• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Epaphroditus

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 06, 2017, 08:59:38 PM
Hey there, Heather.  Now that you're back from vacation, maybe you and Art can go shopping for that new health care plan you wanted all of us to vote for.  Good luck.

http://ahca.republican/

The Democratic ObamaTaxCollectionCare on the working poor will likely survive , not even the bungling ConservaThugs want to give up the that tax money . Worse yet they both will likely get together and form a supposed single payer system and put the same money grubbing insurance companies in charge of that also.

GSD

Just say'in - Listening to Heather tonight, not everyone gets to go to Tipi parties...  ;D

mikuthing01

Check engine light will not cause a jeep to blow up what a fucking drama queen... my jeep don't even have a catalytic converter. Check engine lights come on and go out on JK's they are junk.

pate

Qwell played, early bern-out!

GSD

She just spent 25 minutes talking about her peyote experience on the reservation... Mine would have been a lot more colorful, LOL

mikuthing01

Quote from: GSD on May 08, 2017, 10:26:31 PM
She just spent 25 minutes talking about her peyote experience on the reservation... Mine would have been a lot more colorful, LOL

I only caught half of it but it sounds like all it did was cause he to spaz out over her check engine light.

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 07, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

MITD's alive??
Debatable...
Although Heather just recommended holding off going to the can for 4 hours, when you really have to go,  if you want to have a religious experience.
::)      ;D

GSD

This guy is a total kook... Comedy.

Even Heather is trying to hold back from laughing.

Typical case of a guy with real credentials that went off the deep end.

Dude had some of the Wade Peyote!!

mikuthing01

Now this guy is blaming gun owners for niggers killing each other in Chicago.

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 07, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

MITD's alive??

LOL.  Nice reference.  Love Brian Blessed.  Did you know he has attempted to climb Everest 3 times in his life without supplemental oxygen?  He got to 28,200 but had to turn back.  He is also the oldest man to walk to the North magnetic pole by foot.  He has also completed 800 hours of space training in Russia.  Of course I love him in I, Claudius and The Last Days of Pompeii.  Oh and Flash Gordon, of course.

jedimiller

I love Art bell, don't we all? But the nonsense I read here and the utter insults is depressing. what do you guys win by making fun of another human being? I'm not bashing anyone, I'm bipartisan here and I just feel that negativity about George, Heather or others on Facebook is childish. and attacking other fans is also wrong, we are supposed to be a unified community, not fighting over ratings or cash. Thanks for hearing me out. millers out.

GravitySucks

Quote from: jedimiller on May 09, 2017, 02:12:40 AM
I love Art bell, don't we all? But the nonsense I read here and the utter insults is depressing. what do you guys win by making fun of another human being? I'm not bashing anyone, I'm bipartisan here and I just feel that negativity about George, Heather or others on Facebook is childish. and attacking other fans is also wrong, we are supposed to be a unified community, not fighting over ratings or cash. Thanks for hearing me out. millers out.

Quote from: jedimiller on January 01, 2014, 02:35:26 AM
I signed up for this site because I heard you suck so bad. I have been listening to Art since 1994. Nights when I drove the van for work. I liked you George, but until you destroyed Dark Matter be hating on it and using your dark forces to destroy it. We all know you are a dark witch. Whatever spell you placed on Art, I hope these users on this site help me lift it and return it to you. And your predictions shows suck too. There is no Ding Ding. What are you so shameful? why do you hate Art bell so much? SHAME ON YOU and yes JC is a friend of mine. find me on facebook. but everyone knows who jedimiller is. To everyone else, happy new year! :o

jedimiller

that was 2014...years and years ago. I changed my mind. I was having bad thoughts and was very angry. I got to accept and like George..people are allowed to change their minds no?

GravitySucks

Quote from: jedimiller on May 09, 2017, 02:38:44 AM
that was 2014...years and years ago. I changed my mind. I was having bad thoughts and was very angry. I got to accept and like George..people are allowed to change their minds no?

Was it the SuperBeetsâ,,¢ that helped you achieve this advanced state of enlightenment or is 2017 just a better match for your life path number?

Whatever the reason is, your transformation is commendable. Welcome back to BellGab. Post often.

Quote from: jedimiller on May 09, 2017, 02:38:44 AM

Super-Beta-prostate formula helping you with your sex drive?  Have you checked out the scam, paranormaldate.com?  George is an incompetent boob and has ruined a once great show.  He sucks!!!!

https://asthefateswouldhaveit.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/a-cautionary-tale-about-the-paranormal-date-website/

I have no problem with Heather.  I have enjoyed the last couple of times that I  have listened to her show but I am not a regular listener.  Other things to do in life but if the topic is just right up my alley, I'll listen.

coaster

Thanks, dad.

ItsOver

Hi, Art.  Who's Heather Wade?

I love Art bell, don't we all? But the nonsense I read here and the utter insults is depressing...

Then don't read them

... we are supposed to be a unified community...

Apparently it isn't

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 09, 2017, 12:15:01 AM
LOL.  Nice reference.  Love Brian Blessed.  Did you know he has attempted to climb Everest 3 times in his life without supplemental oxygen?  He got to 28,200 but had to turn back.  He is also the oldest man to walk to the North magnetic pole by foot.  He has also completed 800 hours of space training in Russia.  Of course I love him in I, Claudius and The Last Days of Pompeii.  Oh and Flash Gordon, of course.

https://youtu.be/FxSlzCEmFhI

He's just the best, lol. Among his amazing feats, the physical thrashing of Peter O'toole might be my favorite. :P  Just grabbed I, Claudius, can't wait to check it out (to my great shame, for the first time).

Puuuuuuure.

ponyboysunset

Heather doesn't post here or even acknowledge bellgab so I would say you are a little late to the party pal and I have never heard of you either. Lol.