• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 01, 2020, 06:11:12 PM
The retard is his new "Manager" - a former prostitute once married to a drug dealer, now a Massage therapist married to a Chinese American twice her age.
The black guy us Derick Talley, his new  "Producer" and actual former US Marine fighting cancer, but a total brain-washed Dietrich cultist.

Brenden Zoghet is Dietrichs' former "Producer" - a college boy who aspires to be a total hippie botanist and Eastern religion freak.

The retard chick is a total Dietrich worshiper who does nothing but parrot internet bullshit and relates it to Dietrich.

So let's get down to brass tacks.  What kind of Cup size are we talking?

Gunner65

By the way WAN: This new Dell is performing outstandingly.  I got it for 400.00 direct from Dell.  It is an Inspiron 3671 with an IntelCore i3-9100 CPU, 3.60 GHz , 8 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD.  Came with new keyboard and mouse.

Pelayo

Lena Shay sounds like she had some experience with golden showers during her hooker days.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 01, 2020, 06:24:20 PM
By the way WAN: This new Dell is performing outstandingly.  I got it for 400.00 direct from Dell.  It is an Inspiron 3671 with an IntelCore i3-9100 CPU, 3.60 GHz , 8 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD.  Came with new keyboard and mouse.

Hey Hey!  That's great news.  Sounds just about right for your needs.   I'm glad.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 06:21:18 PM
I don't know about her, but the black chick on last Sunday (also a "massage therapist", mermaid and bar dancer) looks like this:

Maybe a 32B?

I'm starting to like this new host chick.  Berating someone who has concerns over that will be super rushed as crazy while appearing on a show with Hitler's only Son.
That takes some spunk.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 06:28:18 PM
Hey Hey!  That's great news.  Sounds just about right for your needs.   I'm glad.
It was definitely needed.  I was using an Acer with only 2 GB RAM and Windows Vista.  I used the stimulus money to buy it and some new clothes and replace the exhaust on my truck!  Windows 10 is a bit confusing at first but I am working through it.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 01, 2020, 06:30:10 PM
I don't know about her, but the black chick on last Sunday (also a "massage therapist", mermaid and bar dancer) looks like this:

Maybe a 32B?

Meh.  This is how I pictured the Mermaid.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 06:33:04 PM
I'm starting to like this new host chick.  Berating someone who has concerns over that will be super rushed as crazy while appearing on a show with Hitler's only Son.
That takes some spunk.
She has been a Dietrich cultist for about 5 years.  Dietrich used to call her his "Fan Girl Lena Sheih"

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 06:19:07 PM
No need for Evac although I do appreciate the offer.  True Dietrich Thread confessions time.  I have no fear of the NSA because I am NSA.   Else why else would I be here?

We know you are really CIA which isn’t allowed to operate in CONUS, hence your claim to be NSA.  Was RedHeat GRU? 

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 01, 2020, 06:34:44 PM
It was definitely needed.  I was using an Acer with only 2 GB RAM and Windows Vista.  I used the stimulus money to buy it and some new clothes and replace the exhaust on my truck!  Windows 10 is a bit confusing at first but I am working through it.

Cool beans.  You'll get the handle on Windows 10

Pelayo

"Hopefully Michael Aquino died a slow, painful death." =Lena Shay    Aren't progressive liberals such loving, tolerant people?

Gunner65

Dietrich is a total liar about Aquino.  He better fear - because when the real Satanists find out about Dietrich, they might just kill him!

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 01, 2020, 06:36:53 PM
We know you are really CIA which isn’t allowed to operate in CONUS, hence your claim to be NSA.  Was RedHeat GRU?

Something along those lines yes.   I'm actually here to keep tabs on a certain Kim Philby type that sporadically posts in spurts.   

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 06:21:18 PM

New Producer:  5 minute, shambling, rambling incoherent statement.

DDD:  That was beautiful.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, here's how to make a citizen's arrest:                  https://youtu.be/9efgLHgsBmM

Gunner65

"All female cops and women in the military are cunts"- Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

ddd sounds like he has already started doing lines. He better save some cocaine for the latter half of the show.

Gunner65

"Thomas Jefferson promoted Maoist Communist ideology" Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 01, 2020, 06:48:01 PM
ddd sounds like he has already started doing lines. He better save some cocaine for the latter half of the show.
Oh you can bet Dietrich is gonna snort a fucking line or two before Moon comes on! 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 06:42:30 PM
Something along those lines yes.   I'm actually here to keep tabs on a certain Kim Philby type that sporadically posts in spurts.

Does the ATF cover any of your costs for keeping track of Hillbilly Jim? 

Gunner65

I really like Derick Talley, at least he was a real Marine with an Honorable Discharge.  But I can't believe he is so fucking gullible.  And he doesn't even have the balls to communicate with me or take my research seriously.  Damn shame.

Pelayo

That Amazon guy was a delivery driver like a UPS or FedEx driver. Probably could do that job with a B or even a C license.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 01, 2020, 06:55:23 PM
I really like Derick Talley, at least he was a real Marine with an Honorable Discharge.  But I can't believe he is so fucking gullible.  And he doesn't even have the balls to communicate with me or take my research seriously.  Damn shame.

The truck driving talk was actually kind of interesting.

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 01, 2020, 06:52:01 PM
Does the ATF cover any of your costs for keeping track of Hillbilly Jim?

The Hillbilly is a Free Agent.  Fortunately we have an unlimited budget.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 07:06:33 PM
The truck driving talk was actually kind of interesting.
Yeah, not only was Derek a real marine, but he works for a living driving trucks, unlike ddd.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 07:07:25 PM
The Hillbilly is a Free Agent.  Fortunately we have an unlimited budget.
You know WAN, if you want that million dollars for pitching ddd shit, you have to quit goofing off so much.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 01, 2020, 07:09:10 PM
Yeah, not only was Derek a real marine, but he works for a living driving trucks, unlike ddd.
A CDL/HAZMAT too.