• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 05:37:22 PM
Back to the Patsy again, huh?  After 600+ pages this esteemed thread returns back to where it began.  Obviously Dietrich has studied this stuff, so I always wondered why he locked onto the Ki-74/77.  I guess because of the range but a much more interesting and capable bird to chat up would have been the Nakajima G8N1:

A captured G8N with a C-45 and T-6

To even come close to the capabilities Dietrich speaks of, the Empire would have needed a Convair B-36 which even the US didn't have until after the conflict.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakajima_G8N

Performance

Maximum speed: 593 km/h (368 mph, 320 kn) at 8,000 m (26,247 ft)
Cruise speed: 370 km/h (230 mph, 200 kn) at 4,000 m (13,123 ft)
Range: 3,945 km (2,451 mi, 2,130 nmi)
Ferry range: 7,464 km (4,638 mi, 4,030 nmi)
Service ceiling: 10,200 m (33,500 ft)
Time to altitude: 8,000 m (26,247 ft) in 17 minutes 34 seconds
Wing loading: 239.3 kg/m2 (49.0 lb/sq ft)
Power/mass: 0.2191 kW/kg (0.1333 hp/lb)

Dietrich prefers to offer the experimental aircraft - one of which was shot down and the others captured.  And the Japanese I-400  series "Aircraft carrier"  submarines he says carried 3 medium bombers the size of B-25's is just insane!   

Gunner65

"600+ pages and 3 years!

I have never said Dietrich did not study history WAN, it is obvious he has.  But as you point out, he studies only what is useful to him and leaves out what a more determined "revisionist" might include (if only to save his incompetent ass).  He is extremely predictable to anyone who studies his tactics and nature.

Dietrich may be better described as "The lazy revisionist historian".  Because his writings (when legible) are not about historical facts.  They are about placing fiction in place of historical fact. What Dietrich presents is most often charged with Anti-American (European) racist language.

Dietrich cannot even substantiate himself.  Let alone substantiate anything he says or writes concerning history.  He has absolutely no credibility as a historian, a librarian, a US Marine, or anyone (anything) else.  He is a total "whack-job".

What I have presented the thread today is merely a "sample" of what he and Vinny intend to offer in their upcoming book.  Knowing that what Dietrich has already published on his website may actually be the same material he sent to Barbarick pre-publication, I decided to "head him off at the pass" so to speak, and present how easily his claims can be researched and challenged.

Gunner65

And his editor and publisher is a former Scientologist.  And discredited (1990's) fiction writer!

Dietrich obviously has a deep psychological need for the Japs to have won WW2. His entire existence obviously hinges on this delusion.  The question is why?
Racial hatred of whites might have something to do with it but Dietrich is also half white if his claims about his parents are true so does he hate himself? He is only claimed to be one third Japanese so why the extreme adoration for that race? Was it their advanced technologies during the war? The Nazis also possessed very advanced technologies during the war, surpassing even the Americans in some areas such as rocketry, aircraft, submarines and tanks. But Dietrich does not talk all that much about that. Dietrich doesn't seem to care all that much for his Chinese heritage either and always tries to portray himself as a transsexual Japanese.

Gunner65

The lying transexual son of Adolf Hitler. Who is fed (so it says) by the "Meals for wheels" to his own doorstep? For the past 30 years!

Gunner65

Is claiming what? From whom?

This racist asshole is nothing more than a 50-year-old punk.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 14, 2020, 10:00:03 PM
Is claiming what? From whom?

This racist asshole is nothing more than a 50-year-old punk.
I still think Dietrich is half Vietnamese Caucasian, who was brought to the U.S. from Vietnam during the seventies by Aquino to be used for mind control experiments. Dietrich's obsession with Satanism and pedophilia might be a indicator that he took part in it as well as being a victim of it.

Gunner65

"I still think Dietrich is half Vietnamese Caucasian, who was brought to the U.S. from Vietnam during the seventies by Aquino to be used for mind control experiments. Dietrich's obsession with Satanism and pedophilia might be a indicator that he took part in it as well as being a victim of it."

More bullshit fiction about Aquino with no evidence from which to speculate or substantiate your theory.

My research proves Dietrich's mother immigrated to the US in September 1968 as "married with 2 children". https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/10/dianna-dietrich-immigration-and.html

Gunner65

It is more likely that PO1 George J. Dietrich (E-6) retired from the US Navy in 1965 and traveled back to Taipei, Taiwan where he had lived with and would eventually marry Douglas's mother while preparing what was necessary to prepare them for immigration to the USA. Douglas Dietrich would have been conceived and then born during that period in October 1966.

He would have returned to Taiwan following the birth of his daughter (Joyce) who was born in March 1963.

