• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 17, 2017, 02:46:49 PM
Most of them can only respond with ad hominem attacks and name calling. They'll try to dismiss your argument by saying you're crazy and no one should believe you and other devastating responses like that.   ::)

The reason, as you point out, is that they got nothing and nowhere else to go.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM

srsly it's amazing. it LITERALLY ends for them at "CNN told me so" and "anyone who says different is a nutjob or conspiracy theorist!". or "i read it in this book by a guy with a college degree, durrrrrr". there's no thought behind it. no reasoning. you think when you first start dealing with these zombies that they have to have SOME sort of basis for their thinking other than "this is what other people told me!", mostly because they always seem too confident in their beliefs, but no. turns out that stupidity breeds confidence, and that's why you see so many liberals (like mr spy) running around just SOOOOO confident in their broken and patently false belief system

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 11:54:16 AM
There are some good Republicans.  It's Trump voters that are the problem.  Half of them are racist; half of them are stupid; and some of them are both.  Never before have so many not only voted against their own interests, but continued to support Trump/Ryan policies that, if enacted, will cost them money.  Just not the sharpest knives in the drawer.  They probably listen to Heather Wade and her opening salvos of Trumpshit every evening.

If only you could round us all up and put us in one place then you could start gassing us. That would suit your fascist ideology, wouldn't it?  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 17, 2017, 02:46:49 PM

The reason, as you point out, is that they got nothing and nowhere else to go.  ;)

You're the expert on having nowhere else to go. You and your boyfriend make BG seem like a homeless shelter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 17, 2017, 02:53:06 PM
You're the expert on having nowhere else to go. You and your boyfriend make BG seem like a homeless shelter.

Hey! Did your Muslim master allow you access to the computer today or are you being naughty again?  :D

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 12:54:18 PM

in fact, it's a simple common sense statement to say that "given a situation where these voters are voting for their lives, not to be deported, and given that there are no laws, consequences or impeding factors that stand between them and the voting booths, they obviously went and voted".

Yes, that's exactly how it was when I voted in California last fall!

I walked into my polling place and was surprised that there wasn't anything standing between me and the voting booths. I did not have to stand in line and wait for the precinct workers to check my name off the list of registered voters for that polling place. I didn't even have to sign my name and write my address in a big book!

I had the same easy experience when I went back to vote again 15 minutes later!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on May 17, 2017, 02:56:31 PM
Yes, that's exactly how it was when I voted in California last fall!

I walked into my polling place and was surprised that there wasn't anything standing between me and the voting booths. I did not have to stand in line and wait for the precinct workers to check my name off the list of registered voters for that polling place. I didn't even have to sign my name and write my address in a big book!

I had the same easy experience when I went back to vote again 15 minutes later!

exactly.

and why is that way? because demoncrats have intentionally obstructed legislation that would make it so illegals can't vote. of course, the rationale they use is the same they use for everything that doesn't suit their ends, "it's racist". yes, it's racist to make people show some form of ID in order to VOTE according to demoncrats. so now we have so many states with no voter ID laws, where ANYONE can just go in an vote, whether they are illegal, or just seeking to commit voter fraud, and then you have morons like this SPY retard on here who show up shouting "b b bu bu bu but there's no evidence!!!!! reee reeee reeeeee! there's noooooo evidence!"

well unfortunately, if you're the one standing in opposition of these voter ID laws, because of the way things are set up, you really need to be the one proving that there's no fraud going on, not the other way around, because as it stands right now fucking anyone can just march in there and cast votes and they can do this in multiple precincts, under multiple names too if they so choose.

now ask yourself why there's an old saying that says "the dead tend to vote democrat". it's because dems have been engaged in voter fraud since time immemorial. specifically it's them and their party that stand in the way of voter ID laws and to suggest they aren't benefiting through the illegal vote from it is pure fucking asinine.

morons who think "YOU need to be the one who provides the proof" just because fucking anderson cooper and don lemon on CNN say so are basically just brainfried losers.

and remember that you need ID to drive in this country. you need it to conduct business. to work. you need an ID for EVERYTHING except voting? suddenly when it's voting, it's "racist", right? according to the demoncrats? and they literally have the gall to call it "voter suppression" when you suggest it shouldn't be this way. this is because they're winning elections left and right through the illegal vote and they know it!

gnooryblows

demoncrats are just flat out anti-american, no matter how badly they try to pretend otherwise, that's what it always comes down. they fucking america and they're very deft manipulators

PaulAtreides

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 01:56:55 PM

LOL bro just LOL! people like you are pathetic. personally, professionally, socially, spiritually, especially intellectually and in any other way you can think up :(

