• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

norland2424

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 28, 2016, 12:16:05 AM
He looks like he did what Meat Loaf said he wouldn't do.

are you still on?

Juan Cena

Quote from: doctor weird on April 28, 2016, 12:15:59 AM
I think he got hung up on tho :(

Yep. Heather doesn't let me get a chance to reply since I got in an argument with that anti-Christian mythologist.

albrecht

Great job!
Ps: ever tried to call into Clyde Lewis?

doctor weird

u should have asked him if he was an alien! but Hitler I mean Heather would probably ban u for good

akwilly

Good call Juan! Did you get an acceptable answer from the guest?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2016, 11:58:11 PM
So send them back to Greece? So some Chinese can buy them?  :o Sure "we" have done bad things but most of that stuff found, or "looted" would, right now, -reality-, would be blown up, defaced, or sold off, even now. I would say, not being politically correct, that us "western-types," still try to preserve stuff better than others. Even the most evil Nazis took stuff and recognized it, despite their evil ideology.
ps: then again, I can see a counter argument, that I can't really refute, at least now. Why do we want to preserve art, etc and not feed people or etc?

Maybe back then, but with stuff like World Heritage that gives $ for preservation of ancient sites it's a different world now.  Seeing them in the British Museum is like looking at dead butterflies on pins.  Send them back.

Juan Cena

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 28, 2016, 12:17:20 AM
Mars is Apollo?   :o

Mars is analogous to Ares, not Apollo.

I think Apollo was the only member of the Pantheon whose name wasn't Romanized

Hollow Man

Quote from: zeebo on April 28, 2016, 12:13:44 AM
haha, could be they're using noory to brainwash the masses, making people too dumb to defend themselves while simultaneously seasoning themselves with turmeric

HAHAHA. Yeah, that would definitely get the job done, no doubt. Dumb and tasty. It all makes sense now...  :D

norland2424

how the fuck does a fictional account of Spartans have to do with grains?

doctor weird

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 28, 2016, 12:17:48 AM
Yep. Heather doesn't let me get a chance to reply since I got in an argument with that anti-Christian mythologist.

damnit. I knew she dumped u when he got long winded. she just cant handle u man, ur too much of a wildcard lol

Juan Cena

Quote from: akwilly on April 28, 2016, 12:19:25 AM
Good call Juan! Did you get an acceptable answer from the guest?

I got cut off before I could hear Jerry's fill answer.  :'(

doctor weird

I think this caller may be leading ole Jerry into a trap. twicky wabbit.

norland2424

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 28, 2016, 12:21:25 AM

that the greeks are aliens

akwilly

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 28, 2016, 12:21:25 AM
His answer was so freaking long that he kinda lost me.

Juan Cena

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 28, 2016, 12:19:41 AM
Maybe back then, but with stuff like World Heritage that gives $ for preservation of ancient sites it's a different world now.  Seeing them in the British Museum is like looking at dead butterflies on pins.  Send them back.

The Parthenon is in very bad shape already.

norland2424

doctor weird

damnit. she was asking him about starchildren. thought she was gonna ask him if he was one

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 12:20:10 AM
how the fuck does a fictional account of Spartans have to do with grains?

I still want to know about these illegal greek letters

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 28, 2016, 12:19:41 AM
Total BULLSHIT. Have you seen the stuff? You think we send the Assyrian stuff back to ISIS? Or other stuff, say, Eyptian? Let the Obama rebels n ISIS be curators?

Juan Cena

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 12:22:01 AM

Which makes them superior to the non-white non-Euros, I guess.

norland2424

"ZEIA" The grain banned INTENTIONALLY IN GREECE because we offer CREATIVE SPIRIT What was this cereal, which fed and raised for thousands of years folks, robust and strong?
Why this cereal, the "ethnarch" Eleftherios Venizelos, was prohibited by the law? By whom and for what reason, took orders? Whom bother the thousands of years of cultivation??
This is the zeia, that gives life and for some reason, had the Greeks continue to eat!

Zeia = "spelled flour" ... "is your medicine your food"

A team of scientists arrived at Thessalonikin where it finds people of all races. He has published and carefully inquired after in 1922, the first textbook for blood groups and the merits of each. The Greeks are mostly "0" group and the other "A" group, the Khazars is a "B" group, etc.
1923 Ancient send in Thessaloniki a couple of doctors by consider diatrofin the Greeks, influenced by Hippocrates, who said in their patients' medication you is your food. "

akwilly

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 28, 2016, 12:26:18 AM
Which makes them superior to the non-white non-Euros, I guess.
They are also better hitting 3 point shots

Hollow Man

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 12:22:01 AM

Nah, just Hercules and other demi-gods. What about Samson? Did Yahweh get jiggy with some sexy Jewess ? Inquiring minds want to know...

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on April 28, 2016, 12:25:42 AM
I still want to know about these illegal greek letters

Dude thinks cannibas is a grain. 😄

Anyone ask about the Indonesia = Atlantis thing that Hoagie's guest last week was talking about?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 28, 2016, 12:24:04 AM
The Parthenon is in very bad shape already.

Looks like he missed a lil piece up there

Juan Cena

Quote from: akwilly on April 28, 2016, 12:27:13 AM
They are also better hitting 3 point shots

Steph Curry is an alien? 😱

akwilly

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 12:26:54 AM
"ZEIA" The grain banned INTENTIONALLY IN GREECE because we offer CREATIVE SPIRIT What was this cereal, which fed and raised for thousands of years folks, robust and strong?
Why this cereal, the "ethnarch" Eleftherios Venizelos, was prohibited by the law? By whom and for what reason, took orders? Whom bother the thousands of years of cultivation??
This is the zeia, that gives life and for some reason, had the Greeks continue to eat!

Zeia = "spelled flour" ... "is your medicine your food"

A team of scientists arrived at Thessalonikin where it finds people of all races. He has published and carefully inquired after in 1922, the first textbook for blood groups and the merits of each. The Greeks are mostly "0" group and the other "A" group, the Khazars is a "B" group, etc.
1923 Ancient send in Thessaloniki a couple of doctors by consider diatrofin the Greeks, influenced by Hippocrates, who said in their patients' medication you is your food. "
this is honestly the most confusing thing I've ever read.lol