• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Juan Cena

Quote from: TigerLily on March 29, 2017, 06:30:42 PM
I would be very interested in hearing this guest tonight. But why do I feel with Heather behind the mic it will be painful?  :-\

Dr. Richard B. Spence is a Professor of History at the University of Idaho. His interests include Russian and military history along with espionage, occultism and anti-semitism. His major published works include Boris Savinkov: Renegade on the Left, Trust No One: The Secret World of Sidney Reilly, Secret Agent 666: Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence and the Occult, and the forthcoming Wall Street and the Russian Revolution, 1905-1925. He is the author of numerous articles in Revolutionary Russia, Intelligence and National Security, Journal for the Study of Anti-Semitism, American Communist History, New Dawn and other publications. He has been interviewed on numerous programs and has been a commentator/consultant for the History Channel, the International Spy Museum, Radio Liberty, Voice of Russia and the Russian Cultural Foundation.

It's been a good show, and that was even before I called in 🙂

Lilith

Quote from: Juan Cena on March 30, 2017, 01:02:10 AM
It's been a good show, and that was even before I called in 🙂

Yes, of course.

b_dubb

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 29, 2017, 08:58:58 PM
Serious answer, not that it's warranted: I resent the fact a deranged person I made the mistake of helping waltzed her way into a job she's completely unfit for.

P.S. You should get your low T issue looked at, Eeyore, you'll feel so much more energetic. 😘
How's Dark City coming along

b_dubb

Quote from: Σ> on March 30, 2017, 12:25:18 AM
And we heard Podcast Not Included. Cough.
Not everyone is cut out to be George Noory.

bateman

Quote from: b_dubb on March 30, 2017, 02:06:32 AM
How's Dark City coming along

Still pulling in thousands of downloads every month, thanks for asking, Least Likeable Member of Podcast Not Included. What was that, the third or fourth show you killed with your complete lack of charisma?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Σ> on March 30, 2017, 12:25:18 AM
And we heard Podcast Not Included. Cough.

Cough.. All podcasts

Puke.. This is White Crow

Love ALL..

Epaphroditus

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 30, 2017, 05:20:05 AM
Still pulling in thousands of downloads every month, thanks for asking, Least Likeable Member of Podcast Not Included. What was that, the third or fourth show you killed with your complete lack of charisma?

For a guy who claims to be successful you sure seem hung up on someone supposedly below you , on the other hand the woman known as Heather never once bashes you or Bellgab with her live mic .

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 30, 2017, 07:03:00 AM
Cough.. All podcasts

Puke.. This is White Crow

Love ALL..

Oh come on. Mine was good.

Well, sort of...when the wind was right.

Oh god.

bateman

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 30, 2017, 07:44:49 AM
For a guy who claims to be successful you sure seem hung up on someone supposedly below you , on the other hand the woman known as Heather never once bashes you or Bellgab with her live mic .

Don't misconstrue that as "class".

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 19, 2013, 12:11:08 AM
I got mean-spirited harsh words for George Noory:

George Noory is a pathetic wannabe poser who just wishes he knew 1% of what Art Bell knows about radio (he also wishes he could see a woman naked, just once).  He's the real life "Faul" if there ever was one.  He dismisses guests & callers left and right, and barely can manage to hold the conversation from break to break.  Which is obviously all he "preps" for every pathetic, lame-ass night of his parasitic life.

I swear the meeting went like this:

Suit #1:  "Let's ruin Coast to Coast AM."

Suit #2:  "OH!  I know this guy named George Noory...who has the personality of cheap, bland, fake, past-the-date lunchmeat."

Suit #1:  "Get him on the phone."

Presto, what once was truly great & full of color, bleached into nothingness by Noory's presence.
I fucking hate the man. 

The wedging of himself into Dark Matter by tampering with scheduling, and texting guests during Dark Matter is disgusting behavior.  Beyond unprofessional.  Eat a bag of dicks George "The Useless" Noory.  Eat two bags.  Go watch four hours of gore horror of children getting killed, you know that always makes you feel giddy.

https://pastebin.com/9BS5D3Sn

RoseGirl

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 30, 2017, 12:06:06 PM
Don't misconstrue that as "class".

https://pastebin.com/9BS5D3Sn

Actually, I found what she said there to be accurate, succinct and well-written. Nothing to disagree with there at all.

So, is your point that women who honestly speak their minds are, intrinsically, lacking in 'class'? A bit strange. Not sure what you getting at here.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 12:39:46 PM
So, is your point that women who...

you do realize you set women back each time this is your response to something, right?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on March 30, 2017, 12:50:51 PM
you do realize you set women back each time this is your response to something, right?

