• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2016, 12:25:58 AM
how many "musky bottom" trolls has there been tonight?

Three so far, if memory serves.

Manx

How come snoory doesnt get this level of trolling

Kolchak

Where did musky bottoms originate?

Also, why did either admit she's sick of hearing it? Surely she knows that's just going to cause them to double down.

Quote from: Woks Wong on January 09, 2016, 12:18:43 AM
You two are complete losers without a care for how people feel who they are.  I'm asian, I'm smart, and you treat me like crap.  Thanks.

I love you long time no matter what they say.

Juan Cena

Quote from: superfan on January 09, 2016, 12:26:26 AM
Just for the record.Kennedy=CIA op from top to bottom.Now the key point.We want the HW BIKINI CONTEST NOW!!

It was beauty that killed JFK.

Sean92008

Why do I have the feeling that five or six callers could monopolize this show with Skype, landlines and cell numbers?  (That's three calls per person...)

She doesn't have a dump, does she?

trostol

Quote from: Manx on January 09, 2016, 12:27:17 AM
How come snoory doesnt get this level of trolling

he did/does..but this is the flavor of the month i guess

Barfly

Robert

Quote from: superfan on January 09, 2016, 12:26:26 AMJust for the record.Kennedy=CIA op from top to bottom.
No, I go for the explanation that Oswald was trying to kill Connally, and then SS op Hickey accidentally killed Kennedy while preparing to return fire.

ge30542

poor heather, this must be a real fun gig for her, taking prank calls

Kolchak

Quote from: Sean92008 on January 09, 2016, 12:27:57 AM
Why do I have the feeling that five or six callers could monopolize this show with Skype, landlines and cell numbers?  (That's three calls per person...)

She doesn't have a dump, does she?

She does. She dumped someone last night.

stenjay

Quote from: Kolchak on January 09, 2016, 12:27:20 AM
Where did musky bottoms originate?

Also, why did either admit she's sick of hearing it? Surely she knows that's just going to cause them to double down.

Beginner mistake, obvi

Barfly

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2016, 12:04:30 AM
well, there's always dependable Noory. Why can't this show be like that?
Thats my question, if you dont like it why do you and others listen,?do you listen to music you detest?
People that listen, read, or for that fact watch a movie over and over that they hate have some serious mental issues.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 09, 2016, 12:25:28 AM
Well, it's kinda obvious now Donald. You're engaged in some sort of endeavor, it's failing, and you're just going apeshit on the internet to let the negativity out. What is it? What are you failing at?

1.  His penis is small
2.  He's a virgin
3.  You need more than that??   :D

Donald Noory

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 09, 2016, 12:25:28 AM
Well, it's kinda obvious now Donald. You're engaged in some sort of endeavor, it's failing, and you're just going apeshit on the internet to let the negativity out. What is it? What are you failing at?

i'm not failing, i'm winning...at pissing you off. You are the kind of guy who seems to be a control freak about everything and gets his panties all knotted up if people don't agree with him. Sorry the world doesn't work like that, douchebag.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Barfly on January 09, 2016, 12:29:15 AM
Thats my question, if you dont like it why do you and others listen,?do you listen to music you detest?
People that listen, read, or for that fact watch a movie over and over that they hate have some serious mental issues.

+1.

Donald Noory

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on January 09, 2016, 12:29:17 AM
1.  His penis is small
2.  He's a virgin

And you're just another Art Bell defender who shares his penchant for young Asians, right?

Juan Cena

Someone should call in and say "This is White Crow."

ge30542

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on January 09, 2016, 12:29:17 AM
1.  His penis is small
2.  He's a virgin
his penis is not small.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Donald Noory on January 09, 2016, 12:29:22 AM
i'm not failing, i'm winning...at pissing you off. You are the kind of guy who seems to be a control freak about everything and gets his panties all knotted up if people don't agree with him. Sorry the world doesn't work like that, douchebag.

I'm not pissed off, I'm trolling you. So what are you failing at?

stenjay

trostol

its not about actually listening as opposed to just bothering everyone really

Robert

Quote from: dan7800 on January 09, 2016, 12:26:58 AMI hate the prank callers.
Actually I enjoy them for a single show like this.

I don't think there's enough good material out there for frequent open lines shows, so why not fill the time w gags?

boxman

Show woud probably be shutdown by next week if they took your advice..

Donald Noory

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 09, 2016, 12:30:42 AM
I'm not pissed off, I'm trolling you. So what are you failing at?

I just keep checking your mouth for hooks every time I reel you in. How is that failing? Fuckwit.

Ciardelo

I know! I'm going to quit hitting my head with this hammer any day now! But you know it always feels so good when I stop--I can't quit starting  ;D

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Donald Noory on January 09, 2016, 12:30:00 AM
And you're just another Art Bell defender who shares his penchant for young Asians, right?

+1