• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2016, 11:28:26 PM
Viewers of Ancient Aliens etc also forget that people, in some areas, had more time on their hands. No tv, internet, jobs, etc and, often, in higher cultures, rulers who would say "build" or "sculpt" and that is it or no food, or worse. Build and move stuff? Why not.

They also had a much deeper connection with the stars given how important it was for navigation & the seasons, and also because of no light pollution back then.  To them things like comets & eclipses were probably pretty unsettling and they tried to capture their awe in simple writing and pictures as best they could.  So i.e. a bright spot in the sky painted on some relic can't be assumed to be a ufo just because it seems cool to us and the narrator dude from A.A.

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2016, 11:31:51 PM
Sure but still chosen and who knows what is in Temple Bar more inner-sanctums and The City? Masons, after all, have roots?

What's in the Temple Bar? Presumably 100 kinds of artisanal kosher beer.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on April 27, 2016, 11:34:02 PM
They also had a much deeper connection with the stars given how important it was for navigation & the seasons, and also because of no light pollution back then.  To them things like comets & eclipses were probably pretty unsettling and they tried to capture their awe in simple writing and pictures as best they could.  So i.e. a bright spot in the sky painted on some relic can't be assumed to be a ufo just because it seems cool to us and the narrator dude from A.A.
Very good point. Go to a desert, big lake, sea, etc and turn off your "stuff" and look up. It doesn't take long too imagine lots of things.

doctor weird

Quote from: norland2424 on April 27, 2016, 11:34:50 PM
what happen, i missed it

someone let Heather in on the joke. she found out that hes had "abduction experiences"

still waiting for her to ask if hes an Alien, or a Robot lol

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 27, 2016, 11:35:20 PM
What's in the Temple Bar? Presumably 100 kinds of artisanal kosher beer.
The "legal" center of the system of law.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Bar,_London
and this awful site via a quick search. I do recall some weird statues etc there
http://nesara.insights2.org/CrownTemplars.html

Juan Cena

Of course his first contact experience was when he was sick and on drugs.

doctor weird

this dudes doin the dance lol. "they gave me a lot of information", "well they really didn't give me any information"

Hollow Man

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2016, 11:28:26 PM
Viewers of Ancient Aliens etc also forget that people, in some areas, had more time on their hands. No tv, internet, jobs, etc and, often, in higher cultures, rulers who would say "build" or "sculpt" and that is it or no food, or worse. Build and move stuff? Why not.

I love Ancient Aliens, but I don't buy into all of it. It's just good entertainment; hell, you even learn some real, hard history from it on the side and see alot of cool things. They've done some stuff that I find intriguing and even possible, but then they fuck it up by saying shit like that the pyramids MUST have been built by aliens, or that Einstein got his genius from aliens, or aliens destroyed the dinosaurs so they could create man 65,000,000 years later [talk about long-term planning] and totally lose the plot. It's funny and sad at the same time, LOL.

norland2424

Quote from: doctor weird on April 27, 2016, 11:37:21 PM
someone let Heather in on the joke. she found out that hes had "abduction experiences"

still waiting for her to ask if hes an Alien, or a Robot lol

hes gonna claim this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJCCUdK7PiU

zeebo

Quote from: doctor weird on April 27, 2016, 11:41:45 PM
this dudes doin the dance lol. "they gave me a lot of information", "well they really didn't give me any information"

haha lol ... that's like since he can't prove anything one way or the other he just says it's "a blend"

albrecht

Quote from: Hollow Man on April 27, 2016, 11:42:19 PM
I love Ancient Aliens, but I don't buy into all of it. It's just good entertainment; hell, you even learn some real, hard history from it on the side and see alot of cool things. They've done some stuff that I find intriguing and even possible, but then they fuck it up by saying shit like that the pyramids MUST have been built by aliens, or that Einstein got his genius from aliens, or aliens destroyed the dinosaurs so they could create man 65,000,000 years later [talk about long-term planning] and totally lose the plot. It's funny and sad at the same time, LOL.
Never watched but love old stuff, call me racist, Juan, but I'm so glad we were around to pillage because places like the British Museum is one of most favorite places on earth. And if not for us evil folks most of that stuff would be blown up by Muzzies or looted into private collections by now.