How so?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 12:52:44 PM
How so?

not that i'm going to convince you of anything, but it's because you're attempting to invalidate any critique of a person who happens to be a woman by suggesting it's her status as a woman that's prompted the critique.  in that way of thinking, women would be shielded from any criticism whatsoever in any endeavor.  doesn't exactly make women come off as being particularly strong.  quite the opposite, actually.

edit:  it's also just a lazy, uninteresting thought process.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on March 30, 2017, 12:56:40 PM
not that i'm going to convince you of anything, but it's because you're attempting to invalidate any critique of a person who happens to be a woman by suggesting it's her status as a woman that's prompted the critique.  in that way of thinking, women would be shielded from any criticism whatsoever in any endeavor.  doesn't exactly make women come off as being particularly strong.  quite the opposite, actually.

edit:  it's also just a lazy, uninteresting thought process.

um...actually, I was suggesting that Bateman was attempting to invalidate any critique a woman has to offer as 'classless'. I've not seen men attacked in this way on BellGab...so was just wondering. In fact, quite the opposite...most often, if you say you dislike Noory on BG everyone likes you...or at least agrees. Why is what Heather said different? It's a valid question.

Oh and don't worry...women are a lot stronger than you might like them to be. I think MITD proves that.

bateman

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 12:39:46 PM
Actually, I found what she said there to be accurate, succinct and well-written. Nothing to disagree with there at all.

So, is your point that women who honestly speak their minds are, intrinsically, lacking in 'class'? A bit strange. Not sure what you getting at here.

Yeah that must be it. Ironically, I enjoyed your show with Nancy until you went bananas and have been crybullying ever since.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 01:03:28 PM
um...actually, I was suggesting that Bateman was attempting to invalidate any critique a woman has to offer as 'classless'. I've not seen men attacked in this way on BellGab...so was just wondering. In fact, quite the opposite...most often, if you say you dislike Noory on BG everyone likes you...or at least agrees. Why is what Heather said different? It's a valid question.

Oh and don't worry...women are a lot stronger than you might like them to be. I think MITD proves that.

you're playing word games.  my response stands.  do with it what you will. 

i'll say this, you come off as one of the weakest, most fragile people i've seen in nine years of using this forum, so it's no shock you think this way.  and if you think men on this forum don't get their fair share of shit slung at them, then you're selectively observing.

and don't try to suggest how strong i would or wouldn't like women to be.  cunt.  you don't know anything about me.

RoseGirl

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 30, 2017, 01:06:21 PM
Yeah that must be it. Ironically, I enjoyed your show with Nancy until you went bananas and have been crybullying ever since.

Why thank you. How kind.

No bananas here. Just expressing myself...isn't that what we do here?

:)

PS. not looking to get into it here with you (or anyone) ...really. Just trying to not act as stupid as you may wish me to be.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on March 30, 2017, 01:08:06 PM
you're playing word games.  my response stands.  do with it what you will. 

i'll say this, you come off as one of the weakest, most fragile people i've seen in nine years of using this forum, so it's no shock you think this way.  and if you think men on this forum don't get their fair share of shit slung at them, then you're selectively observing.

and don't try to suggest how strong i would or wouldn't like women to be.  cunt.  you don't know anything about me.

Wow...hit a nerve there, did I? My humblest apologies. What ever was I thinking?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 01:08:59 PM
PS. not looking to get into it here with you (or anyone) ...really.

lying. vapid. cunt.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

Wow...hit a nerve there, did I? My humblest apologies. What ever was I thinking?

yeah, you hit the nerve that causes me not to like miserable cunts.  that's all.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on March 30, 2017, 01:12:12 PM
yeah, you hit the nerve that causes me not to like miserable cunts.  that's all.

Can we please get back to the question that Bateman brought up? That being...ahem...a lack of class?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 01:13:22 PM
Can we please get back to the question that Bateman brought up? That being...ahem...a lack of class?

whatever we "get back to," you're still a miserable cunt.

bateman

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 01:08:59 PM
Why thank you. How kind.

No bananas here. Just expressing myself...isn't that what we do here?

:)

PS. not looking to get into it here with you (or anyone) ...really. Just trying to not act as stupid as you may wish me to be.

No, that's exactly what you were trying to do.

RoseGirl

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 30, 2017, 01:14:20 PM
No, that's exactly what you were trying to do.

No Bateman...I'm not. Just asking a question and calling out some bullshit. Why is that a problem?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 01:16:11 PM
No Bateman...I'm not. Just asking a question and calling out some bullshit. Why is that a problem?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on March 30, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

lol

...and why are you so scared of the answers?

This is starting to remind me of that last scene with Donald Sutherland in 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' (cue snatch jokes, right?)....where he points and screams. "Bad person, bad woman, arrrggghhhh, bad, bad, bad"

aldousburbank

Quote from: Σ> on March 30, 2017, 01:08:06 PM
and if you think men on this forum don't get their fair share of shit slung at them, then you're selectively observing.

Fag!