• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 02:13:56 PM
Ah, those refrigerator magnet motivational pics...well, that one should do it. Just tell yourself, "unless I lose the weight, this is my future."

# Yeah, But Think of All The Poon She Will Be Missing Out on
# ThinLesbozCan'tPullThePoonLikeHumpMamaz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 06:02:47 PM
Some peeps should lay out all of the facts, point by point, for these brainless sheep.

*sigh*

LucaParcelli

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 06:07:17 PM
If people want to go on Discord...I can...I'm out of town again...not near my audio equipment.
Which Discord is it? I can get on in a bit if you are.

Word.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Dateline on May 01, 2018, 05:56:05 PM
Norry and the Premrats will be in to swoop up Ms. Wade soon.

Think they only want people with radio experience

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 01, 2018, 02:14:19 PM
If you don't understand women you are hanging around the wrong ones. Or maybe it's you.

I would still like someone to explain to me how guys can dress up and look pretty good as a woman to attract gay lovers.

# Bi-Lovers
# ThatShouldClearThingsUp

Element 115

everyone who unsubscribed should now resubscribe to help Keith after all this bs

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2018, 06:07:23 PM
LOL Zak gets it.

Welcome to 2 first Sunday’s of every month C2C am with Heather Wade. True heir and apprentice of Art Bell.

8)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 01, 2018, 06:07:29 PM
Keith may be able to quantify an actual business loss caused by Heather Leona Wade and pursue remuneration legally.

I would love to see that if Art left her anything.
maybe he should sue the bitch?

Catsmile

Quote from: LadyFish on May 01, 2018, 02:17:21 PM
Maybe Keith changed her MITD email password?
I think HW had wanted everyone to email her ( or maybe it was Michelle the producer, who also betrayed her) that wanted to join the Area 51 invasion so that she could send them the date and details privately. Perhaps HW has no way to get those email addresses now.

Maybe Keith shut down her wormhole access, too?

# If True, I Bet That Pissed Off Arts Ghost

dsz

Thank you so much Leona Wade. I thought your past FB posts were rich but you managed to top them tonight with the biggest heaping pile of shit yet. So will your new plan take as long to concoct as the headstone?

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 01, 2018, 05:59:28 PM
The Circle Jerk of Trust (plus Lasha) can assure you that HW has many networks courting her now that this is all out in the open. Stay tuned...

Fixed

El Chorro

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

LOL

"Is it true ya'll didn't want me anymoooooore?" Sheesh.

yoursongs

Does anybody have a weird feeling that something "live" and unexpected is on tap for tonight's show?  There is still nothing posted on MITD for what KR will play.  Could it be the shit hits the fan publicly tonight?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

Who did Heather go to Art’s home with, originally? Aldous? (Ugh. Can’t remember). He said what? That Heather cared about the audience. Think.. if this is what she’s been after this whole fucking time, and Art fell for it because she was a young woman who seemed to be interested in him/ his passion. 

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 01, 2018, 02:18:48 PM
heh  :) good luck

I've pretty much dated Satan in human form but I don't think all men are like that. I just think I have really bad taste in men.

# There-U-Go
# OurPeoplePickerIsBroken
# NotTheWorldInGeneral
# Try2SortUrPeoplePickerOutFolks

spellerine

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 05:39:34 PM
10 min ago on FB, from Heather:

I am heartbroken to report to you that Keith is getting rid of me. He is sending me termination papers and is being cruel to me during this tragic time. I wanted to be able to come back, I've been planning on how to do it, but he now does not allow me to make any decisions and insists on doing it his way. All Art wanted was for Midnight In The Desert to be successful and now Keith has taken away my ability to do that. I am very sorry to all of you that this is how things have turned out. I'm losing hope.

If Art wanted Midnight In The Desert to be successful, he should never have quit the way he did.  I don't think anyone could have fixed it at that point, good radio host or not. 
His explanation of the stalker situation was so sketchy.  Subscribers didn't like it.  Affiliates didn't like it.  Discussion of his COPD may have been better understood by all, but by then the damage had been done.

Just my opinion as a listener and former Time Traveler.

Rocketeer

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 05:39:34 PM
10 min ago on FB, from Heather:

I am heartbroken to report to you that Keith is getting rid of me. He is sending me termination papers and is being cruel to me during this tragic time. I wanted to be able to come back, I've been planning on how to do it, but he now does not allow me to make any decisions and insists on doing it his way. All Art wanted was for Midnight In The Desert to be successful and now Keith has taken away my ability to do that. I am very sorry to all of you that this is how things have turned out. I'm losing hope.

Screenshot?  In case she deletes it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 01, 2018, 05:59:28 PM
The Circle of Trust (plus Lasha) can assure you that HW has many networks courting her now that this is all out in the open. Stay tuned...

Not hardly

dsz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 06:11:24 PM
maybe he should sue the bitch?

#suethebitch #suethebitch Trend damn it! Trend! Were is Heather's magic?!

Wah, wah, wah.  Poor me.  Wah, wah, wah.  Art died...left show for me to carry on...evil Keith fires me after only 2 weeks of mourning.... wah, wah, wah...   Not right... Lasha, help me.....I'm so miserable....fuck Keith.......
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

And the story continues. 

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2018, 06:17:11 PM
Not hardly

Heather, ya dipshit. The internet is free. You can lease time on hundreds of stations including one of your old affiliates. You don't need a network. All you need is the money. Have none. Ask your supporters. Lots of those, right? This cat ain't too bright.

bellNwhistle

;D ;D
“Lasha” sure did worm her way into Heather’s life, didn’t she? Hoping for a piece of fame?

FallenSeraph

Has this already been shared?

Her weeks-long melodramatic reaction is an insult to anyone who has lost a parent, a child or a spouse. My family is in shambles at the moment, yet we all had to pick up the pieces and go back to our respective jobs within a week or less after my father’s death. My 7-year-old niece is terminally ill, yet we all have to buckle down and put on a brave face and keep going, one day at a time.

I tried to defend her in the beginning, but at this point I’m pretty outraged. Shut your mouth and take your hands off the keyboard, Heather. I acknowledge your pain, but you can’t expect the world to stop turning for it.

dsz

Look, Heather and Lasha have morphed into cats!

Bonanza Pilot

She pulled this same woe is me shit on the gabcast with bateman. She's a serial gas lighting, attention whoring manipulator.

Epaphroditus

Truth is Keith never wanted her and she never wanted the hosting job , when she failed to appear they both got what they  wanted . I could be wrong but I expect Keith to find John Wells type conservatard conspirist .