• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Thank You for the very enjoyable company tonight bellgabbers!!!   :-*

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2016, 01:57:07 AM
Thank You for the very enjoyable company tonight bellgabbers!!!   :-*

Good night! Crazy discussion on the air. I could use some good ghost stories after that.

Juan Cena

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2016, 12:07:11 AM
You make a good point Juan Cena.  Hope you get through on the phone tonight!

Lines are useally busy on open line nights like this. I'd did try to get through.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 11, 2016, 12:17:42 AM
What kind of benzos does one need to be on to not even flinch when a fly lands next to your eye?

A lot of them use this these days, Grav:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_blocker#Anxiety

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TinCupChalice on October 11, 2016, 01:06:59 AM
Trump complains a lot about being unfairly cut off, etc. It's just interesting for the non verbal dynamics. There was a time i... wouldn't say I'd have voted for him, but I was listening to all. He's just crossed too many lines now. He seems aggressive and not entirely in control of his behavior.

Again, plus side is... the president doesn't do the job alone. He might have some heavy power, but I hope Trump would listen to his advisors. The scandals would be numerous.

I don't know why anyone would fight so hard for this job anyway. It's difficult and dangerous and it ages them all terribly. If Trump gets it, I guess I wish him and all of us the best. The world feels tense right now. Diplomacy before violence, always. I'd hope he's capable of it.

Sounds like someone's getting worried.  :D

PaulAtreides

It's difficult to ascertain Heather's end game.  She's not going to attract liberals; and she's not going to attract true conservatives.  That leaves her with the deplorables, that group of low IQ, undereducated, low-income trailer dwellers who read neither books nor newspapers and are probably still pissed that we've had a two-term black POTUS.  How many decent guests want to talk to that audience?  The show is doomed. 

PaulAtreides

Dear Heather,

Here is one of the idiots that Trump would appoint to the Supreme Court.  Really?  Really?

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 11, 2016, 06:40:53 AM
It's difficult to ascertain Heather's end game.  She's not going to attract liberals; and she's not going to attract true conservatives.  That leaves her with the deplorables, that group of low IQ, undereducated, low-income trailer dwellers who read neither books nor newspapers and are probably still pissed that we've had a two-term black POTUS.  How many decent guests want to talk to that audience?  The show is doomed.

After the election politics will be largely ignored. I think it's not a big of an issue as you are making it.

I think Heather doesn't care for politics and only covers it because Art did. She should just do the shows she wants to. As much as Bellgab complains, she has improved on guest interviews, but still plenty of ways to get better.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 11, 2016, 07:41:40 AM
Dear Heather,

Here is one of the idiots that Trump would appoint to the Supreme Court.  Really?  Really?

When has trump said that he'd appoint Bachman to Supreme Court?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 11, 2016, 07:44:24 AM
When has trump said that he'd appoint Bachman to Supreme Court?

She's on the list of possible SCOTUS appointments that he would make.

CornyCrow

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2016, 12:44:24 AM
I don't think anything Trump said even comes close to what Bill DID.
Sure, referring to your daughter as a 'piece of a**' is not even NORMAL! 
The rest is to be chalked up to 'locker room talk'?  There are high school coaches who would have severe penalties for a kid who talked like that. 
Sure, some men talk like that.  Those are the men who we all avoid and forbid our daughters to date and forbid our sons to hang with.  Those are the guys who typically flunk out of school and amount to nothing.  Those are human refuse, the very bottom rung of society.

Sure, it's normal for an adult male to desire women.  It is not normal to desire and sexually demean your daughter.  It is not normal for ANY male to trash talk women, especially around other men who do not share your gutter tastes. 

CornyCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 11, 2016, 07:42:53 AM
After the election politics will be largely ignored. I think it's not a big of an issue as you are making it.

I think Heather doesn't care for politics and only covers it because Art did. She should just do the shows she wants to. As much as Bellgab complains, she has improved on guest interviews, but still plenty of ways to get better.
Yes.  She should begin the show with things that interest HER - things she's followed a bit.  Not every show has to plug conservative politics.  I don't know how she possibly can mesh the conservative point of view with Wicca, which is so live and let live as a religion.  Did she even stay up for the end of the VP debate when her VP was proclaiming his love of god and need to ban abortion?  Does she realize that Pence and Cruz and probably Rubio, if they had their way, would ban Wicca?  Is she thinking, at all, when she backs these loonies? 

