• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Lost of Japanese detention camps in the US: Roswell is not listed.

http://www.momomedia.com/CLPEF/camps.html

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, unless there is another Madigan army hospital in DC, the only one I know of is at Fort Lewis in Washington state.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 08, 2020, 06:21:02 PM
Hey Gunner, unless there is another Madigan army hospital in DC, the only one I know of is at Fort Lewis in Washington state.
Are you sure it is/was an Army hospital?  The one I posted was Madigan General - (page 76 of the PDF):
http://militarymuseum.org/japanese%20prisoners%20of%20war%20in%20america.pdf

Japanese Prisoners of War in America
Author(s): Arnold Krammer
Reviewed work(s):
Source: Pacific Historical Review, Vol. 52, No. 1 (Feb., 1983), pp. 67-91
Published by: University of California Press
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/3639455 .

Madigan General Hospital, Washington, D.C

Pelayo

I googled it to make sure there was not another Madigan army hospital in DC and nothing was listed, but Madigan general hospital was another name used for the one outside of Tacoma in which is now Joint Base Lewis- McChord. I only brought it up in the interest of accuracy.

Gunner65

I just found this: https://history.amedd.army.mil/booksdocs/AnnualRpt1960/redesignationofhospitals.htm

Department of the Army General Orders No. 44, dated 21 December 1959, redesignated as "general" hospitals the seven Army hospitals in CONUS (continental United States) that are under the command of The Surgeon General. The redesignation of the following hospitals became effective as of 1 January 1960:

Old designation

New designation

Walter Reed Army Hospital Walter Reed General Hospital

Brooke Army Hospital  Brooke General Hospital

Letterman Army Hospital Letterman General Hospital

Fitzsimons Army Hospital Fitzsimons General Hospital

Madigan Army Hospital     Madigan General Hospital

William Beaumont Army Hospital William Beaumont General Hospital

Valley Forge Army Hospital Valley Forge General Hospital

It may no longer exist under that name but this source makes note of the name changes in 1960

Gunner65

It could be a mistake by the author of that article (Arnold Krammer)  but for the purposes of proving Dietrich is full of shit, it is a minor one.  It makes more sense that Japanese POWs would be hospitalized on the West Coast rather than transport them so far East.  The over 500 listed to one hospital suggests that such a large number would also require the use of a military hospital, just as they used Letterman in San Fran for POWs.

Pelayo

Madigan Hospital along with Harborview in Seattle usually receive traumatic accident victims.

Gunner65

I should also note that the Japanese, Geman, and Italian and Korean POWs. were treated very well by the USA.  From what I read they were also housed in camps separate from the other groups.  All of their care while detained was also managed by the Red Cross and YMCA.   When they requested food specific to their cultural taste, they were provided with Chefs who cooked traditional dishes etc.

They were also given clothing and around a dollar per day.  It might not sound like much, but i read that many of them would buy beer, soda, cigarretes and ice cream etc with the money.  Beer was only a nickel!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 08, 2020, 06:41:03 PM
I should also note that the Japanese, Geman, and Italian and Korean POWs. were treated very well by the USA.
Correct, unlike the Nazis (who worked Jews as slaves) and japs that worked POWs as slaves. So all of these antifa asswipes who are so concerned with revealing all the slave owners from the list of founding fathers, should instead be tearing down jap owned businesses since they were enslaving people only 75 years ago. And since ddd is part jap and part kraut, antifa should tar and feather him and ride him outside of town on a rail.

Gunner65

There were about 5,000 Japanese, 400,00 Germans, 50,000 Italians and a small number of Korean POWs.  This was arranged because Britain could not house and care for so many.  Canada took in 20,000 too.

A big reason for the small numbers of Japanese, was because so few were captured. Most were killed.  Those who were POWs were kept in Australia, Philippines and Hawaii later in the war.  The ones lucky enough to be sent to the USA were captured in areas in the Eastern Pacific.  Or it was believed they might have useful intelligence.  The interrogation of these POWs was a very new system at the time and extremely effective.  I am very proud of our country for the way these POWs were cared for.

Pelayo

ddd watched Cinderella about 100 times too because he wished he could have the dress she wore.

Gunner65

Many of the Japanese POWs remarked in interviews how well they were treated.  Many said they were fed better by the Americans than the Japanese Army or Navy.  Interestingly, the Americans also found that the Japanese Army and Navy were such rivals, that they even housed them separately!

Toward the end of the war, the Americans became concerned that Japanese surrender might result in a rash of POW suicides.  So precautions were taken to avoid it.  The Japanese were also provided education and occupational training including learning English (if the chose to) - in order to make them more effective in rebuilding Japan.  Despite the apparent mistake (or not) about the hospital, I think Arnold Krammer did a great job with the article.

Pelayo

You may be interested in researching Ft Lawton in Seattle that also housed POWs. The land it sits on is probably worth billions.  https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/washington/fort-lawton-pow-camp-wa/

Gunner65

And you are very right to contrast the way we treated them, with the way our own troops were treated as POWs by the Japanese.  I did a research project on this in college, focusing on the Philippines and Camp O'Donnell.  It was terrible.

