• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on May 01, 2018, 06:22:49 PM
She pulled this same woe is me shit on the gabcast with bateman. She's a serial gas lighting, attention whoring manipulator.
+1,000,000.

DarKPenguiN

What a clusterfuck...

I honestly feel sorry for everyone involved here but this 'poor me I'm a victim' shit is too much- She quit by  proxy due to non communication and failing to do a show and regardless of her reasons (valid or not) thats quitting and to come back now and play the victim card over it is beyond reprehensible.

She probably knows she fucked up and wasnt as important to the network as she had evidently felt she was- Keith had a business to run so I'm not sure what she was expecting... Now she is suddenly is coming out publicly and saying manipulative shit like "Do you guys want me back, Keith claims you dont want me back"?

Really?

I dont have the time not desire to read through all these pages ive missed so maybe I dont have the full story here but it sounds fucked up to me and I'm sticking to my feelings on this one.

I wish the best for heather and for keith but I imagine both their plans and visions are circling the drain right now and that sucks I suppose for anyone who enjoyed their content-

The internet has changed everything and some of it not for the good- Too much petty drama and that third wall between the entertainer and the person behind the entertainment is crumbling a bit too much. We're all fucked up individuals in one way or another (Me probably more than most lol) but at least in decades past that shit was all behind closed doors.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on May 01, 2018, 06:22:49 PM
She pulled this same woe is me shit on the gabcast with bateman. She's a serial gas lighting, attention whoring manipulator.
exactly!!

dsz

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 01, 2018, 06:22:25 PM
Has this already been shared?

Her weeks-long melodramatic reaction is an insult to anyone who has lost a parent, a child or a spouse. My family is in shambles at the moment, yet we all had to pick up the pieces and go back to our respective jobs within a week or less after my father’s death. My 7-year-old niece is terminally ill, yet we all have to buckle down and put on a brave face and keep going, one day at a time.

I tried to defend her in the beginning, but at this point I’m pretty outraged. Shut your mouth and take your hands off the keyboard, Heather. I acknowledge your pain, but you can’t expect the world to stop turning for it.

Insult is her middle name. Surprised she didn't whine about all the headstone dust she inhaled. Wait... That's it... That's why she keeps getting worse. The headstone dust.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Kolchak on May 01, 2018, 12:55:25 AM
Are you still subscribing? I unsubbed the day Art backed out.

You are a cheap ass quiter ..geez...

If not a subscriber, not is the time to flood Keith with a wave of new subscribers.

Don't let this "ride" end.. Where can you get this amount of entertainment for $5.00 a month?

Go for it! Give them a prize worth fighting competing for.

Help make season four the best ever! Subscribe today.

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/

SEASON FOUR BEGINNING SOON
NEW TIME TRAVELERS NEEDED

Sean92008

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 01, 2018, 05:59:28 PM
The Circle of Trust (plus Lasha) can assure you that HW has many networks courting her now that this is all out in the open. Stay tuned...

Let's see, the sex trafficking network.  Drugrunner network.  I'm fed up and I'm not gonna take it anymore Network...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 01, 2018, 06:27:01 PM
You are a cheap ass quitter ..geez...

If not a subscriber, not is time time to flood Keith with a wave of new subscribers.

Don't let this "ride" end.. Where can you get this amount of entertainment for $5.00 a month?

Go for it! Give them prize worth competing for.

I just gave him $5. Fuck it. And fuck her.

Art really screwed the pooch when he picked her. FFS.

dsz

Quote from: Epaphroditus on May 01, 2018, 06:23:35 PM
Truth is Keith never wanted her and she never wanted the hosting job , when she failed to appear they both got what they  wanted . I could be wrong but I expect Keith to find John Wells type (conservative conspiracy genius).

There, had to fix that. But as a fan I hope not. I already have and love John B. I want a fresh different kind of voice.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 01, 2018, 06:31:10 PM
yesss...everything is going to plan.

Whose evil plan?
Hey, did Art fake his death?

Catsmile

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 01, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
This is why I supported the legal move to force eHarmony and other non-religious dating sites to provide LGBT options.  PBS, you should be able to search out somebody with an outlook on life, sexuality, and lifestyle (plus looks) that you want in your mate.  Those algorithms really work, or so I hear.

I've Watched Men & Women Ignore & Trample Over Good Mate Choices. Just 4 A Possible Chance At Being Treated Like Dog Shit By Someone. Because of Some Surreal Perceived Turn-on/Chemistry, Or So I Hear. When They Do Meet A Mate Who Ranks High On Their Check List, They Often "Just Don't Feel The Chemistry." <EyeRollEmoji>

# Humans What They Think They Want VS. What They Really Want
# SillyGreatApesTrixR4Kids

dsz

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 01, 2018, 06:31:10 PM
yesss...everything is going to plan.

Plan? I thought everything was throwing random shit at the wall at this point.

(Waiting for fresh shit...)

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 01, 2018, 06:24:33 PM
What a clusterfuck...

Be careful what you say or this time it will be Heather challenging you to a fistfight.

Father Jack

I like Connie Willis, she's pleasantly goofy. Doesn't seem to be a drama queen/psycho bitch.

bellNwhistle

Anyone else reading the bullshit Heather is spewing on FB, which Lasha is not only encouraging, but repeating?

I’d like to see more people posting logic and facts.  >:( even if it’s only calling out Heather’s inconsistencies.

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 02:23:16 PM
Exactly...we've all made bad choices...so I've learned that keeping it solo is better than misery attached.

# Fistina&Her5SistersAlwaysInTheMood4LuvGloveAction
# SlutsAHotCheapDate2
# Little Spitz All It Takes

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 06:40:46 PM
Anyone else reading the bullshit Heather is spewing on FB, which Lasha is not only encouraging, but repeating?

I’d like to see more people posting logic and facts.  >:( even if it’s only calling out Heather’s inconsistencies.

They ban anyone that is not a syncophant.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 06:28:30 PM
I just gave him $5. Fuck it. And fuck her.

Art really screwed the pooch when he picked her. FFS.

Thank you for being a subscriber!

.. the past is the past ..

Look to the future. And the possibilities that the "ride" goes on and on..

Subscribe now:

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-d

https://youtu.be/aFkcAH-m9W0

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
Of course.

She is actually pretty good. I originally didn’t like her. Sort of grew on me.

bateman

Quote from: Element 115 on May 01, 2018, 06:10:29 PM
everyone who unsubscribed should now resubscribe to help Keith after all this bs

Done.

popple

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
;D ;D
“Lasha” sure did worm her way into Heather’s life, didn’t she? Hoping for a piece of fame?

"I lived through it with her"

The trauma of it all!  :(

bellNwhistle

Quote from: popple on May 01, 2018, 06:50:33 PM
"I lived through it with her"

The trauma of it all!  :(

She lived through it with her, Cuz she is her.

;)

Lol