• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2020, 06:22:16 PM
Sweet Kathy as a Mermaid.  Think about it.

"...$500 to $700 to $1500...whatever level you are ready for...whatever opportunities people are looking for." - Mermaid Lady

"$9900/hr...little girls love mermaids"...Creepy Dude

chefist

"You could call me a volunteer, but I'm really the founder and director of the academy." - Mermaid Lady

chefist

Canadian mermaid schools are world renowned and the most respected.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2020, 06:29:05 PM
Does he even attack you anymore Gunner?
Not very often.  Unless Peter Moon (Ergh) Vinny Babarick is on and he goes retro with "gang stalkers tales" etc.  He has suddenly acquired these female quests who are into all sorts of bizarre shit. 

This is his "new format" for the first two or three hours.  Then he just reads and rants from there, up to and beyond 12 hours!

Pelayo

Quote from: chefist on June 28, 2020, 06:33:40 PM
Canadian mermaid schools are world renowned and the most respected.
I'm pretty sure Justin Trudeau graduated from one of those schools.

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 28, 2020, 06:35:17 PM
  Not very often.  Unless Peter Moon (Ergh) Vinny Babarick is on and he goes retro with "gang stalkers tales" etc.  He has suddenly acquired these female quests who are into all sorts of bizarre shit. 

This is his "new format" for the first two or three hours.  Then he just reads and rants from there, up to and beyond 12 hours!

I see.  Well a Mermaid talking about tears of joy is a long way from tales of propping up a failing Idi Amin and tangling with a Chimp Army. 

chefist

Quote from: Pelayo on June 28, 2020, 06:36:08 PM
I'm pretty sure Justin Trudeau graduated from one of those schools.

hehe

Gunner65

This is truly bizarre shit.  Dietrich is bitching about fireworks -- I hear loud music in the background.  Not gunshots.

Shit, I should know from living over bars for about 12 years!  That's' what I am hearing in the background

Gunner65

There you go WAN!  AQUATIC APES! Reference to the Ugandan machete-wielding apes!  LOL!

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 28, 2020, 06:42:57 PM
There you go WAN!  AQUATIC APES! Reference to the Ugandan machete-wielding apes!  LOL!

It's getting better.  Wasn't Amin Emperor of all the Fishes in the Sea or some shit in his official title?

"His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2020, 06:41:59 PM
Aquatic Apes?  WTF is that?
Not sure what an aquatic ape is, but here's one wielding an Ak47. 
https://youtu.be/f6LWNQqs7TE

chefist

Thanks for letting me peek behind the DD curtain. Cheers.

Awww.  She just needs some of that good old fashioned Chefist luving.   ;)

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2020, 06:49:33 PM
Awww.  She just needs some of that good old fashioned Chefist luving.   ;)

Do we have confirmed genders on the DD show? LOL

Quote from: chefist on June 28, 2020, 06:53:06 PM
Do we have confirmed genders on the DD show? LOL

A fair point Sir.  Anything is possible. 

I'm hoping this caller or whatever accuses the Mermaid of being an Aquino sleeper agent. 

Gunner65

Are there Male Mermaids?

Dietrich himself is a "nano blood" transfused transvestite or something closer to a closet faggot with a cosplay fetish, but his female guests are straight, but seem retarded or something.  Like I said, It's fucking bizarre shit the past few weeks.

Gunner65

I could even admit it is more "entertaining".  But I am so used to researching actual history and most of this shit is total bullshit!

So all of these retarded women have children too?  Holy fuck!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 28, 2020, 07:04:49 PM
Are there Male Mermaids?

Dietrich himself is a "nano blood" transfused transvestite or something closer to a closet faggot with a cosplay fetish, but his female guests are straight, but seem retarded or something.  Like I said, It's fucking bizarre shit the past few weeks.
Probably peter moon advised him to knock off his hateful racist ramblings.

chefist

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 28, 2020, 07:04:49 PM
Are there Male Mermaids?

;D

Pelayo

Hey Derek, Lena is a masseuse, she'll pull a certain muscle of yours.

Gunner65

So now we have a VA reference!  And this sort of VA Approved "THERAPY" is scary!  This chick is just using the type of therapy to score a job!

If the VA investigated her ass today she would lose her VA association tomorrow!  I SMELL A FRAUD!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on June 28, 2020, 07:09:21 PM
Probably peter moon advised him to knock off his hateful racist ramblings.
I think you are right!  I am certain Barbarick has seen my research. He would rather not have to deal with me in the future!
But since he is publishing Dietrich's revisionist crap, he is destined for it.

What "Moon" is attempting, is to have Dietrich withdraw from his past claims, just long enough to make him appear marketable. Once the first book is out, all of this with change.

Gunner65

What we need here is a fucking Psychiatrist to provide an opinion!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 28, 2020, 07:13:26 PM
I think you are right!  I am certain Barbarick has seen my research. He would rather not have to deal with me in the future!
But since he is publishing Dietrich's revisionist crap, he is destined for it.

What "Moon" is attempting, is to have Dietrich withdraw from his past claims, just long enough to make him appear marketable. Once the first book is out, all of this with change.
Hahahaha, I can read the reviews now "From the man who bit his grandfather's penis off, the truth about how the japs won WW2!"

Gunner65

Pelayo:  I have upgraded my computer system. I am now using a brand new Dell and Windows 10. I intend to expand it a bit, including renovating my blog or creating another website.

Dietrich and his ex-Scientologist publisher are not able to use defamation and slander any longer.  And when they attempt to deceive people it will be met with scrutiny. And I will do my best with what means and time I have, to dispute Dietrichs claims and present evidence he is a fraud.  I am not going away.