• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Hog on May 13, 2017, 09:36:51 PM
I have no distaste for the word, just you personally pretending preach your version as fact.  The truth is that Canadians or no more horrible of people than Americans are, in fact, MOST are pretty decent upstanding citizens.

peace
Hog

The word among wait staff down here in Florida is that you are miserly tippers.  Other than that I'm sure that you all are fine people.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on May 13, 2017, 09:51:01 PM
In addition to that, they are annoyingly POLITE.  I have met and raised many an adult beverage with those of the Canuckian bent and it is damn near IMPOSSIBLE to start a bar fight with them.

Granted these encounters were all in 'murican bars and what-not and therefore the Canucks were in fear of their lives, I may have been packing CO2 powered .188 pistol on my person (a similar model on in the long-gun configuration was confiscated from my person at the border as a young lad, pre-9/11).  We their southern neighbors are a violent and unpredictable breed, and it is only by grace of the Commonwealth and any purported and heretofore unestablished god (not of the CofE) that the southron barbarians yet invaded...

Or maybe it is the Quebequois, NOt Sure.

Forgive!

No, pate. The Quebequois hate the British as mush as we used to. That's one thing we've always had in common with the French.  ;)

pate

Any purported adult beverages that I halve raised in salutations of any purpotted Cannuckians were in my estimation not Molson Ice.

Of that I am certain.

Other that that I canuck say, or am Not Sure.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 13, 2017, 09:09:16 PM
There are 1001 ways to "serve your country" apart from doing Military time.

Okay I accept that. In which of those 1001 ways did you serve your country?

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2017, 09:50:46 PM
Compelling evidence from credible sources? Credible sources like CNN, etc.? Please! You unquestioningly believe the narratives you're handed on the nightly news and you investigate no further. The fact that you don't consider fellow POWs testimony as compelling evidence from credible sources speaks volumes about your perspective on such things.  ::) ;D

I don't watch CNN. Watching CNN will put you in a persistent vegetative state.  I would consider McCain's fellow POWs to be more than credible.  If they have been publicly testifying against McCain I must have missed it.  The voters of Arizona must have missed it too because they keep electing him to the U.S. Senate.  Republican voters in a lot of states must have missed it because they nominated him to be their candidate for President in 2008.

I have great respect for anyone who serves their country. What do you think of Donald John Trump dodging the draft? What do you think of him mocking every American POW in our 241-year history by saying, "John McCain was no hero because he got captured.  I like people who weren't captured?"  Forget John McCain. He said anyone who was a POW wasn't a hero because they were captured.  A draft dodger mocking American POWs.

I think the election of 2016 was a tragedy.  Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump.  That's like being asked to choose between lung cancer and a heart attack.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2017, 10:40:09 PM

p.s. Voting for Pelosi doesn't count.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 13, 2017, 10:35:39 PM
Tonight: Trump's Torchmen at Lee Park
The true unmasked face of contemporary Conservative Right-Wing "Christian" Republicanism

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/torch-wielding-protesters-gather-at-lee-park/article_201dc390-384d-11e7-bf16-fb43de0f5d38.html

https://twitter.com/jeremiahjw/status/863610513376374784

They are carrying torches.  They are not wearing robes as your bullshit post suggests. But, if you and the staff of the "dailyprogress.com" were to be killed by a resurrected KKK there's always the chance that you all might come back as turnips in the next life which would make you a little smarter than you are now.

You and the "dailyprogess"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on May 13, 2017, 10:41:04 PM
I don't watch CNN. Watching CNN will put you in a persistent vegetative state.  I would consider McCain's fellow POWs to be more than credible.  If they have been publicly testifying against McCain I must have missed it.  The voters of Arizona must have missed it too because they keep electing him to the U.S. Senate.

Not for much longer, hopefully.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8SycdU3QDk

I have great respect for anyone who serves their country. What do you think of Donald John Trump dodging the draft? What do you think of him mocking every American POW in our 241-year history by saying, "John McCain was no hero because he got captured.  I like people who weren't captured?" 

