• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Quote from: jazmunda on June 22, 2015, 03:50:29 PM
Yes! Stay tuned ......
That is awesome! I'm glad you found it! Hopefully you will let us know on the next cast.

jazmunda

Quote from: turdphaseofmoon on June 22, 2015, 05:34:20 PM
That is awesome! I'm glad you found it! Hopefully you will let us know on the next cast.

I can let you know sooner. Watch until the end.

https://youtu.be/NDBlP-QOHag

CampsieNP

Both Gary and I got our "Gab Cast" PM's today for last nights show.
Totally bummed. So, at least for us, the PM did not arrive in a timely manner.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: CampsieNP on June 22, 2015, 06:36:28 PM
Both Gary and I got our "Gab Cast" PM's today for last nights show.
Totally bummed. So, at least for us, the PM did not arrive in a timely manner.

you mean you saw it today, but no way it only arrived today.

Bahaha absolutely! Thanks for correcting that.
That picture is like of Joe Dirt had an older brother that would be his dead wife/cousin

wr250

just so y'all know i have called in 2x. once to the spec sheet, where MV delved into why my wife died , and once into the gabcast when eddie couldnt get ahold of the stream for an hour.

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on June 22, 2015, 07:59:05 PM
just so y'all know i have called in 2x. once to the spec sheet, where MV delved into why my wife died , and once into the gabcast when eddie couldnt get ahold of the stream for an hour.

I'm sorry wr250. My memory is not what it used to be. It's filled with Art Bell episode information.

Paradox

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 05:26:29 PM
Last night's GabCast is posted here:
http://ufoship.com/?cat=10
Thanks Pookie.  I am still kicking myself for missing it.  You are totally Divine dah-lingk.

bateman

Quote from: Paradox on June 22, 2015, 09:06:19 PM
Thanks Pookie.  I am still kicking myself for missing it.  You are totally Divine dah-lingk.

It was a good time. Art even told us what he had for dinner.

eddie dean

Quote from: wr250 on June 22, 2015, 07:59:05 PM
once into the gabcast when eddie couldnt get ahold of the stream for an hour.

Oh yeah that's right! that was fun!! Good times.
you and unscreened caller called in & were the  interactive audience of two!
a private screening of the gabcast! ;D

lonevoice

Quote from: bateman on June 22, 2015, 09:09:02 PM
It was a good time. Art even told us what he had for dinner.
That was the best!  My takeaway for the night:  "I don't think he's driving to Vegas for corn."

Terrific show, guys. ("Guys", being gender neutral, includes Redacted)

;D thank you for playing and analyzing the Noory/Hoagland bitchiness. I wouldn't have heard it otherwise. It made me laugh out loud. I don't know why Noory isn't just his natural asshole self all the time, he's way more entertaining that way.

Wow, the GabCast has progressed so much. I remember tuning into some of the first Trainwreck/GNS podcasts where it was a couple dudes were sitting about bullshitting. Its cool its evolved into a focused and pretty engaging podcast.

I just listened through all of the latest episode. I'm surprised how good it was, it kept me entertained through the whole thing. I'm geninuely surprised at the show's quality and that a podcast about a forum community could be that engaging.

I pop on a few times a month and had no idea there was such a culture going on here. I'm going to watch this place a little more closely now and not smoke so much pot before posting. Well... probably not, but its a really good podcast.

jazmunda

Thank you. Remember to tune tonight at 7pm PST/10pm (immediately following an episode of The Spec Sheet starting at 5pm PST/8pm EST).

Listen and chat LIVE at http://ufoship.com/chat

Call the show: 623-242-CAST(2278)

Skype call: The.GabCast

Contact GabCast by email: thegabcastemail@gmail.com

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

Quote from: eddie dean on June 22, 2015, 09:22:40 PM
Oh yeah that's right! that was fun!! Good times.
you and unscreened caller called in & were the  interactive audience of two!
a private screening of the gabcast! ;D

Lol, I remember that. Good times.  ;D

So I got this:
GabCast Tonight
« Sent to: turdphaseofmoon on: Today at 10:59:23 AM » ReplyQuoteDelete
The GabCast airs tonight at 10PM Eastern, 7PM Pacific, immediately following The Spec Sheet.  Listen at UFOShip.com/chat and call the show at 623-242-CAST(2278).

Is that for 10/23 (Today) or for yesterdays?

eddie dean

Quote from: turdphaseofmoon on June 23, 2015, 10:49:35 AM
So I got this:
GabCast Tonight
« Sent to: turdphaseofmoon on: Today at 10:59:23 AM » ReplyQuoteDelete
The GabCast airs tonight at 10PM Eastern, 7PM Pacific, immediately following The Spec Sheet.  Listen at UFOShip.com/chat and call the show at 623-242-CAST(2278).

Is that for 10/23 (Today) or for yesterdays?

Today

bateman

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on June 23, 2015, 03:53:51 AM
I just listened through all of the latest episode. I'm surprised how good it was, it kept me entertained through the whole thing. I'm geninuely surprised at the show's quality and that a podcast about a forum community could be that engaging.

I pop on a few times a month and had no idea there was such a culture going on here. I'm going to watch this place a little more closely now and not smoke so much pot before posting. Well... probably not, but its a really good podcast.

nbirnes

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 23, 2015, 11:01:28 AM
Yesterday for Jaz.

I think you mean it's tomorrow for Jaz. He's always way ahead of us. That's howcome he knows things.

zeebo

Quote from: nbirnes on June 23, 2015, 01:09:15 PM
I think you mean it's tomorrow for Jaz. He's always way ahead of us. That's howcome he knows things.

Yeah but is tomorrow in the future or the past for Jaz, on accounta he's already been there?   :D

Quote from: zeebo on June 23, 2015, 03:02:03 PM
Yeah but is tomorrow in the future or the past for Jaz, on accounta he's already been there?   :D

He is down under tomorrow which probably means yesterday.

jazmunda

I'm so confused.

All I know is that it is hump day today.

nbirnes

Quote from: jazmunda on June 23, 2015, 03:10:56 PM
I'm so confused.

See that. A man with his head in the future and his loins in the past.

Quote from: jazmunda on June 23, 2015, 03:10:56 PM
I'm so confused.

All good days start out as hump days.

Hog

The show hosted by Ian Punnet that was aired from 9pm-1am Eastern (preceding Coast to Coast AM) on Saturdays was called "Coast to Coast Live".  It aired in 2006-2007 and after Art retired, Punnet went back to hosting the weekend 1am-5am Coast to Coast AM show and the Saturday 9pm-1am timeslot was filled by "Somewhere in Time".

I also would love to see the comparative listenership between "Somewhere in Time" and other Coast to Coast products.