This is the photo I took of the "Sack of Cement Cross" on the original site of the POW camp O'Donnell (NRTF Capas Tarlace) in 1985,  It was later removed (recovered) and is now in the National POW Museum at Andersonville, GA.

Pelayo

The dietrich artilect is an overrated stupid twat that fucks everything up. The Taiwanese are looking for an excuse to deport her to America.

Gunner65

I have attempted to contact the great-nephew of the GI who created the scrapbook during and after the war.  And John Kettler who posted the article with photos of the scrapbook.  I await replies.  What Dietrich did is just sleazy, unacceptable, and totally fraudulent.  They should expose him or sue him for copyright infringement.

Kettler is a former US military contractor and scientist, but he looks like another freak, conspiracy nutjob.  https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/johnkettler

Pelayo

Crap, it's still 96 degrees and my back is killing me. I guess the only thing I can do is drink copious amounts of beer and wait for ddd to start spouting racist bile.

Pelayo

Hey Brendan, my advice is for you is to eat some more magic mushrooms. Oh yeah, and the way ddd talks about you being so fat, you probably provide more shade than what you take up.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 08, 2020, 07:20:47 PM
Crap, it's still 96 degrees and my back is killing me. I guess the only thing I can do is drink copious amounts of beer and wait for ddd to start spouting racist bile.
I feel the same.  We finally got some rain today for about 15 minutes, but it did not cool things down.  I can feel the barometric pressure in my head and bones! And i have a fan on me as I sit here -literally, typing in my fucking skivvies!

Gunner65

My dogs are totally sacked-out (they have their own fan).  This is just fucking brutal.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I don't know why you consider Gunner as a gangstalker. He is after all just a whistleblower exposing a liar and a fraud. Namely you ddd.

Gunner65

NOT TRUE!  There were NO Japanese Operational POW camps in the United States in July 1947!  NOT ONE!  In fact, only a single hospitalized Japanese POW remained in the USA until 1948 in California.

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, how come you critically omit the racist atrocities committed by the japs? And your mommy didn't have any royal lineage. She was just a bar girl.

Pelayo

Yeah peter moon, how come the book isn't done yet? The son of Hitler awaits the completion of the book. Get on the stick, bitch!

Gunner65

NOT TRUE!  Carlson was a Captain and not in command of a unit in China in1937! 

He went back to China for the third time in 1937 as an official student of the Chinese language and as a military observer with Chinese forces. There he was afforded the opportunity to learn the tactics of the Japanese soldier.

He met Edgar Snow in China and read Snow's Red Star Over China. This encounter led him to visit the Chinese communist troop headquarters in northern China, where he met Chinese Communist leaders such as Mao Zedong, Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping. Traveling thousands of miles through the interior of China with the communist guerrillas, often on foot and horseback over the most hazardous terrain, he lived under the same primitive conditions. He was impressed by the tactics used by Chinese Communist guerrillas to fight Japanese troops. Carlson adopted the phrase "gung ho" from Rewi Alley's Chinese Industrial Cooperatives.[3] Carlson often had leftwing political views, prompting General David M. Shoup to say of him, "He may be red, but he's not yellow."[4]

When Carlson left China in 1938, he was commended by the commander in chief of the Asiatic Fleet for his services. Carlson was so impressed with the danger of Japanese aggression in the Far East that in 1939, he resigned his commission as a captain in order to be free to write and lecture on that subject. When the danger he foresaw neared reality in 1941, Carlson applied to be recommissioned in the Marine Corps and was accepted with the rank of major.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evans_Carlson

Gunner65

NOT TRUE!  US MARINES DISGUISED AS CHINESE WERE NOT INVOLVED IN THE MARCO POLO BRIDGE INCIDENT!
https://www.britannica.com/event/Marco-Polo-Bridge-Incident

Gunner65

During the 1920's and 30's Marines were stationed at the American Embassy in Peking (Beijing).  They were the Embassy Guard Detachment.  In 1938 a unit was sent from Peking to Tientsin (Tianjin) to take over legation guard duty from the Army.  A still smaller detachment was sent to Fort Holcomb at Chinwangtao (Qinhuangdao), about 140 miles northeast of Tientsin.  This was the seaport through which all shipping for the embassy and the Marines had to travel.

In the late 1930's the Embassy Guard Detachment in Peking consisted of about 300 men, the Legation Guard Detachment in Tientsin about 200 men, with about 20 men at Chinwangtao.  (Spellings of Chinese cities are from that time period, not current usage.) In 1937 the Japanese invaded and conquered much of eastern China.  While Japan controlled this area of China, various military units of other nations remained.  The British, French, and Italians also kept forces in Peking.  In November of 1941 the 1200 men of the US Fourth Marines in Shanghai were withdrawn and sent to the Philippines.

This left only the men of the North China Marines in Peking, Tientsin, and Chinwangtao, by then totaling only 203 men.   They were to depart China on the 10th of December, 1941.  In preparation for this move all but their personal gear and weapons had been created and sent to Chinwangtao to be loaded aboard ship for the move to the Philippines. http://www.northchinamarines.com/

Gunner65

So where is the proof that Evans Carlson and US Marines caused the "Rape of Nanking" by attacking Japanese and Chinese troops in July7, 1937?