• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Barfly

So slow to upload the podcasts, its not like you are busy ..o wait, i forgot you got a kid and a wife..
get some bolt cutters and release the ball and chain and upload FFS..
please.

b_dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on June 05, 2015, 09:56:03 PM
I've been pulling for (Redacted) since she was a poster on BellGab.
I've pulled for her to call the GabCast, when she was in chat; and had a cool story to tell. When I heard her voice for the first time, I really pulled for her. She has a great voice. Even now I'm still pulling for (Redacted), whatever may come her way.

Whew! All that pulling has left me with a sore arm and chafed.
(Redacted) if you would be so kind as to send me some nude pics or videos, I'm sure that wood give my pulling a second wind. 

Fappy Pancakes !
8)

Stay classy

Quote from: Catsmile on June 17, 2015, 12:27:02 AM
The Spec Sheet - July 08, 2014: http://www.ufoship.com/?p=1592

Stream: http://50.7.98.106:8457/listen.pls

That's exactly it. Thanks so much for your help.

Although that was from a year ago, The caller and MV were on point for today's standards. And so much has happened since that podcast, when it comes to this situation.

Thanks again!

Quote from: MV on June 17, 2015, 02:03:29 AM
Well this was a pleasure to read. Thanks man.

I'd give you my number if you wanted to hear more stroking of your brilliance, but I have Verizon...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Autistic Star Children on June 17, 2015, 10:13:01 AM
I'd give you my number if you wanted to hear more stroking of your brilliance, but I have Verizon...

thank you for thinking ahead.

Art_s Farts

You killed it on "The Rover" and "Communication Breakdown". Not very good my ass. You had some sweet fills. The guitarist and bassist were badass as well.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art_s Farts on June 17, 2015, 11:59:37 AM
You killed it on "The Rover" and "Communication Breakdown". Not very good my ass. You had some sweet fills. The guitarist and bassist were badass as well.

thank you, sir.  here's the stereo/hires version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d46xysoqb2mc3oq/jam_20150616.mp3?dl=0

we hadn't played in a few weeks prior to last night, and the only time i play my drums is when i'm playing with my friends, so things were a bit rusty.  the bassist/guitarist are much better musicians than i.

Art_s Farts

Quote from: MV on June 17, 2015, 12:33:00 PM
thank you, sir.  here's the stereo/hires version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d46xysoqb2mc3oq/jam_20150616.mp3?dl=0

we hadn't played in a few weeks prior to last night, and the only time i play my drums is when i'm playing with my friends, so things were a bit rusty.  the bassist/guitarist are much better musicians than i.

Thanks for the link sir. I crashed right after "Communication Breakdown". I'll definitely check out the rest.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MV on June 17, 2015, 01:44:07 PM
I normally send out a "heads up" notification to all BellGab users when a GabCast episode is drawing near.  I'm not going to be doing that any longer.  The system will now be entirely opt-in.  Here's how it will work.

1) Click on "Profile" in the main menu.

2)  Hover your mouse over "Modify Profile" and then click "Group Membership" in the menu that appears.

3)  Now click "Join Group" where appropriate.  You will now receive notifications, and if your preferences change, you can leave the group at any time.

MV/Liberace!

The latest episode of The GabCast is available here:
http://ufoship.com/?cat=10

Morgus

Is there a special Skype to call during live Gabcast and Spec sheet shows?
Probably ufoship--- ?

jazmunda

Quote from: Morgus on June 18, 2015, 01:19:00 AM
Is there a special Skype to call during live Gabcast and Spec sheet shows?
Probably ufoship--- ?

The.GabCast for The Gab Cast obviously.

I'm not sure what the Spec Sheet one is as MV has banned me from calling in. He claims I'm a distraction for the female listeners. And some of the males too.

It would be great for you to call in next time.

Morgus

I see this week is my 4 year bellgab anniversary - registered Jun 16, 2011.

onan

Quote from: Morgus on June 18, 2015, 01:50:41 AM

4 years and you can still make coherent statements... we must work harder.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on June 18, 2015, 01:50:41 AM

Congrats, buddy.

