• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Here is a wet blanket for all you leftists.

Dershowitz: Come on, no one’s going to indict Trump for obstruction

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/05/17/dershowitz-come-no-ones-going-indict-trump-obstruction/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 17, 2017, 06:39:39 PM
You're okay with impartiality as long as the impartial one has brought democrats to book and you favour them? Is that correct?

Yes that's exactly right.  I want all democrats jailed or at least beaten severely about the head and shoulders. 

henge0stone

It would be nice if the Dems (or anyone in politics for that matter) would discuss important shit like the mass incarceration of minor offenders in private for profit prisons, the decriminalization of marijuana (first two are directly related), the insane cost of college keeping younger people in constant debt, the billions of dollars spend on foreign wars, how to get a healthcare system that isn't shit, repealing gun laws that infringe on the 2nd amendment, pass REAL banking regulations, regulate the drug companies and stop the price gouging, ending the mass surveillance state, ending torture, stop droning in the middle east (ends up killing more civilians) and stop arming terrorists to fight other terrorists who will eventually be the terrorist we have to fight later

But no f all that, we have to fan the flames of WWIII. Fuck the Dems they caused half this shit and fuck the republicans they did the other half and both are complicit with most the real issues facing the population today.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 17, 2017, 05:19:12 PM
Gowdy.  ;)

He should stick to the banjo.  Especially after Hillary beat him up. 

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 17, 2017, 06:47:49 PM
Yes that's exactly right.  I want all democrats jailed or at least beaten severely about the head and shoulders.
Great.  Just what America needs.  More severely brain damaged democrats.

gnooryblows

Quote from: WOTR on May 17, 2017, 07:02:24 PM
Great.  Just what America needs.  More severely brain damaged democrats.

at least some mongoloids like you are smart enough to figure this out

Yorkshire pud

Exclusive live stream of WH staff keeping Trump from his phone who was tempted to tweet his displeasure of the DAG and Mueller.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: henge0stone on May 17, 2017, 06:56:28 PM
It would be nice if the Dems (or anyone in politics for that matter) would discuss important shit like the mass incarceration of minor offenders in private for profit prisons, the decriminalization of marijuana (first two are directly related), the insane cost of college keeping younger people in constant debt, the billions of dollars spend on foreign wars, how to get a healthcare system that isn't shit, repealing gun laws that infringe on the 2nd amendment, pass REAL banking regulations, regulate the drug companies and stop the price gouging, ending the mass surveillance state, ending torture, stop droning in the middle east (ends up killing more civilians) and stop arming terrorists to fight other terrorists who will eventually be the terrorist we have to fight later

But no f all that, we have to fan the flames of WWIII. Fuck the Dems they caused half this shit and fuck the republicans they did the other half and both are complicit with most the real issues facing the population today.

I couldn't agree more but it's because the great majority of politicians in both of those parties have been bought and sold by the deep state; and when I say that who I really mean are the international bankers who run world economies and the 5 or 6 major media conglomerates they own. Any president (after Jackson) who tried to buck that system was assassinated. They tried to take Reagan out early but the old guy was too tough and survived. He got the message though.  ;)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 17, 2017, 07:13:37 PM
I couldn't agree more but it's because the great majority of politicians in both of those parties have been bought and sold by the deep state; and when I say that who I really mean are the international bankers who run world economies and the 5 or 6 major media conglomerates they own. Any president (after Jackson) who tried to buck that system was assassinated. They tried to take Reagan out early but the old guy was too tough and survived. He got the message though.  ;)

because you say wise things like this, that's why i partially forgive you for being black :(

I think that's what they want to attend to. It just gets caught up in bureaucracy.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2017, 05:34:26 PM
Oysters got me a few weeks ago. I least I blame them though it could be a combination of things: crawfish (the last of the boils were VERY spicy as we threw every remaining spice in,) raw oysters (a Mexican suggested instead of lemon and cocktail sauce to put some tequila on them,) and drinking beer all day and late into the night.

May doesn't have an 'r' in it, much like our English friends' accents.  I imperiled my digestion last week, too, but we have much colder water and I survived unscathed.

Hipp Hipp Hurra for 17. mai!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 01:26:54 PM
if you're even serious (which i don't believe you are), i have to say that dealing with low IQ people is really fucking tedious.

let's use "occams razor" and test the simplest explanation first. if you can tell me why millions of people wouldn't vote their own interests when there's nothing stopping them, then you can be considered to have some sort of maybe-sort-of argument. but if you can't, then you have no argument, absent evidence that none of it happened.

the burden of proof here lies on the individual who is arguing for the COUNTER "common sense" outcome to be true?

so if i am holding a ball behind a screen that nobody can see, and i say "i'm going to drop this and it's going to hit the floor", you're essentially saying "no it's not going to hit the floor unless you can remove the screen and prove that it happened". in order for your assertion to be taken seriously, you need to provide some sort of evidence or reasoning to back it up, otherwise people will just laugh at you (as they do)

in our case and in our metaphor, the vote is the ball and the measures which protect even the US government from reviewing which ballots were cast for who is the screen that's blocking our view. is that still too complicated for you?

