• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 01, 2020, 07:11:54 PM
A CDL/HAZMAT too.
I have a class A with hazmat, doubles/triples, and tanker endorsements.

Aquino is dead and we get Cankle talk.     

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 01, 2020, 07:25:06 PM
Aquino is dead and we get Cankle talk.     
Actually Aquino is not dead, it's just a psy-op. He's gonna git ya ddd, and nobody will blame him because they all think he is dead.

Gunner65

This bullshit about putting things in "context" is part of his Neuro-Linguistic Programming approach to everything he says. 

Gunner65

Why doesn't he just answer the fucking question?

1.  When did you hear Aquino died and where did you get that information?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 01, 2020, 07:32:24 PM
This bullshit about putting things in "context" is part of his Neuro-Linguistic Programming approach to everything he says.
Very good observation Gunner. Hmmmm, let's put everything ddd says in context, he is a rabid white hating racist and therefore you should take everything he says in that context.

Gunner65

Dietrich continues to claim Aquino died just days ago - when it is quite possible he died 10 months ago.  And if Aquino died 10 months ago, then Dietrich and Moon are both full of shit!  For claiming all the things they blamed on Aquino for the past year!

Now watch them pull some shit to claim they dreamed they knew in September of last year!

Pelayo

"Adolph Hitler was not a dictator." -ddd

Gunner65

Dietrich has spent 10 minutes NOT answering the fucking question!   Now he starts a rant about Hitler!  ???

Gunner65

Where is the proof Moon intended to show?  Why ask a fucking question if you would not expect to get an answer?

So Dietrich is claiming exactly what I figured he would - He claims Aquino died on June 29, 2020.

And STEVEN OUTTRIM CONFIRMED IT FOR HIM!  THAT's A LIE!  Outtrim did not even comment to the question posted to him on his blog!  ANYONE CAN SEE IT!  I posted the link earlier in this thread! 

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I bet the people in your neighborhood warn their kids to stay away from YOU too.

Gunner65

This is total bullshit!  Outtrim did NOT do what Dietrich says he did!

Pelayo

Woo hoo, the rabid dogs are off their leashes!

Pelayo

Gunner65

https://burners.me/2020/06/29/michael-aquino-dead-was-leppo-his-last-interview/

Dietrich claims I am calling his "Obama phone" 200 times a day leaving messages?  And Peter Levinda is in charge now?  Outtrim and myself are just running wild?

Gunner65

Judith Eggart is hanging out with Dietrich in the "Astral" ?

This is total bullshit regurgitation at this point.  So much for reality with Douglas Dietrich. 

Pelayo

Judy drew the line when it came to fucking you in the ass-tral ddd.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 01, 2020, 07:58:14 PM
Judy drew the line when it came to fucking you in the ass-tral ddd.
I have spent hours researching this today  From what I have seen from the Satanists, Dietrich is in big trouble if he starts shit!  And he obviously knows this.  But he is so fucking stupid, he continues on his "gangstalker" thing. 

Gunner65

There we go! " Michael Aquino will never be able to deny that Douglas worked for him" - PETER MOON

Gunner65

"Mad dogs unleashed: Steven Outtrim and Richard K Cole" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Vinny is changing the subject !  Claims he will not publish anything bad about Aquino.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 01, 2020, 08:11:50 PM
"Mad dogs unleashed: Steven Outtrim and Richard K Cole" - Douglas Dietrich
Mad dog= anybody that disproves ddd's racist lies.

Gunner65

This shit show is just another Scientology total mind-fuck!  Dietrich tried to use this to his own advantage - but it is obvious he had no fucking clue about reacting to it!

Gunner65

For someone who claims he was affiliated with Aquino for years, on a personal level,  Dietrich has nothing really to say about him!  Anyone who hears this bullshit and knows more about Aquino than Dietrich, will rip Dietrich to shreds!

Gunner65

Vinny got proof of Aquino years ago from a "Voodoo priest" ?  At a workshop? A festival?  Sold Vinny some publication of Aquino court case?

Gunner65

"Aquino's redemption is bringing us Douglas Dietrich" - Peter Moon

Gunner65

These asshats have NOTHING!  Nothing to say, no facts, no evidence, and very little to offer.

"Aquino was a hidden nemesis of mine" - Peter Moon

"Our arrangement will serve your current need that no one else could offer you" - Peter Moon

"This opens the door to the next book because Aquino cannot respond"- Peter Moon

Gunner65

Vinny Barbarick is a real con-man. Dietrich is not. 

This is a total SHIT SHOW!
Moon says the wicked witch and ruby shoes is an illustration of current events?