• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Norm

Quote from: Faustina on April 27, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
So a guy who's a member of my Art Bell group on FB says he's been in communication with Heather and she has no intention of returning to hosting on Monday.

US Military Intelligence is aware and has removed her security clearance. There will be no incursion into Area 51, 56, 45 or 230 despite it being abandoned.

Quote from: Theadora on April 27, 2018, 08:06:28 PM
Too cold for me.  I simply prefer to French inhale.

That's how I got my nickname, Frenchy.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 27, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

In regards to the some guy on Facebook said, well so sayeth the mystic dingbat regarding the returnth of phone calls.
#itsover
#airingofgrievances#festivus
#goblinsnsuch

dsz

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 27, 2018, 08:34:11 PM

Or he's been too busy negotiating with George.   Senda After Sunset is *this* close to becoming a reality!

I expect Crystal Gayle to have the 'Senda after Sunset' theme recorded by Monday, even if it takes a few kilos of crack borrowed from Dolly Parton.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 08:16:38 PM
I don’t think she is ever coming back. Just my opinion.

Gonna Rain 4 the Witch Perhump??

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on April 27, 2018, 08:49:51 PM
It has been.  For quite some time.
I agree as so many others would say, what would Art do, he’d quit.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 08:51:23 PM
I agree as so many others would say, what would Art do, he’d quit.

she couldn't even learn that from him. smh.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 06:32:36 PM
Art went through her ethnicity. I don’t remember all the components but I vaguely remember Hawaiian, Jamaican, Filipina and some anglo component like Irish.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 27, 2018, 09:02:23 PM
oof! Ramona isn't getting into the ethnostate.

Maybe thats why Art killed her, to spare her the day of rope

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 09:02:29 PM
You da man some kind of Art Bell. MITD, and C2C AI with instant ability to parse old radio recordings ccJ
:)

albrecht

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 27, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
The other evening I turned on NPR and there was some woman talking about the "Turner Diaries" etc. Like I was transported back 20 years ago. It was weird how they recycle this stuff to their alarmed audience.

ponyboysunset

Btw I am confused about Lasha’s last post on Facebook. Weren’t her and Heather just saying that all he cares about is money?
#canthaveitbothways
#shouldhavebeenfireddaysago

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 27, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

awkward first meeting in the afterlife, no?

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 09:08:29 PM
Btw I am confused about Lasha’s last post on Facebook. Weren’t her and Heather just saying that all he cares about is money?
#canthaveitbothways
#shouldhavebeenfireddaysago
well, it sounds like she still has that part of being a woman in "her..."

::)

Bluejay

Quote from: Faustina on April 27, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
So a guy who's a member of my Art Bell group on FB says he's been in communication with Heather and she has no intention of returning to hosting on Monday.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 27, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

Lol. I love her pics of trying to look feminine. It’s not helping. Lol.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 27, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

Lasha is the girl in her lesbian relationship, she hates penetration and if you do you are not a lesbian she was very clear on this. I feel really sorry for her sex partner i cant imagine what giving oral to a obese woman who cant reach her ~areas~ to properly clean herself. I imagine it smells like a hog farm you pass on the interstate and not even rolling up the windows will do any good.

Wash your ass Lasha, and i don't mean your whole ass i mean your asshole DO IT FOR EAGLE!

Lilith

I hope she comes back for one week, so we can all listen and share our evaluations together.  I would feel cheated out of that opportunity if she didn't come back for a short time, just for us bellgabbers.

moosie

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 08:16:38 PM
I don’t think she is ever coming back. Just my opinion.
Thank sweet baby Jeebus, now we have a shot at someone who can speak like a normal human

Quote from: brig on April 27, 2018, 09:21:17 PM
I hope she comes back for one week, so we can all listen and share our evaluations together.  I would feel cheated out of that opportunity if she didn't come back for a short time, just for us bellgabbers.

do it Heather!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: moosie on April 27, 2018, 09:32:16 PM
Thank sweet baby Jeebus, now we have a shot at someone who can speak like a normal human
Btw I have no source for this but it’s a pretty good sign if your employer isn’t calling you back that you are done. And I am with you. Maybe someone will step in who is actually good.

ge30542

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 27, 2018, 09:20:15 PM
Lasha is the girl in her lesbian relationship, she hates penetration and if you do you are not a lesbian she was very clear on this. I feel really sorry for her sex partner i cant imagine what giving oral to a obese woman who cant reach her ~areas~ to properly clean herself. I imagine it smells like a hog farm you pass on the interstate and not even rolling up the windows will do any good.

Wash your ass Lasha, and i don't mean your whole ass i mean your asshole DO IT FOR EAGLE!
She needs to hang a Shell No Pest Strip down there.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ge30542 on April 27, 2018, 09:35:00 PM
She needs to hang a Shell No Pest Strip down there.
How does bellgab not have a barf emoji? Damn it!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 09:36:18 PM
How does bellgab not have a barf emoji? Damn it!

I know, right? :D

I sometimes use this one: :o but it's a poor substitute without a rainbow to put next to it. ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 09:38:26 PM
I know, right? :D

I sometimes use this one: :o but it's a poor substitute without a rainbow to put next to it. ;)
I agree! If we pay MV more maybe he will give us one?

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 09:33:45 PM
Btw I have no source for this but it’s a pretty good sign if your employer isn’t calling you back that you are done...