• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

MR. Spock

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 09:12:03 PM
Are you going to show us any proof that you are a vet? You don't seem to meet the height requirement.
Why do you want to see Chefist's DD-214 for? If Chefist said that he is a vet, He is a vet.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 09:18:11 PM
I know you said you were, I am not seeing any proof of it though. Hey everyone, I'm the president of Micro..no the United States! Yeah!

No white knights to protect you now. You have insulted all the veterans...you have completely lost all credibility...take your hate for our veterans away from here...

chefist

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 29, 2016, 09:20:34 PM
Why do you want to see Chefist's DD-214 for? If Chefist said that he is a vet, He is a vet.

She hates men and all those who have served in the military

MR. Spock

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 09:21:32 PM
No white knights to protect you now. You have insulted all the veterans...you have completely lost all credibility...take your hate for our veterans away from here...
Chefist, as a Vet myself, We need to stick together on this subject.

chefist

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 29, 2016, 09:22:39 PM
Chefist, as a Vet myself, We need to stick together on this subject.

That we shall, brother. God bless the fallen.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 09:21:32 PM
Do you really think the people reading this believe what you are saying? You are pretty fucking stupid then. That's probably the real reason they didn't let you into the military, if it wasn't your height.

Imconfused

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 09:18:11 PM
I know you said you were, I am not seeing any proof of it though. Hey everyone, I'm the president of Micro..no the United States! Yeah!

Liar,  liar,

pants on fire.

Imconfused

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 09:22:21 PM
She hates men and all those who have served in the military

She's a feminist.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

heh.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 09:24:29 PM
Do you really think the people reading this believe what you are saying? You are pretty fucking stupid then. That's probably the real reason they didn't let you into the military, if it wasn't your height.

Every word is a nail in your coffin...you hate veterans....you hate men...what else do you hate? Well clearly yourself...what made you this way? Childhood trauma? Narcissism ?

chefist

norland2424

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 29, 2016, 09:30:29 PM
This stopped being fun a long time ago.

There's lot of deflection in this thread too

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 09:29:34 PM
Yup... clearly

You should be a feminist too, everyone should. Why should women work the same job for less pay? Is that a problem? Anyway, you are welcome for me being in your thread. Good luck without me.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 09:32:07 PM
You should be a feminist too, everyone should. Why should women work the same job for less pay? Is that a problem? Anyway, you are welcome for me being in your thread. Good luck without me.

Own your hatred of veterans...no one here is defending you..

Imconfused

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The message body was left empty.

I'm a vet -pics on Mr. Spocks Fishing thread.

Imconfused

I take it back.  I do hate feminists.

You poor,  poor,  victim you.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: rekcuf on May 29, 2016, 09:36:08 PM

I've seen your picture, thanks for your service.

norland2424

Ive also seen your Korean war pics with Art lol.

chefist

Great pics...on this Memorial Day weekend we are reminded that those who sacrificed their lives are not wholly respected.
God bless the fallen!

effluenza

I can't decide whether this chapter of bellgab history should be called chefgate or vetgate.     

LOL @ the wage gap. JFK signed the 'equal pay act' in 1963. So, there's that...

File a lawsuit if you're not receiving equal compensation. If businesses really got away with paying women less, men wouldn't be getting jobs. Cheaper to pay women and all.

chefist

Quote from: jaz on May 29, 2016, 09:40:58 PM
Because Falkie.

And now we're back on topic. :P

I'm a veteran... this is Memorial Day Weekend... nothing funny about being called a fraud...are you defending Roswell's?