• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

swordpoint9

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2016, 12:21:49 AM
I thought it was quite good and can't really understand why it gets such shitty reviews. Perhaps it's because it's about a South American election and most Americans can't relate but it was very insightful about the whole process. Thanks for the recommendation!
I am happy you liked it and got the point of My recommendation Prost !

albrecht

Quote from: swordpoint9 on April 29, 2016, 12:25:56 AM
I am happy you liked it and got the point of My recommendation Prost !
I liked the movie also. And it was an improvement of our former South American policy of dealing with elections.  ;)

Barfly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJi8iSpzq9I
She is 16 years old.
this vid is so protected, i cant download it with ANY program.
If you know how to with ANY of Tinas vids i will thank ya.

swordpoint9

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2016, 12:27:59 AM
I liked the movie also. And it was an improvement of our former South American policy of dealing with elections.  ;)
More USAID than CIA to be sure but the point is about Monetary control . Just look to the famous speech from another Former Active Marine . General Smedley Butler to really let it sink in !

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on April 29, 2016, 12:25:17 AM
more annoyed then mad, but yes, any mention of bellgab makes her voice sound annoyed, hell she was steaming when jackstar called in one night and called her " redacted".

I don't understand this. I only came here about 6 months ago but apparently she's a long-time Bellgabber. Shouldn't her skin be a little thicker by this point? This place isn't exactly known for consensus-building (though we can often be surprising in that way too). How can someone who often displayed critical thinking here be so offended by it now?  ???

swordpoint9

Quote from: Barfly on April 29, 2016, 12:28:12 AM

She is 16 years old.
Did you try Youtube downloader ?

jazmunda

Can can just play the clip and use audacity to record it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2016, 12:27:59 AM

I agree, though the spin-doctoring can be almost as devastating in practical terms, as the movie so deftly points out.

swordpoint9

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2016, 12:37:56 AM
I agree, though the spin-doctoring can be almost as devastating in practical terms, as the movie so deftly points out.
You got that nuance also . Duplicity can be fun . The aftermath ah there is the rub My friends !

albrecht

She is 16 years old.
maybe
http://tinyurl.com/jubtzwz
I hope I'm not facilitating anything wrong and not sure it will work.

doctor weird

Quote from: jaz on April 29, 2016, 12:36:06 AM
Can can just play the clip and use audacity to record it?

twicky wabbit  :o

norland2424

She is 16 years old.

pm sent with the link

albrecht

Quote from: swordpoint9 on April 29, 2016, 12:31:03 AM
More USAID than CIA to be sure but the point is about Monetary control . Just look to the famous speech from another Former Active Marine . General Smedley Butler to really let it sink in !
Well aware of Gen Butler and USAID, have some family in them and some in now the "private" corporations that are even more important. Oh well. Nice places in "Horse Country" Virginia and some nice place on the bay to visit, at least.

swordpoint9

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2016, 12:42:09 AM
Well aware of Gen Butler and USAID, have some family in them and some in now the "private" corporations that are even more important. Oh well. Nice places in "Horse Country" Virginia and some nice place on the bay to visit, at least.
Family is nice to have !  8)

albrecht

Quote from: swordpoint9 on April 29, 2016, 12:43:41 AM
Family is nice to have !  8)
If I had no morals, I would regret leaving the area. Despite the economic problems elsewhere stuff is GREAT in the DC Metro area- under Bush but especially under Obama. It doesn't matter which Party at this point and, often, the politics means that much stuff needs to be contracted out etc or funneled into "humanitarian" agencies, so even better with Dems in office to avoid annoying things like war or etc. It is crazy.

swordpoint9

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2016, 12:46:34 AM
If I had no morals, I would regret leaving the area. Despite the economic problems elsewhere stuff is GREAT in the DC Metro area- under Bush but especially under Obama. It doesn't matter which Party at this point and, often, the politics means that much stuff needs to be contracted out etc or funneled into "humanitarian" agencies, so even better with Dems in office to avoid annoying things like war or etc. It is crazy.
War has many faces My friend . It is fascinating what one can do when the Media will not report on it !

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on April 29, 2016, 12:25:17 AM
more annoyed then mad, but yes, any mention of bellgab makes her voice sound annoyed, hell she was steaming when jackstar called in one night and called her " redacted".

i can't understand why any of that would bother her.  is bellgab beneath the blessing of a mention on this precious radio broadcasting enterprise?  when calling, is everyone supposed to pretend she doesn't know what bellgab is or that it exists?  is everyone supposed to pretend she wasn't a user here and her name wasn't (redacted)?  is everyone supposed to pretend she wasn't using the name (redacted) on art's show initially?  is everyone supposed to pretend she didn't repeatedly host this forum's podcast?  is everyone supposed to pretend her association with art would have happened without bellgab?  because it sure as shit wouldn't have.  oh, and is everyone supposed to pretend bellgab wasn't the nucleus of what inspired and motivated art's returns in both 2013 and 2015?

i find this annoying.  whatever.

albrecht

Quote from: swordpoint9 on April 29, 2016, 12:49:03 AM
War has many faces My friend . It is fascinating what one can do when the Media will not report on it !
The internet might help but you look at the relationships like Katherine Graham (not to pick on women) and Wash Post with folks and etc. Bust Watergate but on so many other, deeper issues? And where are the Jack Andersons etc these days?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2016, 12:33:15 AM
I don't understand this. I only came here about 6 months ago but apparently she's a long-time Bellgabber. Shouldn't her skin be a little thicker by this point? This place isn't exactly known for consensus-building (though we can often be surprising in that way too). How can someone who often displayed critical thinking here be so offended by it now?  ???

it's disappointing.

swordpoint9

Quote from: MV on April 29, 2016, 12:51:45 AM
i can't understand why any of that would bother her.  is bellgab beneath the blessing of a mention on this precious radio broadcasting enterprise?  when calling, is everyone supposed to pretend she doesn't know what bellgab is or that it exists?  is everyone supposed to pretend she wasn't a user here and her name wasn't (redacted)?  is everyone supposed to pretend she wasn't using the name (redacted) on art's show initially?  is everyone supposed to pretend she didn't repeatedly host this forum's podcast?  is everyone supposed to pretend her association with art would have happened without bellgab?  because it sure as shit wouldn't have.  oh, and is everyone supposed to pretend bellgab wasn't the nucleus of what inspired and motivated art's returns in both 2013 and 2015?

i find this annoying.  whatever.
I agee I called in a few times and She dropped My call for saying Batshit cRAZY about a Guest ....

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: swordpoint9 on April 29, 2016, 12:54:08 AM
I agee I called in a few times and She dropped My call for saying Batshit cRAZY about a Guest ....

i'd say that's understandable since the show is played on terrestrial radio.

swordpoint9

Quote from: MV on April 29, 2016, 12:57:23 AM
i'd say that's understandable since the show is played on terrestrial radio.
I think the term batshit used in one word I have heard on a whole lot of Terrestrial Shows IE Glenn, Rush and Levin and Savage . I have heard it mentioned there many times ... Bigger Shows by far !