  But to revel and be gleeful what actually is happening right in front of your face, the combined power to destroy Trump because he was a populist candidate and brought a crack to the rigid structure of establishment politics is mind blowing to me, when all these liberals are constantly whining about shit like that.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 01:49:33 PM

You've been listening to too much right-wing conspiracy radio. Go with these nice men in the white coats and they'll give you something to make you feel better.

hahahahahahahahahaha what a well thought out rebuttal! oh wait! no! that's just some dismissive bullshit people say when their bullshit train runs out of track and they're backed into a corner by facts, reason and logic!

i mean really, i'm pretty much going to take this as a subtle admission that you have no more rope to hang yourself with here. that you have no more legs in this conversation. so thanks nigguh.

and as a bonus, i just want to point out the irony that you're calling me a "conspiracy theorist" (term that literally means nothing) because i DONT believe, with a total absence of evidence, that trump is getting secret piss jobs in the kremlin and working as a russian spy?? that's the god damn plane of enlightenment that you're on, huh?

LOL bro just LOL! people like you are pathetic. personally, professionally, socially, spiritually, especially intellectually and in any other way you can think up :(

gnooryblows

honestly i'm still laughing at this shit. you people are so pathetic, you talk like you're so sure of your beliefs and you're so smart and erudite but when it comes down to it you don't have any reasoning or evidence to back up ANYTHING you say or believe other than "muh MSM and muh democrats told me to think this way!"

Kidnostad3

Great news!  Comey to testify before congress next week. Must see TV.  Let's get to the bottom of all this.

Dr. MD MD

Will have egg on their faces?! Don't they already?  ???

Time to wake up, sleepyhead!  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

Most of them can only respond with ad hominem attacks and name calling. They'll try to dismiss your argument by saying you're crazy and no one should believe you and other devastating responses like that.   ::)

The reason, as you point out, is that they got nothing and nowhere else to go.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM