• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 04, 2016, 11:53:23 PM
You may hear it if I call in !

Oh, sweet. I might make it to callers tonight, then, that'd be fun. Let us know if you get through.

Juan Cena

Quote from: akwilly on January 04, 2016, 11:52:19 PM
can a dogman lick his own balls?

Insert Lewis Grizzard's Georgia Bulldog joke here.

superfan

swordpoint9

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 11:53:57 PM
So if I filed a FOIA with the state of Ohio on all information pertaining to Unicorns being implanted with Alien DNA, Ohio would deny my request, therefore Ohio has Unicorns being implanted with Alien DNA and Ohio is covering it up?  That is logic of this guest.
I had just come into this conversation . So if it was Unicorns I would say no . The storie I have heard is of Dogman or Werewolves IE Lykatropy . There have been stories and sightings in Ohio , Wisconsin and Michigan . So You decide .  I think your trolling though ....

venix

Thought I'd give her another chance. I'm out. She's really not that compelling to listen to. She's bad podcast material. I can't believe any sober PD's would keep this. Are they too waiting to see if Art might magically return? It's such a shame how things fanned out. We had a good thing going.

GravitySucks

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 04, 2016, 11:51:15 PM
k....I don`t have the wormhole thingie...can someone please ask Heather through the wormhole for me:

Heather, please ask the guest if anyone has seen the dogman go from four legs walking to two legs walking or visa versa
OK RoseGirl. You owe me one. Keith has it locked down where you can only send one wormhole per show, but I asked for you.

Valiant Thor

That female guest last week said "uhh" over 1000 times. Now  this guy with his "you know's"

JamesMcDonald

Hi everyone!

Any new photos/videos of Large Foot or Doggie Man?

bateman

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on January 04, 2016, 11:57:41 PM
Hi everyone!

Any new photos/videos of Large Foot or Doggie Man?

Top of the last page. Brace yourself, scary stuff.

superfan

Hoping Art is getting itchy to come back and stop this show from going to the DOGs, Man! :(

RoseGirl

Quote from: trostol on January 04, 2016, 11:55:47 PM
she needs to tone down the drama

I don`t know....seems to me that huge hordes of dog men rummaging through the recycle bins of the luxury condo of unsuspecting yuppies is just a tad dramatic all on it`s own.

Do leash laws apply here, or does dogman get a pass? Probably depends on whether he shits on lawns and doesn't pick up, come to think of it.

superfan

I got it! Give the Avon Mans (B Higgins) DOG some Artic Chaga MAN!

RoseGirl

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 04, 2016, 11:57:32 PM
OK RoseGirl. You owe me one. Keith has it locked down where you can only send one wormhole per show, but I asked for you.

Oh thank you. You`re so sweet. I am going to get the wormhole thingie again, I think....I am kind of liking Heather`s show...so I will ask one for you when I do.

tanks so much Mr GS.

:)

akwilly

I wouldn't mind having a few beers with Dogman

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 04, 2016, 11:57:32 PM
it used to be you can send one every next segment

swordpoint9

Quote from: TinCupChalice on January 05, 2016, 12:00:14 AM
Do leash laws apply here, or does dogman get a pass? Probably depends on whether he shits on lawns and doesn't pick up, come to think of it.
Not under the ORC ! Only domesticated K9's !

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 04, 2016, 11:56:45 PM
I had just come into this conversation . So if it was Unicorns I would say no . The storie I have heard is of Dogman or Werewolves IE Lykatropy . There have been stories and sightings in Ohio , Wisconsin and Michigan . So You decide .  I think your trolling though ....

No, I am simply make light of the situation.

I have never filed a FOIA so I don't know the system, but I am assuming that whoever fulfills the requests which is to grant or deny.  If they grant the request, it means there is actual information to be requested.  If there is literally no information, such as information on "myths", they wouldn't be any fulfill the request, hence them denying the request.

I could be wrong, maybe they have an option beyond request/deny for something that doesn't exist.

superfan

OK you get a DOG,MAN whoever makes the best DOGMAN joke! Because this show is the true DOG,MAN.Ruff

RoseGirl

Gawd...remember those paintings of dogs playing poker that used to be in dentist's offices. Scared me as a kid.

trostol

that was sort of...awful..talking over the guest like that

akwilly

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 05, 2016, 12:02:46 AM
Gawd...remember those paintings of dogs playing poker that used to be in dentist's offices. Scared me as a kid.
That's what I decorate my place with. I freaking love them

Robert

1st hr., I don't think Art could've done much better than Heather did.  I think I'm going to stay awake, or try to.

I mean... logically, though I'm loathe to use that word... why would anyone perpetrate a dogman cover up?