Morgus

Quote from: MV on June 18, 2015, 02:32:01 AM
Congrats, buddy.
Thanks!
I think when I originally registered was way back in the "georgenoorysucks.com" days?  8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on June 18, 2015, 02:35:12 AM
Thanks!
I think when I originally registered was way back in the "georgenoorysucks.com" days?  8)

No, it would have been the CoastGab era if four years ago. GeorgeNoorySucks.com ended in the Summer of 2009.

Jackstar

Quote from: MV on June 18, 2015, 02:40:15 AM
GeorgeNoorySucks.com ended in the Summer of 2009.

The link still works and he still sucks. Nothing has changed.

Barfly

Thanks for uploading, and it was so nice to hear Evelyn again
PS, you all suck, in a good way

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on June 17, 2015, 06:17:15 PM
The latest episode of The GabCast is available here:
http://ufoship.com/?cat=10

What!!!!???? Why was there no warning before that disgraceful voiceover? Will you never think of the children?

Barfly

Quote from: MV on June 17, 2015, 01:54:45 PM

This is to complicated for the feeble minded, i will just write a bat file to record the schedule show, set it to 64bit mp3, re encode to FLAC and then downsize to 16k AAC.
Yup, thats what the answer is, now if you excuse me i have to open up notepad.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Barfly on June 18, 2015, 09:14:10 AM
This is to complicated for the feeble minded, i will just write a bat file to record the schedule show, set it to 64bit mp3, re encode to FLAC and then downsize to 16k AAC.
Yup, thats what the answer is, now if you excuse me i have to open up notepad.

From mp3 to flac? That sounds about right.

eddie dean

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 18, 2015, 06:23:16 AM
What!!!!???? Why was there no warning before that disgraceful voiceover? Will you never think of the children?

Hehe!
hope you dont mind YP. I warned you I might use that one day!!:)
Thanks btw

Barfly

Quote from: MV on June 18, 2015, 09:41:43 AM
From mp3 to flac? That sounds about right.

Thank you sir, bat file is done, i will attempt this next week on my antiquated 486DX machine ruining windows 3.1, all should be fine because i updated it to 4MB of ram, only issue would be if the show starts on time, many variables to consider.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Barfly on June 18, 2015, 11:45:53 AM
Thank you sir, bat file is done, i will attempt this next week on my antiquated 486DX machine ruining windows 3.1, all should be fine because i updated it to 4MB of ram, only issue would be if the show starts on time, many variables to consider.

let me know when the .bat is complete.  i'll help mail the floppies.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: eddie dean on June 18, 2015, 10:54:29 AM
Hehe!
hope you dont mind YP. I warned you I might use that one day!!:)
Thanks btw

What I don't understand is why the royalties haven't been overloading my bank account the same way (For example) a certain resident of Martinez CA enjoys.

But feel free to exploit my willingness to frighten the neighbours.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on June 18, 2015, 11:47:11 AM

let me know when the .bat is complete.  i'll help mail the floppies. C60 cassettes.

FIFY

eddie dean

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 18, 2015, 12:45:02 PM
What I don't understand is why the royalties haven't been overloading my bank account the same way (For example) a certain resident of Martinez CA enjoys.

But feel free to exploit my willingness to frighten the neighbours.

Most of  the royalties went towards paying for the birthday song! Thanks alot Nooropathy! ;)
The rest went towards buying only green M&M's  for Jaz. We never should have agreed to his rider contract.

;D

chefist

Quote from: eddie dean on June 18, 2015, 01:40:03 PM
Most of  the royalties went towards paying for the birthday song! Thanks alot Nooropathy! ;)
The rest went towards buying only green M&M's  for Jaz. We never should have agreed to his rider contract.

;D

Oh, heard the comments about Rush on July 27th...I'll be at Alice Cooperstown before the concert...come over and I'll buy a few rounds before the show!