Gunner65

Aquino was still in fucking high-school in 1964 and college until 1968. 
https://www.xeper.org/maquino/nm/AquinoVitae.pdf

Aquino was in Vietnam in the early seventies. Saigon fell in 1975 and Aquino was already in Special Forces. At that time Dietrich would have been around 7 years old. Dietrich has never provided a single shred of evidence that he is really  Douglas Dietrich. There are no school yearbooks with his picture, no photographic proof of any kind from him growing up in America or of him and his sister, mother and father in a group photo. Absolutely nothing. Not even a response from his sister which Gunner sent a letter to. I have a hunch that the real Douglas Dietrich might be dead.

Jackstar

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on July 15, 2020, 04:45:31 AM
Aquino was in Vietnam in the early seventies.

While I was there, back in 'Nam, I taught him Ruy Lopez over and over until his gums bled. He never dared openly challenge me after that. Too spicy. And I told him that I'd pull out those little antennas he's got pasted over his eyesockets, and I think he did not like the way he could tell that I was not even close to joking about it, not one bit. I'd pull them out with my teeth, just for the street cred. Hell, I'd do it for testicular cancer, IDGASWRF.

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on July 15, 2020, 04:45:31 AM
I have a hunch that the real Douglas Dietrich might be dead.

Oh, my Dear... we all of us here are all already dead. Look, don't get caught up in any details. Just swear fealty, and it'll all be over soon. I promise.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 15, 2020, 04:29:07 AM
Aquino was still in fucking high-school in 1964 and college until 1968.

Yeah... those public schools, they can cause some issues. You think? Yeah, well, too bad. Maybe next time y'all find yourself in 3D you'll remember that children are the future.

Also, I identify as a fifteen-year-old girl. Give me my allowance, and stand back, I'm pretty sure my first menstruation is gonna blow, any minute now. Is that going to be a problem for you? Fine. Give me more allowance. See how that works? That's how that works.

onan is really missing out here. I'm unpeeling like an onion, is it not so? Nice work, Quitter.

Gunner65

Dietrich's cosplay photo of the day:

The Chinese cosplay actor in the image Dietrich posted, is depicting a mythical Chinese folk character called "Ne Zha".  Who, as the legend goes, was born (after 3 years in the womb) as a "ball of flesh" which he then emerged from as a young boy who many thought to be a demon.  A popular Chinese animated movie of the legend was recently released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYSiEFeMbZ0

China is cracking down on queer and feminized men portrayals which includes cosplay. The CCP wants macho men for the military service. They want Sgt. Rock types of guys to take on the evil American empire.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on July 15, 2020, 05:43:36 PM
China is cracking down on queer and feminized men portrayals which includes cosplay. The CCP wants macho men for the military service. They want Sgt. Rock types of guys to take on the evil American empire.
Cosplay seems to be a big deal in Asia and Europe.  I don't understand it.  It seems like a bizarre fetish to me.

Gunner65

In Dietrich's case, it seems to be a result of his habitual lying or possibly a sexual identity issue.  He spends a great deal of effort in presenting himself as someone (or something) he is not.  Especially in creating a false appearance to his "followers" as he ages.  Since that is physically impossible to prevent, he uses Asian cosplay images of other people.

We will soon see if he will ever agree to video interviews when the book is released.  My guess is he will not get many offers.

Gunner65

He no longer has a "medical cosmetologist" and with the COVID scare, all hairdressers have been ordered shut down in California again.  I think it has probably been over a year now since Dietrich had his hair done or his nails manicured.

The Navy was fighting the Mermaids?  WTF is this?

Gunner65

What the fuck is this retard talking about?  Marine animals and mermaids being recorded talking to each other and the Navy attacked them with sonar?

Flank Speed!   Mermaid detected at 8,000 yards!

Holy Shit Men!  That ain't no Mermaid!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner65

Hey WAN:  Why did MV get rid of the "Bold" option?  Or is it just me?  I have Windows 10 running now and noticed it seems to have disappeared this week.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 15, 2020, 06:17:01 PM
Hey WAN:  Why did MV get rid of the "Bold" option?  Or is it just me?  I have Windows 10 running now and noticed it seems to have disappeared this week.
It is gone for me as well.   I don't think it was an intentional thing.  Some sort of glitch but he pretty much has the site on autopilot I think and probably isn't aware.

Gunner65

Also:  Have you seen the Tom Hanks movie "Greyhound"?  I watched it twice already and thought it was very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNgAZVrf40

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 15, 2020, 06:20:04 PM
Also:  Have you seen the Tom Hanks movie "Greyhound"?  I watched it twice already and thought it was very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNgAZVrf40

It is on my list to watch.  It does look good as long as you don't think about it too much.   8)