Just like Trump.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 03:21:10 PM
they're very deft manipulators

Maybe they used to be back in Bubba's day but what they're doing now is as transparent and dirty as a used Kleenex. They're like a ventriloquist who constantly moves their lips. Furthermore, they have no shame about it. I really think that in the long run the only thing they're stirring up in all this is more hatred for themselves.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 17, 2017, 02:51:13 PM
If only you could round us all up and put us in one place then you could start gassing us. That would suit your fascist ideology, wouldn't it?  :D

No, I'm thinking we should build a wall and give you and yours say Alabama or Mississippi.  You pick.  We'll change the name to Crackerstan.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 02:01:34 PM
honestly i'm still laughing at this shit. you people are so pathetic, you talk like you're so sure of your beliefs and you're so smart and erudite but when it comes down to it you don't have any reasoning or evidence to back up ANYTHING you say or believe other than "muh MSM and muh democrats told me to think this way!"

They don't need no stinking reasoning!  They all have gotten their leftist lobotmies, microchip implants and have been taught how to shit post.  They are the functional equivalents of manure spreaders but lack their charm. 

gnooryblows

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 03:27:42 PM
Just like Trump.

so smart! such a good comment! checkmate folks! better pack it in now! gonna vote dem from here on out cuz this guy just BTFO'd me and my side massively and for good!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 17, 2017, 03:28:33 PM
Maybe they used to be back in Bubba's day but what they're doing now is as transparent and dirty as a used Kleenex. They're like a ventriloquist who constantly moves their lips. Furthermore, they have no shame about it. I really think that in the long run the only thing they're stirring up in all this is more hatred for themselves.

sure hope that's the case, i worry that people really are too stupid and brainwashed though. they have a lot of firepower on their side other than just the MSM (hollywood, rich elites, corporate america, intelligence agencies, the UN, our college / debt slavery establishment full admins like the ones at berkeley which are obviously willing to force their agendas onto the students, well heeled organizations like tavistock specifically devoted to the study "organizational psychology" aka the art of manipulating the masses and more). the deck is factually well stacked against decency and truth even if we did temporarily win the presidency and congress

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 03:33:04 PM
No, I'm thinking we should build a wall and give you and yours say Alabama or Mississippi.  You pick.  We'll change the name to Crackerstan.

Or we could just fight for the whole thing. I'd be willing to throw down for what I believe in if push comes to shove. I learned that from the Demycrats.  :P

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 17, 2017, 03:33:24 PM
They don't need no stinking reasoning!  They all have gotten their leftist lobotmies, microchip implants and have been taught how to shit post.  They are the functional equivalents of a maneuver spreaders but lack their charm.

Your problem, of course, is that you are incapable of reasoning because in your heart of hearts you believe that you're superior based upon the color of your skin.  Admit it.

gnooryblows

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 03:37:21 PM
Your problem, of course, is that you are incapable of reasoning because in your heart of hearts you believe that you're superior based upon the color of your skin.  Admit it.

want to start a discussion on racial IQ differences??

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 17, 2017, 11:46:05 AM
In order to impeach there have to be laws broken, like Clinton did when he purjured himself. So far there's been a year of illegal eavesdropping, and the FBI, and Democrats including Feinstein have clearly stated there is no evidence of impropriety.

Now Putin is even confirming Zero evidence.

All we get is headlines from the agenda driven Democrat MSMedia that are NEVER back up with any evidence. Just supposed leaks from "operatives" and "insiders" that don't exist. Now we have headlines of a memo that will never show up.

Another yawn fest courtesy of the agenda driven MSDemoceatMedia.

You'll be loved by Trump. Seriously.

https://youtu.be/1k8craCGpgs

Spy

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 03:38:20 PM
want to start a discussion on racial IQ differences??

I'm guessing you're one of the superior ones with a genius IQ?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Spy on May 17, 2017, 03:41:35 PM
I'm guessing you're one of the superior ones with a genius IQ?

spy, i'm really looking forward to this now. do you want to get into this discussion? because you have absolutely no chance of winning. period. 5 decades of empirical research that all reaches the same conclusion. adoption studies that disprove the fake "all because of socioeconomic differences" pseudo theory. and some very, very embarrassing numbers that explain why blacks have perpetually failed in society (not because of racism) and why africa is a mess (not because of colonialism, which factually, on aggregate, was a great benefit to the continent of africa)

gnooryblows

the racial IQ gap is 100% empirically verified to be real. there is no academic institution which disputes it's real. they dispute the cause (though the politically theories they advance can be easily proven to be intellectually dishonest and flat out false).

so am i nazi for just stating something that is 100% empirically and objectively true, according to you? because this is much more of a negative reflection on how you see the world and how unwilling you are to accept certain unpleasant facts and realities, than it is any sort of negative reflection on me

Beyond having the illusion of a working government and press completely shattered, the real tragedy here is our very own uppity gays from across the pond, with their considerable vocabulary and wit, have proven no more immune to the deleterious effects of acute media exposure than the average dead eyed, media drunk regressive, mouthing platitudes, tribal mantras, and corporate memes ceaselessly.

