• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Yorkshire pud

Thank you very much...I'm now an old fart, and can leave piss stains without being embarrassed any more...Some light relief from the onset of senility.

maureen

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 21, 2014, 08:36:10 AM

Sorry; but I ws sleepy..anyway, it's my birthday today..It's okay, Jaz forgot.. Last time I cup his balls.
many happy returns of the day, York. welcome to the liberation of being older!!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 21, 2014, 08:46:28 AM
Thank you very much...I'm now an old fart, and can leave piss stains without being embarrassed any more...Some light relief from the onset of senility.
That's when it's time to start the party! (Before you forget)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 21, 2014, 11:08:33 AM
That's when it's time to start the party! (Before you forget)

Remind me again what I shouldn't forget...

eddie dean

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 21, 2014, 08:46:28 AM

don't forget to schedule your prostate exam!
Happy birthday!

georgesucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 21, 2014, 08:36:10 AM

Sorry; but I was sleepy..anyway, it's my birthday today..It's okay, Jaz forgot.. Last time I cup his balls.
Happy Birthday yorkshire

wr250

Quote from: eddie dean on January 21, 2014, 11:50:33 AM
Happy birthday!

thats what airport security is for ,and its free.

Quote from: eddie dean on January 21, 2014, 11:50:33 AM
Happy birthday!

Quote from: wr250 on January 21, 2014, 12:36:05 PM
thats what airport security is for ,and its free.

I heart this forum so much.

b_dubb

Good stuff guys.  I might need to make an appointment with airport security as I am well into my 40's.

For those of you who called in, many thinks.  For those who didn't, the Noory will continue until morale improves.  Substituting 'Noory' for 'beatings' there. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 20, 2014, 04:08:31 PM

A janitor tell his wife he has an everlasting broom. "What do you mean?" She asks. "Well, it's nearly as old as I've been a janitor, and that's twenty five years".."That's amazing, how can you look after something so long?" "I don't know; But it's only had twenty new heads and sixteen new handles".
Lol.  That's funny!  ;D

starrmtn001

A very Happy Birthday to you Yorkshire Pud. ;)

steelbot

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2014, 02:17:34 PM
the latest episode is posted here.
Thanks MV! - Sorry I missed the live show again, after all the bullshit I gave ya Jaz!  ;)

Happy B-Day YP!

jazmunda

Happy birthday YP. May your cricket team continue to suck. At least you have incontinance to look forward to.

steelbot

Well well, a Budcast huh, now your speaking my language  :P  So far great gabcast on the listen here - just gut past the fret files bit. 

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on January 21, 2014, 02:29:40 PM
Happy birthday YP. May your cricket team continue to suck. At least you have incontinance to look forward to.

Looking "foward" ??
I'm usually looking behind me after "accidents" of this nature.
TMI? I've said too much.
I probably won't include this info in my new christian singles ad. :o

steelbot

lol, I always have had the joke among friends ...Side effects may include death.

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on January 21, 2014, 02:53:03 PM
Well well, a Budcast huh, now your speaking my language  :P  So far great gabcast on the listen here - just gut past the fret files bit.

I forgot to include you in the potential host list for that show.

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on January 21, 2014, 03:27:59 PM
lol, I always have had the joke among friends ...Side effects may include death.

I like the disclaimer; May cause death or worse.

Hey, pud!!  Been at work all day w/o internet access. 

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!  Oh, yeah.  You're probably already asleep. 
Sweet Birthday Dreams.... ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Treading Water on January 21, 2014, 04:18:05 PM
Hey, pud!!  Been at work all day w/o internet access. 

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!  Oh, yeah.  You're probably already asleep. 
Sweet Birthday Dreams.... ;D

Thank you so much TW and those I haven't thanked. I really appreciate your kind thoughts and words. Even those from the representative of the Ashes thieves.

Of course these words are not just for me; I'd like to thank my mother and father, their parents, my grandparents' parents. Various medical professionals through the years, my agent, my hairdresser, my therapist, my other therapist, his therapist, my gynecologist, his gynecologist, my secret lovers, their secret lovers, my hundreds of children, my pet goat, my pet terrapin, my...(cont pp94)

ziznak

missed the live show again... gonna chek it out later.

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on January 21, 2014, 06:52:00 PM
missed the live show again... gonna chek it out later.

You got a mention. You're famous. That'll be $50. I only take cash.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Tarbaby on January 21, 2014, 06:01:09 PM
We miss Onan!

(Redacted) - I really perked up when you mentioned your town, Merced. Reason being, years ago there was a song by Creedence Clearwater Revival in which they mentioned a town called "Lodi". "Oh, Lord, stuck in Lodi again." So on one of my road trips across the country I landed in Lodi by pure chance. And I was so excited, because of the song. But I was terribly disappointed by Lodi! On that same trip I left Lodi and came to Merced. Hated it!  But no reflection on you, you sound charming and lovely on the GabCast. And stoned I might add. Also did not like Oakland (THE worst Chinese restaurant I've ever been to). But I had been told by complete strangers as I drove out to the west coast not to go to Oakland. Ha! They were right.

All I kept thinking about during your call was, "I wonder WHY she is trapped in Merced?" There must be a story there.

Good job, gang!

Ha haa, actually, I didn't smoke until after the gabcast.  I always sound like that; perma-stone of the voicebox is what my doc calls it.  Yes, there is a story, but if I told it, you'd need to smoke too and years of therapy.
The Creedence song fits all too well.  :)  Nice observation & sorry you ended up in Lodi & Oakland... but glad you made it out alive, Tarbaby.   8)

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 21, 2014, 10:08:33 PM
Ha haa, actually, I didn't smoke until after the gabcast.  I always sound like that; perma-stone of the voicebox is what my doc calls it.  Yes, there is a story, but if I told it, you'd need to smoke too and years of therapy.
The Creedence song fits all too well.  :)  Nice observation & sorry you ended up in Lodi & Oakland... but glad you made it out alive, Tarbaby.   8)

On the next episode of the GabCast, aldousburbank will psychoanalyse (Redacted) whilst they are both high.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on January 21, 2014, 07:02:25 PM
You got a mention. You're famous. That'll be $50. I only take cash.

I was on for at least five mins, I work with a 7 minute minimum @ 2.50 per min... so... $17.50, dudes.   ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on January 21, 2014, 10:11:22 PM
On the next episode of the GabCast, aldousburbank will psychoanalyse (Redacted) whilst they are both high.
We took care of that in private. Next.