I am not a woman. That's HorroRetro.
Or........
Am I

Roswells, Art

Quote from: HorrorReporter on June 24, 2015, 04:43:19 PM
I am not a woman. That's HorroRetro.
Or........
Am I

Doesn't matter, I've read your blog, I like it.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 24, 2015, 04:44:30 PM
Doesn't matter, I've read your blog, I like it.

Genders don't matter.
I do have a wife who laughed when I told her people thought I was a she. She said it makes sense.
Not sure what that meant.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on June 24, 2015, 04:23:49 PM

please don't take it personally.  i hang up on everybody.

He's not lying folks. The credits of the show have barely even started rolling and he hangs up on the Co hosts leaving us feeling used and abused. Eddie Dean used to cuddle for a few minutes afterwards. MV treats us like a cheap whore. Not that we don't deserve it mind you.

Quote from: jazmunda on June 24, 2015, 04:46:50 PM
He's not lying folks. The credits of the show haven't even started rolling and he hangs up on the Co hosts leaving us feel used and abused. Eddie Dean used to cuddle for a few minutes afterwards. MV treats us like a cheap whore. Not that we don't deserve it mind you.

I didnt know if I was hung up on or if my boxed wine spillage caused my face to hang up. Now I know. MV did it.

fyi, I AM REVEALING MY GENDER OFFICIALLY http://horrorreport.com/

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on June 24, 2015, 04:46:50 PM
He's not lying folks. The credits of the show have barely even started rolling and he hangs up on the Co hosts leaving us feeling used and abused. Eddie Dean used to cuddle for a few minutes afterwards. MV treats us like a cheap whore. Not that we don't deserve it mind you.

It's true. Eddie called me after Sunday's GabCast. He's good at what the BDSM community calls "aftercare". MV just throws you away like a tissue.

Quote from: bateman on June 24, 2015, 04:52:24 PM
It's true. Eddie called me after Sunday's GabCast. He's good at what the BDSM community calls "aftercare". MV just throws you away like a tissue.

A dirty filthy tissue.

Heather Wade

Who does the fine cartoons for each GabCast on ufoship.com?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: MV on June 24, 2015, 04:23:49 PM

please don't take it personally.  i hang up on everybody.

There's no better way to end a call and to end a call after its made its point and been funny or informative. Have to move on sooner or later and saying goodbye to five people does not make good radio.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on June 24, 2015, 04:38:07 PM
True story. I was about to say, "Michael, in the last two years I have listened to you, you have become a better host," and then you hung up on me. Again.

Heh heh, I hope that's true. I can't have people saying that sort of stuff to me on the air.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 24, 2015, 05:52:38 PM
There's no better way to end a call and to end a call after its made its point and been funny or informative. Have to move on sooner or later and saying goodbye to five people does not make good radio.

This is exactly it. Good radio is not made by telling each caller "ta!" and carrying on about their imminent departure.

Lilith

I laugh my self silly listening to all your GabCasts MV. I look forward to them.  I enjoy all the callers too.  Great stuff being able to associate a voice with a poster.

Juan

Quote from: MV on June 24, 2015, 06:54:13 PM
This is exactly it. Good radio is not made by telling each caller "ta!" and carrying on about their imminent departure.
Obviously, from listening to my local talk station, good radio is allowing a caller to make the same stupid point at least three times in each call.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2015, 07:08:51 PM
I laugh my self silly listening to all your GabCasts MV. I look forward to them.  I enjoy all the callers too.  Great stuff being able to associate a voice with a poster.

Yeah I really enjoy putting a voice with posts.

I enjoy the regularity that is happening with the show lately. Having two or three episodes a week are getting me more pumped for Arts return.

wr250

Quote from: Turning Down My Radio on June 24, 2015, 07:44:15 PM
I enjoy the regularity that is happening with the show lately. Having two or three episodes a week are getting me more pumped for Arts return.
its also nice to spread it over 2-3 hosts , who all have differing opinions. sunday we had bateman jaz eddie and redacted. tues we had MV and the crew.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wr250 on June 24, 2015, 07:50:45 PM
its also nice to spread it over 2-3 hosts , who all have differing opinions. sunday we had bateman jaz eddie and redacted. tues we had MV and the crew.

The true intent of the gabcast from the beginning was to have a wide array of forum members showing up to host, but it hasn't quite worked out like that. Anyone who wants to host an episode, let me know.

zeebo

Quote from: MV on June 24, 2015, 06:54:13 PM

You know, this just made me realize why I love when people call in ... I've never heard anyone say the six most annoying words in radio: "Thank you for taking my call".

wr250

Quote from: MV on June 24, 2015, 07:54:28 PM
The true intent of the gabcast from the beginning was to have a wide array of forum members showing up to host, but it hasn't quite worked out like that. Anyone who wants to host an episode, let me know.
i would like to hear (redacted) lead a show .
i am not capable of hosting. or even being a good caller.

chefist

Seems like it is more complicated than appears...a mixer...mix minus, etc..AND you can't be too drunk or it all falls apart...guess I'll be a professional caller from time to time...leave the hard work to the pros...

chefist

Quote from: wr250 on June 24, 2015, 07:56:23 PM
i would like to hear (redacted) lead a show .
i am not capable of hosting. or even being a good caller.

doubt that...you always have intelligent input/observations...and funny too!

BobGrau

Falkie Jorch.

jazmunda

I am unavailable for most of the month of August on Top Secret business so there's a good opportunity for another BellGabber to fill in.

Not that I could ever be replaced. There is only one jazmunda. Well two but she's six.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on June 24, 2015, 08:28:58 PM
I am unavailable for most of the month of August on Top Secret business so there's a good opportunity for another BellGabber to fill in.

Not that I could ever be replaced. There is only one jazmunda. Well two but she's six.
Would I have to go to Australia?

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 24, 2015, 08:32:32 PM
Would I have to go to Australia?

Not sure you'd be allowed in. I'll come to you.

Yeah, Art hasn't been pulling his weight.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on June 24, 2015, 08:09:56 PM
Seems like it is more complicated than appears...a mixer...mix minus, etc..AND you can't be too drunk or it all falls apart...guess I'll be a professional caller from time to time...leave the hard work to the pros...

You don't need any of that stuff. Just Skype. Someone else will handle all of that.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on June 24, 2015, 09:24:08 PM
You don't need any of that stuff. Just Skype. Someone else will handle all of that.

I'll plus one Chefist.

chefist

Quote from: MV on June 24, 2015, 09:24:08 PM

now I'm disillusioned! "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."...he he

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on June 24, 2015, 09:26:28 PM
I'll plus one Chefist.

got skype and the fancy headset...does Chunga give consults?