• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 24, 2016, 03:39:51 PM
Didn't know that.  I refuse to register for Facebook. No biggie.
Same here.  The last thing I want to do is do anything for this geeky jerk.

LOL this show is a train wreck. You know what is hilarious about Heather? She takes it personally that people are calling in and calling BS. This guy is clearly not the original Titor who posted back in 2000.

Somehow I still have time traveler sub as I have been too lazy to stop payment. Payment is now stopped.

Faustina

Quote from: dan7800 on March 24, 2016, 02:16:21 PM
Heather lost some respect with me for this post. The guy was so blatantly a fraud I couldn't stand to listen to him.

+1

littlechris

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2016, 03:14:11 PM
The soap opera that MITD has become is much more entertaining than the show itself.  All hail MV.

Absolutely!! ^^ Even the nightly chat's here on this thread are more entertaining than the show. lol

Also who is vetting these guests? Seriously? Does Heather really not do any basic research on someone who is calling themselves John Titor?

Someone please rename this thread to Midnight in The Desert with GirlNoory.

Quote from: littlechris on March 24, 2016, 03:49:11 PM
Absolutely!! ^^ Even the nightly chat's here on this thread are more entertaining than the show. lol

True

Forgive me, I am re listening now, so this is amazing to me how horrible this is.

Remember the guy who called and asked "John" where president Eisenhower met the "large whites"? He says Washington DC LOL. The caller says Indian Springs, NV. I thought the never was never.

Auslandia

Quote from: helloidistance on March 24, 2016, 03:55:20 PM
Forgive me, I am re listening now, so this is amazing to me how horrible this is.

Remember the guy who called and asked "John" where president Eisenhower met the "large whites"? He says Washington DC LOL. The caller says Indian Springs, NV. I thought the never was never.

How about James Earl Ray shooting  JFK?? Lol

Quote from: Auslandia on March 24, 2016, 03:56:59 PM
How about James Earl Ray shooting  JFK?? Lol

That was also a gem. At this point I'm also confused why Heather is attacking callers, as at the current point I am in, Heather dropped him and pretty much agrees he's a fraud.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: helloidistance on March 24, 2016, 03:47:03 PM
LOL this show is a train wreck. You know what is hilarious about Heather? She takes it personally that people are calling in and calling BS. This guy is clearly not the original Titor who posted back in 2000.

Somehow I still have time traveler sub as I have been too lazy to stop payment. Payment is now stopped.

Voting with one's wallet is the only sure way to affect a commercial venture.  The problem is doing so here impacts only those who were left holding the bag, not the narcissistic manipulator who put them in this position. 

PKaiser

Quote from: littlechris on March 24, 2016, 03:49:11 PM

I just cannot listen to her but I do lurk during the show because it's so much more fun than the show itself. Last time I listened was when Art did open lines. I always listen to the first, what, thirty seconds to see if it might be him, am duly disappointed and then it's off to this thread.

God how I wish I could get a shot at hosting the show, I cannot believe a rank amateur was able to get it when so many others are more qualified and could do a much better job....

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 24, 2016, 03:59:16 PM
Voting with one's wallet is the only sure way to affect a commercial venture.  The problem is doing so here impacts only those who were left holding the bag, not the narcissistic manipulator who put them in this position.

Totally THIS ^

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: PKaiser on March 24, 2016, 04:05:29 PM
I just cannot listen to her but I do lurk during the show because it's so much more fun than the show itself. Last time I listened was when Art did open lines. I always listen to the first, what, thirty seconds to see if it might be him, am duly disappointed and then it's off to this thread.

God how I wish I could get a shot at hosting the show, I cannot believe a rank amateur was able to get it when so many others are more qualified and could do a much better job....

Maaaan, I don't really think you want anywhere near that soul-destroying clusterfuck...it's taken down everyone whose been associated with it...except for Hoaggie (lol) GO HOAGSTER!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PKaiser on March 24, 2016, 04:05:29 PM

Right now bateman, another gabber, has my vote...but do you do a podcast or something? Let us hear some of your stuff, please.

littlechris

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on March 24, 2016, 04:10:50 PM
Maaaan, I don't really think you want anywhere near that soul-destroying clusterfuck...it's taken down everyone whose been associated with it...except for Hoaggie (lol) GO HOAGSTER!

THIS^^ The dark matter network is a curse to anyone who affiliates with it.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: littlechris on March 24, 2016, 04:15:07 PM
THIS^^ The dark matter network is a curse to anyone who affiliates with it.