What next? We all actually start believing there's a stalker out there, somewhere in the dry wastes of Pahrump, watching, waiting?

gnooryblows

if you're going to run around labelling people as "nazi's" because they're stating things that are 100% objectively true, then you're the one with the problem, not them

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2017, 12:55:02 PM
Ha! I can see that scenario! Everything does seem to be about him but that is Hollywood and politicians in many cases. If he goes it would likely be on his terms/excuse, not the "scandals" the Democratic media or Amazon's paper comes up with. I could easily see Trump saying "screw this, I'm out of here I have my money and don't need the headaches." But he would have to go out "winning" or on his terms in some way. The Republicans, most of whom never liked him or even ran against him, will be happy because they get party-man Pence. What I don't get is why those on the left side of things, especially on "social issues" and spending, want Trump gone and Pence as President. Trump is far more liberal on many issues and only recently became "conservative" on some issues during the election. Still he prevented Hillary and got a decent guy onto the Court which, if he accomplishes nothing else, was a great job.

Because Trump isn't mentally fit. Pence is a political adversary to the Dems. Trump is a threat to the planet.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 17, 2017, 03:49:24 PM
Because Trump isn't mentally fit. Pence is a political adversary to the Dems. Trump is a threat to the planet.

such niggerlogic here. "cuz i don't like him! that's why! we wuz kangs!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 17, 2017, 01:52:02 PM
Of course nothing will come of it.

This is just an unmitigated witch hunt lead by the corporate elite, and the political establishments of both the Repubs and Dems, and is aided by the liberal media who are pissed that Hillary didn't win.

It's all bullshit.

If you don't like Trump, fine, I get it.  But to revel and be gleeful what actually is happening right in front of your face, the combined power to destroy Trump because he was a populist candidate and brought a crack to the rigid structure of establishment politics is mind blowing to me, when all these liberals are constantly whining about shit like that.

Witch hunt? He employs someone as the NSA who he was advised not to by Obama and then Sally Yates; Flynn is fired because he 'lied' to Pence, 16 days after Yates warned he was a potential target for blackmail.

He openly runs the WH staff ragged with his idiotic tweeting forcing them to try and second guess what he meant to say, but due to his chronic inarticulate crash through English they're never sure what he might say next.

He blames everyone around him for his failings

He employs his family although he said he wouldn't.

He plays golf regularly although he said he'd have no time to.

He claimed no-one knew healthcare was so complicated until someone showed him a box of sticking plaster.

He thought the Chinese invented climate change.

And you say its a witch hunt? Really?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 17, 2017, 02:53:06 PM

It's comments like this that add to your legend.  Why don't you just call him a poo poo head.  OBTW, how did the emergency rodent extraction go?  Did any of them survive? 

Yorkshire pud

Special counsel appointed by DAG. Obviously a Dem plot. Mueller former FBI director in charge.

gnooryblows

the Minnesota Trans Racial Adoption Study, as per the discussion previously on race and IQ. no, sorry, it's not a social construct. no, sorry, it's not due to "socioeconomic" factors. it's just that blacks and mexicans are less intelligent than whites, period :(
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 17, 2017, 04:05:44 PM
Special counsel appointed by DAG. Obviously a Dem plot. Mueller former FBI director in charge.
It will be interesting situation either way but especially if Mueller finds nothing illegal because formerly Mueller was acceptable to Democrats (nobody voted against him during his initial FBI Director nomination process.) But as we've seen recently, with Gorsuch and Comey, they are quick switch sides for political reasons if necessary. So I imagine Amazon's newspaper and the rest of the Democrats and media will not accept that and claim some kind of conspiracy etc. Likewise if Mueller finds something illegal how the Republicans will take it? Lots of them don't like Trump so I could see them going with the Dems and trying to oust Trump to get Pence in. And then Trump and his core supporters? They will likely claim some "deep state" plot etc. It will be interesting.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 04:10:43 PM
the Minnesota Trans Racial Adoption Study, as per the discussion previously on race and IQ. no, sorry, it's not a social construct. no, sorry, it's not due to "socioeconomic" factors. it's just that blacks and mexicans are less intelligent than whites, period :(
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf

Don't take this the wrong way, okay? Fuck off and die.