According to Schrodinger the ball may or may not actually be in a dropped state and would remain in a"superposition" and not have collapsed into a state of reality (i.e. being in the dropped or undropped  state) until it is actually observed.  But that's just the Schrodinger's Cat Theory so take it for what it's worth. 

gnooryblows

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 17, 2017, 07:38:12 PM
According to Schrodinger the ball may or may not actually be in a dropped state and would remain in a"superposition" and not have collapsed into a state of reality (i.e. being in the dropped or undropped  state) until it is actually observed.  But that's just the Schrodinger's Cat Theory so take it for what it's worth.

even this facetious thought experiment doesn't work in the context of the analogy. put a cat in a box. put dynamite inside the box. see if the cat has any chance to survive when you look inside the box. it also specifically only refers to the time before you look in the box.

schrodingers cat relates to the collapse of wave functions and a mathematical quandry in quantum physics. if you put a cat in a box and set off (series of events A) then (outcome B) is always going to be the same when you open the box up.

in this case, when the election results came through and were broadcast on air, the wave function collapsed and even according to quantum mechanics, the outcome (and past events leading up to it) were all fixed. in short, no. schrodingers cat, even in an esoteric, abstract sense, would have absolutely no relevance to this discussion or the analogy regarding the ball and the screen :(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 07:42:51 PM
even this facetious thought experiment doesn't work in the context of the analogy. put a cat in a box. put dynamite inside the box. see if the cat has any chance to survive when you look inside the box. it also specifically only refers to the time before you look in the box.

schrodingers cat relates to the collapse of wave functions and a mathematical quandry in quantum physics. if you put a cat in a box and set off (series of events A) then (outcome B) is always going to be the same when you open the box up.

in this case, when the election results came through and were broadcast on air, the wave function collapsed and even according to quantum mechanics, the outcome (and past events leading up to it) were all fixed. in short, no. schrodingers cat, even in an esoteric, abstract sense, would have absolutely no relevance to this discussion or the analogy regarding the ball and the screen :(

It was a joke.  Lighten the fuck up.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 17, 2017, 07:55:34 PM
It was a joke.  Lighten the fuck up.

i know it's a joke dude i'm not trying to be a dick, but like, it's the future of western civilization too, you know what i mean??

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 07:56:55 PM
i know it's a joke dude i'm not trying to be a dick, but like, it's the future of western civilization too, you know what i mean??

I feel ya bro.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 17, 2017, 08:00:16 PM
I feel ya bro.

im sorry bro
[i will suck your dick to make it up to you]

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 17, 2017, 07:33:45 PM
May doesn't have an 'r' in it, much like our English friends' accents.  I imperiled my digestion last week, too, but we have much colder water and I survived unscathed.

Hipp Hipp Hurra for 17. mai!

OMG!  Do you mean to say that all my suffering might have been due to the lack of an r?  Who can keep up with all these things one must know. 

Kidnostad3

Here, here.  And the horses they rode in on. 

Meister_000

Wall Street Journal ~ May 17, 2017
"Follow the Money" ~ Trump-Russia

gnooryblows

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 17, 2017, 08:15:20 PM
Wall Street Journal ~ May 17, 2017
"Follow the Money" ~ Trump-Russia

and i once paid for a hotdog at a baseball game, which was then spent by the vendor on drugs and prostitutes. guess i'm guilty of possession and solicitation then, right?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 08:25:45 PM
and i once paid for a hotdog at a baseball game, which was then spent by the vendor on drugs and prostitutes. guess i'm guilty of possession and solicitation then, right?

Your father insisted you should be drowned at birth, but your mother being a sentimental fool wanted you to stay with the other chimps. Sadly she won the argument.

Meister_000

Acting Attorney General Rosenstein
May 17, 2017
"Appointment of Special Councel (Robert S. Mueller III) to Investigate Russian Interference with the 2016 Presidential Election and Related Matters"

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2017, 05:34:26 PM
Oysters got me a few weeks ago. I least I blame them though it could be a combination of things: crawfish (the last of the boils were VERY spicy as we threw every remaining spice in,) raw oysters (a Mexican suggested instead of lemon and cocktail sauce to put some tequila on them,) and drinking beer all day and late into the night.

uuummm... reminds me of last Christmas dinner in Alabama... (without the sickness). oysters so fresh you could still hear the echoes of gulf waves. after that, an inch thick steak grilled just right and as big as the plate.
... and what did i bring home with me? a handful of raw cotton and a promise to return in a year.

i like having friends wealthier than i am...  ;D

Catsmile

Please watch my orange drink, BRB...

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 17, 2017, 07:38:12 PM

and yet... in another reality... it was Schrodinger's Flamingo.

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 17, 2017, 08:41:47 PM
Acting Attorney General Rosenstein
May 17, 2017
"Appointment of Special Councel (Robert S. Mueller III) to Investigate Russian Interference with the 2016 Presidential Election and Related Matters"

well at least he has a sense of humor...

QuoteI asked a Burmese why women, after centuries of following their men, now walk ahead. He said there were many unexploded land mines since the war.

;D

Meister_000

New York Daily News
Tomorrow's cover: May 18, 2017

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 17, 2017, 08:06:36 PM
OMG!  Do you mean to say that all my suffering might have been due to the lack of an r?  Who can keep up with all these things one must know.

Ha I would have thought an old salt would know this.  There are even special oyster calendars.