• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 24, 2018, 12:26:30 PM
Art called it the fucking clock, too.
He would point to it and tell his protégé it is time to fuck.

CONFIRMED!

whoozit

Ah protégée.  That makes it seem less seedy.

Kolchak

Keith's in an impossible position. Put in a guest host, face the wrath of Heather and her flying monkeys. Also, he may get doxxed by Lasha.

If he doesn't, the network goes on processing cancellations and losing listeners because the flagship show has been two weeks of reruns.

ItsOver

Where the hell is Catsmile?  Mining for more hashtags?

Dyna-X

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 11:39:14 AM
I still want that fucking clock.

Art had 3 of them. One in the guest house, two in his house (one which is a spare). They were made by some odd specialty electronics company. Last time I had looked a couple years ago, they were still selling them in different colors (Red Green Blue) for about 700 bucks give or take a hundred depending on options (atomic clock update, frame style, etc.)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dyna-X on April 24, 2018, 12:40:11 PM
Art had 3 of them. One in the guest house, two in his house (one which is a spare). They were made by some odd specialty electronics company. Last time I had looked a couple years ago, they were still selling them in different colors (Red Green Blue) for about 700 bucks give or take a hundred depending on options (atomic clock update, frame style, etc.)
Yeah, you can get them here.

http://www.brgprecision.com/

Rix Gins

Quote from: ranger_star on April 24, 2018, 09:28:00 AM
Asia and Alexander are the Goebbels kids, Ayrin is Eva...who would HW be?

Guess we all know who 'Göring' is.

Hog

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 24, 2018, 09:23:53 AM
MV's story about Art constantly replying to notification emails confirms for me that his mind had lost its edge. Living his very isolated life must have made it hard to stay sharp. You can get all sorts of odd ideas if you're basically on your own all the time, or surrounded by sycophants.
Was that MV's story?  I though Art was responding to PMs using Bellgabs email service, which was automatically directed to MV?

peace
Hog

Faustina

You all saw this, right?  Don't have time to read back through all the posts.
From Keith Rowland.

"Status of the show.... MITD

With the passing of Art Bell, Heather Wade was not under any condition to do a show. She has taken one week to get back to the show. When she couldn't go on this week either, I was planning to offer a guest host, so we could have new LIVE shows to add to the archives. I did not want to run another week of replays as each of these replays are already in the archives and available to you as a subscriber. Heather did not like this decision and threatened to quit unless I played more replays. She indicated she would come back next Monday April 30th. So I had to put more replays on for this week. I'm sorry that you'll only have half the shows in the archives you would normally have, but Heather is causing me to do this. It's not my choice. Also, if Heather does chose to quit, I will handle the cancellations for everybody to stop the autopays, and will extend everyones access for 2 months, so you have a chance to listen or download the shows. Please don't cancel by contacting your credit card company, it really costs us a lot in chargeback fees. So please let us handle the shutdown process appropriately."

Faustina

Quote from: Hog on April 24, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
Was that MV's story?  I though Art was responding to PMs using Bellgabs email service, which was automatically directed to MV?

peace
Hog

I thought it was that MV saw all of Art's replies to PMs at Bellgab,... they went to MV instead of the person who had PM'd Art.... and that MV was stunned by what he saw in those replies regarding Art's mindset.  And put off by it, as to how much Art had turned on Bellgab. 

Taco Bell

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
Art mentioned that someone had given it to him as a gift...who was that?

Falkie. He's a very generous guy when you get to know him.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Faustina on April 24, 2018, 01:05:23 PM
I thought it was that MV saw all of Art's replies to PMs at Bellgab,... they went to MV instead of the person who had PM'd Art.... and that MV was stunned by what he saw in those replies regarding Art's mindset.  And put off by it, as to how much Art had turned on Bellgab.

Art was sending a reply e-mail to admin@bellgab.com instead of going into the site to reply to messages.

Kolchak

Art was replying to the email notifications of PMs rather than the PMS themselves.

Grifynne

The reason he saw them was because Art kept replying to email when he shouldn't have, so the messages were going to MV instead of the intended recipient. MV said he told Art repeatedly about it and to not respond that way, but Art kept doing it, so MV kept seeing all the shit Art was talking against Bellgab.