As I said, it seems to me that the great majority of POWs hate John McCain and think that he sold them out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXY7uUwVVQI

Spy

Robert E. Lee was a traitor.  Charlottesville should not only remove the statue, they should destroy it so it won't be a shrine for white supremacists.   The Confederacy surrendered 152 years ago.  It's time for those torch-bearing assholes to knock it off with their revisionist history and move on.

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2017, 11:06:03 PM
Not for much longer, hopefully.  ;)

He's 80 years old so I think his career is in its final days.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 13, 2017, 11:06:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXY7uUwVVQI

Alex Jones?  Alex Jones is your credible source?  His divorce lawyers are telling us he's a "performance artist" and nothing he says on the radio is to be believed or taken literally.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on May 13, 2017, 11:19:32 PM
Alex Jones?  Alex Jones is your credible source?  His divorce lawyers are telling us he's a "performance artist" and nothing he says on the radio is to be believed or taken literally.

Keep watching the nightly deep state report. They'll let you know what to believe and what not to.  ;D

pate

Tonight, Sat May 13, 2017:
Trump's Torchmen at Lee Park
The true unmasked face of contemporary Conservative Right-Wing "Christian" Republicanism

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/torch-wielding-protesters-gather-at-lee-park/article_201dc390-384d-11e7-bf16-fb43de0f5d38.html

I have to love your juxtapostioning of the Black&White photograph of Southern Democrats from the 60s with wherever that colored photo came from.

Your followers of the twatter feed that you follow must be impressed by your perfidy!

Saulut!

pate

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2017, 10:40:09 PM

One imagines that a coward "serves" his/her country that many thymes in their myned, but an hero only does that once...

pate

...they nominated him to be their candidate for President in 2008...

I was honestly hoping he'd nuke Vietnam and then China shortly after. Then that damn Sarah Palin bitch ruined it by getting on the ticket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyp9fh-u4w8

talking about her "Commie Bretheren" that she could see from her Alaskan anchorage home, obvious lies.

I honestly think Jane Fonda gave old Johnnie an "old fashioned" in Hanoi HILTON, but I cannot prove it.

Bless both their souls!

ediot: Perez or whatever the slag was/is spent whore fortune on thyme masheen.  (I speculate)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Spy on May 13, 2017, 11:10:08 PM
Robert E. Lee was a traitor.  Charlottesville should not only remove the statue, they should destroy it so it won't be a shrine for white supremacists.   The Confederacy surrendered 152 years ago.  It's time for those torch-bearing assholes to knock it off with their revisionist history and move on.

Everyone we consider a Revolutionary War hero was a traitor. When do we stop cleansing our history and traditions from our society to conform to today's political correctness? What will it be tomorrow?

Rename Indiana?

Remove anyone that owned a slave from the Declaration of Independence?

Tear down the Jefferson Memorial because he had sex with a slave?

Remove Teddy Roosevelt from Mt Rushmore because he like to hunt animals?

Rename Cody, Wyoming because Buffalo Bill killed an indian or two while he was slaughtering bison?

Let me know when the environment is sterile enough to make sure noone's feefees are hurt.

Seems like the people that could best put Lee in context, did just that, and chose to honor the man. They weren't revisionists. SJWs are the revisionists.

pate

I imagine you apologists will posit that the Virginia Military Academy is still putting out the worst kind of military oppressors that the old slaveholding Rethuglican part was proud of?

No shame, I daresay!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on May 13, 2017, 11:10:08 PM

They have a right to honor their forebearers who bravely fought for what they thought was a just cause.  If you knew anything about it at all, you would know that R.E. Lee was a brilliant soldier and an honorable man who was offered command of the Union Army before he decided to defend his home state of Virginia.  After Appomattox he squelched a strong sentiment among Confderate officers to continue the war as a guerrilla Army and did a lot to aid reconciliation after the war. 

