• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dyna-X

Definitely a professional, good solid voice and pronunciation. High energy. I think he will relax just a tad as the days roll on.

weeberwubber

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 07, 2018, 10:04:55 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D

I love Dave Schrader!  This is great news!  With Ian coming back it's like all my Christmases happened at once.

Telly

Yeah, I'm happy!

Designx

I suspected when George came on here a bit ago that the new host would be pulled from Coast. I’m just happy it wasn’t Lisa Garr.

Kolchak

Keith's AAC stream is working for me, but TuneIn is not.

SnapT

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 07, 2018, 09:58:24 PM
A LIVE SCREAMING FALKIE vs the MITD reveal.

WHAT TO DO?!?!

I chose Falkie on iPhone, MITD on Kindle Fire.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: WOTR on May 07, 2018, 10:07:24 PM
You have to give Keith some credit.  Somehow he landed a host who already has some degree of credit and recognition. 

I wonder if Heather is listening on their new affiliate, KNYE?

I am shocked he got a decent name. Is Dave S done with C2C? I thought he was easily C2C second best host (after Knapp)

Sean92008

Quote from: dsz on May 07, 2018, 10:09:03 PM
Probably why he isn't taking calls for a couple weeks. It doesn't take weeks to set up callers. Hell, if Joe and Heather could do it. Just doesn't want the heat from Heather's fans.

Heather got Art's gear...  Whether she owns it or not.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2018, 10:09:05 PM
Can't Leo, or at least Amy, do the news segment.  :P
I'm afraid that Amy is laid up with a bad case of "warmth stroke" at the moment...

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 07, 2018, 10:06:44 PM
I will resub and give this a chance.

Me too, I'll keep my sub alive, and give it a fair chance.

Juan Cena

Starting off with dead/sick kid ain’t a good sign, tho.

Any word on Weather Hades FB page? Are the kool-aid drinkers going nuts?

HappyMeal

He’s doing great but I already miss the comedic back and forth he has with Tim Dennis when he reads the news. Either way I’m resubbed

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: WOTR on May 07, 2018, 10:07:24 PM
You have to give Keith some credit.  Somehow he landed a host who already has some degree of credit and recognition. 

I wonder if Heather is listening on their new affiliate, KNYE?
I give Keith alot of credit- I think Keith has been in a spot since Art left and was unable to do much to rectify his position-

I feel sorry for him tbh-

But man- Looks like hes back in the captains chair and has the right guy in the seat. Maybe we are finally going to have a good late night show now? Could even see me grabbing a sub down the road. This situation was handled with class from the networks end.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 07, 2018, 10:08:30 PM
From our flagship station KNYE in Pahrump, Nevada    ;D

There is no desert in Minnesota

albrecht

Good on Dave for admitting guest-drop due to fraud. I still think THAT could've made an interesting show- because of the fraud conviction.

El Chorro

This news part is boring. George does it with more gusto...sorry. I'm hoping he's more entertaining in the calls and interviews.

actually looking forward to seeing where this goes...already 1,000% better than heather.

Dyna-X

Holy smokes! He's honest too. No made up excuses. I am feeling a tad of hope again.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Designx on May 07, 2018, 10:10:24 PM
I suspected when George came on here a bit ago that the new host would be pulled from Coast. I’m just happy it wasn’t Lisa Garr.

Garr's voice is worse than Heathers.  She may or may not be a good host - I just can't listen to her so I have no idea.

Schrader has a good voice.

Telly

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2018, 10:09:05 PM
Can't Leo, or at least Amy, do the news segment.  :P

That would be cool, but neither seem at all reliable.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 07, 2018, 10:11:39 PM
He learned after the master- "The Nighthawk!"

mnbmnbmnb

Man I used to listen to Heather to laugh at the depressing situation. This sounds too good to me for that now.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 07, 2018, 10:11:39 PM

Where have you been? Thought the rods got you.

CoolTen10

I hope Dave doesn't lose it one night and say "look I knew I was gonna be scrutinized for taking over Heather Wade."