• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Kolchak

Quote from: Juan on June 04, 2018, 07:48:17 PM
Keith’s tweet dealt with downloads. As far as I can tell, the downloads come from Heather’s site, not Varas. Vara probably has a streaming license, which is a different thing all together.

Alright, just replace Vara with Heather.

Still, I don't think Vara wants to go down with this ship.

yoursongs

Quote from: Kolchak on June 04, 2018, 07:46:27 PM
Just saw the facebook post claiming it's a DDOS attack. 4chan got bored with her show months ago, so if no one here knows about it, it's probably not DDOS. This is a legal thing. Chalk that up on the list of lies coming from her camp.

That is exactly right.  Why are we BGers the only ones that can figure this out?  This was predicted weeks ago, it's a simple matter of law.  Here is a question:  Why hasn't HLW sued Keith for the use of HER show name, if she is SO SURE it's hers?  She is trying to bleed more money and gifts out of her audience because she knows she will be shut down.  Today is the day apparently.

bellNwhistle

I’m not asking how to do it.

I’m saying how would you or I know if she’s in violation, in order to report her?
Seems to me it would just be guessing? 

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 04, 2018, 06:00:22 PM
Forensic analysis showed a DDoS attack?   Possible.   More likely is an errant rm -Rf * by our main man Carl......................
Who in the hell is going to waste time with s DDoS attack on a two-bit piece of crap web site?

teknoslag

Quote from: Kolchak on June 04, 2018, 07:46:27 PM
Just saw the facebook post claiming it's a DDOS attack. 4chan got bored with her show months ago, so if no one here knows about it, it's probably not DDOS. This is a legal thing. Chalk that up on the list of lies coming from her camp.

That post was removed and this one was put up. I am 100% convinced now that this page is trolling her fans. There's no way this is legit. It switches from "this is all about you" to "Heather Heather Heather" too abruptly and too frequently. It has to be a parody.  ;D ;D ;D

yoursongs

Quote from: munbeam666 on June 04, 2018, 07:52:12 PM
Evil. Pure Evil.

We should all send Keith a token for a cup of coffee.

albrecht

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on June 04, 2018, 07:52:44 PM
Who in the hell is going to waste time with s DDoS attack on a two-bit piece of crap web site?
Alphabet agencies and expert criminal hackers from around the world!!

Quote from: Cowkiller on June 04, 2018, 07:52:36 PM
Slosha removed her protection?

she's planning double secret protection now...

Father Jack

Heather's website has never looked better. Such are the fruits of hubris.

Kolchak

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on June 04, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

If trolls were going to coordinate and launch a DDoS attack, they would have done it during her Art tribute show and they would have done it to the LNM website. Not ArtBellLegacy.com on a random Monday.

Quote from: teknoslag on June 04, 2018, 07:53:37 PM
That post was removed and this one was put up. I am 100% convinced now that this page is trolling her fans. There's no way this is legit. It switches from "this is all about you" to "Heather Heather Heather" too abruptly and too frequently. It has to be a parody.  ;D ;D ;D

One would hope this is a parody otherwise someone is about to snap.

timebandit

Quote from: Father Jack on June 04, 2018, 07:54:26 PM
Heather's website has never looked better. Such are the fruits of hubris.
that's good

K_Dubb

The torch-snuffing language has an ominous cast.

Kolchak

So now they admit they lied about it being a DDoS. Absurd.

zeebo

I dunno if this is an RIAA thing or not, but it's bizarre to me that HW thinks it's essential for her show to play friggin Dancing Queen for the millionth time.  Personally the only time I want to hear those songs anymore is on old Art shows.  (Btw that goes for his voice too.)

Aquarius

Anybody notice the Freudian slip in this post? "This show has always been OUT the listeners..."  not ABout the listeners? A more truthful typo would be hard to imagine! Hee hee!

timebandit

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
a pall if you will

ItsOver

"Certain forces?"  It must be The Dark Force.

timebandit

Quote from: zeebo on June 04, 2018, 08:00:02 PM
I dunno if this is an RIAA thing or not, but it's bizarre to me that HW thinks it's essential for her show to play friggin Dancing Queen for the millionth time.  Personally the only time I want to hear those songs anymore is on old Art shows.  (Btw that goes for his voice too.)
I never noticed the music.. it signaled commercial to me that's it

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
Does naked witch fire-dancing involve multiple torches or just one? Somehow I imagined it would be something like juggling or one of those Hawaiian deals with multiple torches or at least flame-on-both-end torches?

zeebo

Quote from: munbeam666 on June 04, 2018, 07:52:12 PM
Evil. Pure Evil.

Sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads evil.

Doomed

Quote from: 69CheckMate on June 04, 2018, 06:54:02 PM
Cool. I just turned 68 about three weeks ago.
I voted for George anyway... ;)
Goddam! I was feeling like the ol' man on the mount. But no. YOU are the old man on the mount!
Me? Im just an old fart livin' in a cuckshed...  8)

Aquarius

Quote from: Aquarius on June 04, 2018, 08:00:04 PM
Anybody notice the Freudian slip in this post? "This show has always been OUT the listeners..."  not ABout the listeners? A more truthful typo would be hard to imagine! Hee hee!

And now this... including a public post by smog which includes a do-not-distribute notice at the bottom. It's her own email! She's (you should forgive the allusion) leaking her own communications, such as they are! Sheesh!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 04, 2018, 08:03:05 PM
Does naked witch fire-dancing involve multiple torches or just one? Somehow I imagined it would be something like juggling or one of those Hawaiian deals with multiple torches or at least flame-on-both-end torches?

If a witch firedances with no one around to see it, did it happen?