My great grandmother mother told me stories of how she as a girl would be sent to the apothecary to get her grandfather's laudanum which he took for pain due to injuries he recieved while serving as a gunner in a New Hampshire artilliary battery at Gettysburg.  He lost a leg and had damage to his spine that that kept him in pain until he died in his early sixties.   I of course think that the Union should have been preserved and slavery should have been abolished but I'm sure if my heritage lay in the South I would not want to see my ancestors dishonered who were no less noble in defending their homes and way of life than those who fought for the Union. 

Brody

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/13/trumps-presidency-ended-may-9th-hatch-getting-security-briefings/

If you buy the source....

Several sources familiar with the matter say that Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah is being given security briefings to prepare him for the Presidency.

Sources close to the legal community indicate that matters are proceeding rapidly in the forthcoming proceedings to remove Donald Trump from office, and to indict the co-conspirators around him.

Sources with links to the intelligence community described a sense of both inevitability and urgency over the unraveling of the Trump-Pence administration over their attempts to obstruct justice. “Trump’s presidency ended May 9th,” said one source, referring to the overtly politicized dismissal of FBI Director James Comey.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/04/16/carter-page-went-to-moscow-with-a-tape-of-donald-trump-offering-treason-for-hacking/

Up All Night

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 13, 2017, 09:10:50 PM
It's no surprise Trump's own foolish actions will lead to his removal. He is his own worst enemy.

...That’s a clear instance of witness intimidation under 18 USC 1512-13 and obstruction of pending congressional proceedings under 18 USC 1505, given the obvious likelihood that Comey’s testimony about who convened the infamous White House dinner involving himself and the president and who said what to whom at that dinner will be needed and sought by the pertinent congressional committees. It also helps form part of the damning pattern of obstruction of justice of which President Trump has all but convicted himself...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/05/did_president_trump_obstruct_justice_in_firing_james_comey.html

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 13, 2017, 10:28:39 PM
    "You're either with us or with the Russians." Watch @BillMaher and @RepAdamSchiff discuss @realDonaldTrump and #Russia on #RealTime: pic.twitter.com/eh2bvOw9Gq
    â€" Real Time (@RealTimers) May 13, 2017

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on May 13, 2017, 10:37:01 AM
I'm a bit perplexed by the Left and DC establishment and their media going after Trump on everything, even ice cream. Did they criticize Obama about his food choices or his frequent vacations, sans Michelle, with his "bodymen?" Or his smoking, etc? I understand that they will go after any Republican, especially one who wants to cut some regulations (that is jobs for government lackeys) and budgets (the number one purpose of any agency is to protect and expand their budget) but why does the Left want Pence? Trump is liberal on so many of the "social issues" and at odds with many Republicans. Don't they realize if Trump leaves office (by choice or by impeachment) that Pence would be President, not Billary or Bernie? And Pence would have a much larger support in the Republican Party and even more stuff the Left bitches about would likely pass. It is weird. Compare Pence's views with Trump, currently and historically, on things like abortion, homosexuality and the various BLTQS, religion, etc. They want Pence?

That's the thing, isn't it?  What if Trump only pretended to win.  He plays a little golf.  Has some coffee.  Smokes a few assholes who need it.  Then steps down.  Then.....Pence becomes Potus.  And the real fun begins. 
The liberal world thinks its 'bad' now.  Muwhahahahahahahah.   

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2017, 01:26:50 PM
Don't diss the Tasty Canadians. Meister lives in San Fransisco.

Meister lives in San Fran.  Definitely amongst its own.

paladin1991

Quote from: Hog on May 13, 2017, 08:52:16 PM
We are horrible? Coming from an American such as yourself, that really hurts.

peace
Hog

You are horrible.  You can't be deplorable because that is a uniquely American trait.  Now, I will try to speak that sentiment in Canadian, ''Please, go fuck yourself.  Thank you."  How was that.  Did I get the politeness level just right?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Brody on May 14, 2017, 12:08:06 AM
https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/13/trumps-presidency-ended-may-9th-hatch-getting-security-briefings/

If you buy the source....

Several sources familiar with the matter say that Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah is being given security briefings to prepare him for the Presidency.