Juan Cena

"The aliens who look like us"

Meaning white people.

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2016, 11:44:59 PM
Never watched but love old stuff, call me racist, Juan, but I'm so glad we were around to pillage because places like the British Museum is one of most favorite places on earth. And if not for us evil folks most of that stuff would be blown up by Muzzies or looted into private collections by now.

You mean they haven't already?

anunnaki

Enough of this Hoaxer for me ! Night all

Hollow Man

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2016, 11:22:52 PM
Arguably, but they certainly went to England (Anglo-Israelism) "Till we have built Jerusalem,
In England's green & pleasant Land"

AKA Christian Identity. We had alot of those nuts down here. Hell, McVeigh trained with them in Elohim City. Hysterically dumb people.

doctor weird

Quote from: zeebo on April 27, 2016, 11:44:51 PM
haha lol ... that's like since he can't prove anything one way or the other he just says it's "a blend"

or the classic, " And what happened next? Well that's ANOTHER STORY".

I laughed so fucking hard when he said that. still laughing

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 27, 2016, 11:46:27 PM
You mean they haven't already?
Much are, which is why I'm glad we "looted" it before! Hell, even the Marbles, would anyone really want them in Greece these days??!!

zeebo

Quote from: Hollow Man on April 27, 2016, 11:42:19 PM
I love Ancient Aliens, but I don't buy into all of it. It's just good entertainment; hell, you even learn some real, hard history from it on the side and see alot of cool things. ...

It has been a guilty pleasure of mine at times.  The earlier ones were kind of plausible but later they're just reaching to map the formula onto any theme they can.  Is there anything these aliens didn't get mixed up with?

K_Dubb

albrecht

Quote from: Hollow Man on April 27, 2016, 11:48:02 PM
AKA Christian Identity. We had alot of those nuts down here. Hell, McVeigh trained with them in Elohim City. Hysterically dumb people.
Yeah, but also lots of suspects and a cover-up. Not saying "false flag" bs but so many informants in the government and from outside "anti-hate" groups in Elohim City at the time? Ignored? Or?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2016, 11:49:28 PM
Much are, which is why I'm glad we "looted" it before! Hell, even the Marbles, would anyone really want them in Greece these days??!!

Yeah, looting them is the least "we" could do after "we" blew up the Parthenon in the first place.

Hollow Man

Quote from: doctor weird on April 27, 2016, 11:49:12 PM
or the classic, " And what happened next? Well that's ANOTHER STORY".

I laughed so fucking hard when he said that. still laughing

I would say, "well, then get to it, fucko, I don't have all day".  ;D

norland2424

no it means the guy was fucking your wife dumb ass

Juan Cena

Quote from: Hollow Man on April 27, 2016, 11:48:02 PM

The Merovingians supposedly are descended from Jesus, according to conspiracy spanks.

doctor weird

Quote from: norland2424 on April 27, 2016, 11:42:44 PM
hes gonna claim this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJCCUdK7PiU

haha sadly I think that's where we are headed.

the fact that Heather is having to lead him into this whole new conversation is a massive red flag. Hes investigating these ancient civilizations and wondering, " Hey I wonder if aliens did this?"

and then come to find out hes had alien contact and made no mention of even simply asking them if they made the shit. makes total sense lol

Juan Cena

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 27, 2016, 11:52:46 PM
Yeah, looting them is the least "we" could do after "we" blew up the Parthenon in the first place.

By "we" you mean the Ottomans, right?

Hollow Man

Noisey and unfriendly. And these are supposed to be advanced, space-faring folk? Ahhh...  ::)

doctor weird

Quote from: Hollow Man on April 27, 2016, 11:52:47 PM
I would say, "well, then get to it, fucko, I don't have all day".  ;D

you gotta buy the book  ;)