LOL..Ok I was thinking about making that very change. Thanks for beating me to it LC  :P

ShayP

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 24, 2016, 03:59:16 PM

Ding! ding! ding!

Auslandia

So you know Mr. Ray was locked up in the Missouri State Pen when "Titor" claims he shot JFK.  lol. 

trostol

Quote from: Auslandia on March 24, 2016, 05:07:09 PM
So you know Mr. Ray was locked up in the Missouri State Pen when "Titor" claims he shot JFK.  lol.

do not let the facts change anything man!!!! lol

Kolchak

Finally getting around to hearing this. A few minutes in and it's already great.

"After late March, 2001, you disappeared. Where did you go?"

"I was on a mission, and, I think that I was on one mission and I was on another mission. I was very busy."

Absolute gold.

Quote from: helloidistance on March 24, 2016, 03:49:32 PM
Also who is vetting these guests? Seriously? Does Heather really not do any basic research on someone who is calling themselves John Titor?

Someone please rename this thread to Midnight in The Desert with GirlNoory.

Supposedly she tested the guy on facebook I guess by answering questions to a story that has been documented everywhere on the internet for 15 years. This woman is a fucking cartoon, even George has had higher standards than this.

Faustina

Quote from: Kolchak on March 24, 2016, 05:30:04 PM
Finally getting around to hearing this. A few minutes in and it's already great.

"After late March, 2001, you disappeared. Where did you go?"

"I was on a mission, and, I think that I was on one mission and I was on another mission. I was very busy."

Absolute gold.

Two separate missions at the same time -- that would keep one pretty busy. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on March 24, 2016, 01:53:51 PM

Defending the offender.  I think Heather is what therapists call an enabler. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Auslandia on March 24, 2016, 05:07:09 PM
"That's true.  He must have been a really good shot!"

SnapT

Quote from: Skeleton Jelly on March 24, 2016, 05:37:58 PM
Supposedly she tested the guy on facebook I guess by answering questions to a story that has been documented everywhere on the internet for 15 years.

I can't believe he was even able to do THAT.  He certainly wasn't able to answer simple Titor trivia on the air last night.

And even if he was able to answer EVERY question, how on Earth does that prove he's John Titor?

inkyfrog

If there is any doubt about the lack of honesty between the "heather" and her mentor and their listeners.

Faustina

Quote from: inkyfrog on March 24, 2016, 06:32:35 PM
If there is any doubt about the lack of honesty between the "heather" and her mentor and their listeners.

Perhaps Mr. "Titor" was able to fool her in the initial interview; it would seem so.  Her opinion was probably influenced by how badly she wanted it to be really him.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 24, 2016, 03:41:57 PM
Sorry for the cross thread but I actually hope Heather reads this. I posted this in the Art Bell thread after reading what Heather had to say about last night earlier this afternoon:

So, it's back to Noory-style interviews then?  ??? ::)

The callers weren't attacking anyone. They were challenging you and your guest with serious, legitimate questions but you take it personally and call them attacks. Many here have given you the benefit of the doubt and time for you to to develop; and supported you against a cacophony of trolls but you're going in the wrong direction now. There is a way to politely challenge your guests without attacking them. You started doing that halfway through last night. That was the right thing to do and started earning you back some respect. People even called in and said so. Now you're saying that was wrong and you're going back to all softball shill questions?! There's already a sycophantic shill with a major radio talk show. You really think we need more?!  ???  ::)

You don't want a real talk show, Heather. You want a kind of paranormal Romper Room where everyone behaves and gets a participation ribbon at the end. Most of us are adults though, with active minds and imaginations and IQs above room temperature. If you won't do our digging we'll just find someone else to do it right.

Personally, I hope Dark City is able to make a come back soon. I think Steve is going through some personal stuff in his life right now and I wish him all the best with it. However, if you've heard his show you know that this is the guy that should be doing this show. Even Heather as much as admitted that on a Gabcast awhile back. Fuck, Hoagland! He's lucky to have a 3am slot and his show is still most often a train wreck.

If you don't want to do the show anymore, Heather, you should stand aside and let someone more professional take over. Sadly, you've made your Girl Noory moniker very fitting now. What a big letdown  :(

Totally agree MD MD.

And tonight another boring fraud. I'm checking in tonight just for the thread.  8)

chefist

I just want a good story. Heather hasn't had one...