Sources close to the legal community indicate that matters are proceeding rapidly in the forthcoming proceedings to remove Donald Trump from office, and to indict the co-conspirators around him.

Sources with links to the intelligence community described a sense of both inevitability and urgency over the unraveling of the Trump-Pence administration over their attempts to obstruct justice. “Trump’s presidency ended May 9th,” said one source, referring to the overtly politicized dismissal of FBI Director James Comey.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/04/16/carter-page-went-to-moscow-with-a-tape-of-donald-trump-offering-treason-for-hacking/

So what do they figure is going to happen to Pence and Ryan?  Are they giving odds?

ORDER OF SUCCESSION TO THE PRESIDENCY
No.   Office                                                  Current officer
1   Vice President                                          Mike Pence (R)
2   Speaker of the House of Representatives   Paul Ryan (R)
3   President pro tempore of the Senate          Orrin Hatch (R)
4   Secretary of State   Rex Tillerson (R)
5   Secretary of the Treasury   Steven Mnuchin (R)
6   Secretary of Defense   James Mattis (I)
7   Attorney General   Jeff Sessions (R)
8   Secretary of the Interior   Ryan Zinke (R)
9   Secretary of Agriculture   Sonny Perdue (R)
10   Secretary of Commerce   Wilbur Ross (R)
11   Secretary of Labor   Alexander Acosta (R)
12   Secretary of Health and Human Services   Tom Price (R)
13   Secretary of Housing and Urban Development   Ben Carson (R)
â€"   Secretary of Transportation   Elaine Chao (R)[a]
14   Secretary of Energy   Rick Perry (R)
15   Secretary of Education   Betsy DeVos (R)
16   Secretary of Veterans Affairs   David Shulkin (I)
17   Secretary of Homeland Security

3OctaveFart

I view Pence no differently than GWB. At least he seems to have an understanding of how our civics work. Give him a tryout.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 14, 2017, 12:34:48 AM
You are horrible.  You can't be deplorable because that is a uniquely American trait.  Now, I will try to speak that sentiment in Canadian, ''Please, go fuck yourself.  Thank you."  How was that.  Did I get the politeness level just right?

Havings spent a night or three there, nearly caused an international incident with a member of the Canadian bobsled team that didn't take kindly to a snow ball to the face  in St Moritz, and having consumed one too many Molson's while Listening to CHOM-FM, I believe the correct phraseology is:

Fuck you very much S.V.P., eh?

3OctaveFart

Don't be lulled by Canadian 'politeness'. There's a reason their national game is hockey.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2017, 12:42:45 AM
Havings spent a night or three there, nearly caused an international incident with a member of the Canadian bobsled team that didn't take kindly to a snow ball to the face  in St Moritz, and having consumed one too many Molson's while Listening to CHOM-FM, I believe the correct phraseology is:

Fuck you very much S.V.P., eh?
I guess there is also this sentiment, 'Voulez Vous, fuck you.'   

Meister_000

Tonight, Sat May 13, 2017:
Trump's Torchmen at Lee Park

https://twitter.com/jeremiahjw/status/863610513376374784

https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/863598463002476544

https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/863596773037805569

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2017, 10:54:19 PM
They are carrying torches.  They are not wearing robes as your bullshit post suggests. But, if you and the staff of the "dailyprogress.com" were to be killed by a resurrected KKK there's always the chance that you all might come back as turnips in the next life which would make you a little smarter than you are now.

The causes you rise-to-defend, Kidnostad3, instinctively, voluntarily, and promptly, in this case Atl-Right White-Supremacists, betray-you for what you are (and are-not). The causes you rally-to are more damning than anything I could say against you. Further, your expressed violent intentions and sympathies, regularly repeated and only barely veiled (if that), expose the darkness of your soul, the mean spirit that guides you, fills you with purpose, and gives meaning to your life. Thus, you stand doubly *self-convicted* inside the span of a single post!
Mazel Tov.

And thank you for your so-swiftly confirming the content of my earlier reply to you tonight. You are a pig, trying to drape himself in a Flag whose *Standards* you DO NOT uphold and DO NOT represent.