Really makes you wonder if it was a passive aggressive way of saying he's pissed at the forum or if he was just that technologically challenged when it came to forums and private message responses.

Also wonder if suddenly receiving Art's responses freaked anyone out after MV forwarded them all.  ;D

Hog

Even after multiple messages from MV alerting Art to what was going on, Art continued.  There wouldn't have been a Dark Matter or MITD if it wasn't for Bellgab, and there wouldn't be a Bellgab without Art Bell.  Really, Heather Wade owes her career to Bellgab.

(Redacted)  Last Active: March 29, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

Ya right, she lurks here, often.

peace
Hog

ItsOver

Quote from: Grifynne on April 24, 2018, 01:12:54 PM
...Really makes you wonder if it was a passive aggressive way of saying he's pissed at the forum ...
Heh, heh, heh.  Yeah, like that would never happen.   Too bad Art never realized he fit right in at BellGab.

Hog

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
Art was replying to the email notifications of PMs rather than the PMS themselves.
That's it, SV had it correct then.

Thanks. 

If Art did respond to the PMs themselves, it would have required a login to Bellgab, which would have shown on his username history, which was blocked by Art for some time, but I think MV disabled that ability, thus showing the last time when users had logged on.

peace
Hog

DanTSX

Quote from: Dyna-X on April 24, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

Some company in France iirc

I use a similar clock app to set my watches

DanTSX

Quote from: Hog on April 24, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

Even after multiple messages from MV alerting Art to what was going on, Art continued.  There wouldn't have been a Dark Matter or MITD if it wasn't for Bellgab, and there wouldn't be a Bellgab without Art Bell.  Really, Heather Wade owes her career to Bellgab.

(Redacted)  Last Active: March 29, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

Ya right, she lurks here, often.

peace
Hog

Ergo MV should file a lien against her trailer at Art’s parts trailer park

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
Ha...she likes the regular ones in oil...not the mustard...I'm sure all varieties were discussed at the Sardine Expo.

All types of sardines were discussed during the BG Sardine Expo. Including bulk ordering raw ones and one BGer even said that puréed sardines were good.

DanTSX

Quote from: Grifynne on April 24, 2018, 01:12:54 PM
The reason he saw them was because Art kept replying to email when he shouldn't have, so the messages were going to MV instead of the intended recipient. MV said he told Art repeatedly about it and to not respond that way, but Art kept doing it, so MV kept seeing all the shit Art was talking against Bellgab.

Really makes you wonder if it was a passive aggressive way of saying he's pissed at the forum or if he was just that technologically challenged when it came to forums and private message responses.

Also wonder if suddenly receiving Art's responses freaked anyone out after MV forwarded them all.  ;D

Haha fucking boomers!

Grifynne

So Scott doesn't mind if Heather tells him to shove it. Meanwhile, first-commenter Daniel is creeping me out. Is he deifying Art?

Also 2% battery life. I will not apologize.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 11:39:39 AM
Exactly..Which wife would willingly put up with that domestic situation?

Just get an au pair like the rest of the priviliages class if you want to host some dumb young poon at the house that you can fire if she starts to let on to the fam that your laying pipe...

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Grifynne on April 24, 2018, 01:22:09 PM
So Scott doesn't mind if Heather tells him to shove it. Meanwhile, first-commenter Daniel is creeping me out. Is he deifying Art?

Haha, Jesus, this guy is repeating everything I've been saying.

ItsOver

Quote from: Grifynne on April 24, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

Ha!  Art's engaging in The Dead Pranking Phenomenon.

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

Just get an au pair like the rest of the priviliages class if you want to host some dumb young poon at the house that you can fire if she starts to let on to the fam that your laying pipe...

the poon is off the reservation. repeat. the poon is off the reservation. over.

Dyna-X

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
All types of sardines were discussed during the BG Sardine Expo. Including bulk ordering raw ones and one BGer even said that puréed sardines were good.
The sardines that have not been decapitated are pretty old world. I would need to submit the heads to a real cat as part of the tax you pay to eat fish in front of any feline.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
I'm looking forward to the 2019 BellGab Sardine Expo.  Hopefully, the liquor license will be approved by then.

Kolchak

sampson2625

Looks like shit is really hitting the fan at MITD

Check out @ArtBellCom’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/988671901433184257?s=09