Lilith

Quote from: Segundus on October 11, 2016, 08:24:52 AM
Sure, referring to your daughter as a 'piece of a**' is not even NORMAL! 
The rest is to be chalked up to 'locker room talk'?  There are high school coaches who would have severe penalties for a kid who talked like that. 
Sure, some men talk like that.  Those are the men who we all avoid and forbid our daughters to date and forbid our sons to hang with.  Those are the guys who typically flunk out of school and amount to nothing.  Those are human refuse, the very bottom rung of society.

Sure, it's normal for an adult male to desire women.  It is not normal to desire and sexually demean your daughter.  It is not normal for ANY male to trash talk women, especially around other men who do not share your gutter tastes.

I worked in the loan department of a bank. The men talked the same way there, and so did the women. The parties were pretty wild too.

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2016, 09:00:17 AM
I worked in the loan department of a bank. The men talked the same way there, and so did the women. The parties were pretty wild too.
8mm later?

CornyCrow

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2016, 09:00:17 AM
They must be paying very little and hiring the scum of society (except for you, of course).  If anyone in any company that I worked for spoke that way they may be given a second chance, but after that, they'd have been history. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Segundus on October 11, 2016, 08:36:00 AM
Yes.  She should begin the show with things that interest HER - things she's followed a bit.  Not every show has to plug conservative politics.  I don't know how she possibly can mesh the conservative point of view with Wicca, which is so live and let live as a religion.  Did she even stay up for the end of the VP debate when her VP was proclaiming his love of god and need to ban abortion?  Does she realize that Pence and Cruz and probably Rubio, if they had their way, would ban Wicca?  Is she thinking, at all, when she backs these loonies?

I would wager that Pence, Rubio and Cruz are all more tolerant than you. And in one sentence you describe Wicca as "live and let live" and in the next you condemn Pence for being against abortions. Hypocrite.

theONE

Wonder if Heather lost any subs after yesterday's shit-show..[I don't listen to her] but from comments on her fb /and here/ lot's of people
were angry with her. hehehe

Where is that site that shows number of listeners that MITD has every night ?

theONE

So I guess it's very safe to say that Heather Wade did to MITD show same thing as George Noory did to C2C.
I'm starting actually to think that Heather girl-Noory was/is ..George's implant ;)
Heather Wade is a Trojan Horse that Noory gifted to Art Bell,...haha,lol
And Art run with it...hahahaha

theONE

Yes, I'm getting the puzzle pieces togheter now.
I think how it was is this...when Heather was working as a phone sex-madam she "serviced" George and Tommy
[I think it was a 3-way "conference" call]...hehehe
and at that time when the boys were 'coming' very sneaky idea come to their minds.
Boys got the cleaver idea to plant Heather first here at BellGab, than she worked her way up into Art's mind [and his peepee]
and Art swallowed whatever Heather squirted at him.

Very cleaver yet simple operation by George and Tommy,...and the code name was: "Heather get's it" ..hahaha :P

Lilith

Quote from: Segundus on October 11, 2016, 09:29:28 AM
They must be paying very little and hiring the scum of society (except for you, of course).  If anyone in any company that I worked for spoke that way they may be given a second chance, but after that, they'd have been history.

Sure, if you say so. 8)

Donald Noory

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 11, 2016, 12:04:58 AM
Meh, I'm divorced. Love is a chemical reaction in the brain that can change on a dime and turn around and ass fuck you. Often in life, over 50 percent of the time in the US, the person you once defended becomes your biggest enemy. And while I'd rather society be civil, I also know that the reality of it is that it's not and won't be so long as humans are humans. The fake indignation stuff just falls flat to those that have lived life, much in the same way that a priest talking about sex does.

You're divorced? That's hard to imagine. You have such a wonderful personality.

Donald Noory

Quote from: albrecht on October 10, 2016, 11:53:10 PM
That is my only concern regarding the comment. Not that it was said or might be common at some points in life but he clearly at that point was no longer some jock or frat guy or whatever posturing or bragging etc (not saying this is, good but times in life or whatever) but as an adult, successful businessman, with a family, wife, and daughters and then on film? Though it would appear that the worst of this attitude carries on in some circles like the Clintons etc also. But anybody but Hillary so I got to still go with Trump.  :o

Albrecht, I thought you would be voting for Hillary. She's the white candidate. Trump is orange.

Quote from: theONE on October 11, 2016, 11:21:08 AM
So I guess it's very safe to say that Heather Wade did to MITD show same thing as George Noory did to C2C.
I'm starting actually to think that Heather girl-Noory was/is ..George's implant ;)
Heather Wade is a Trojan Horse that Noory gifted to Art Bell,...haha,lol
And Art run with it...hahahaha

Controversy is actually good.

CornyCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 11, 2016, 10:46:39 AM
I would wager that Pence, Rubio and Cruz are all more tolerant than you. And in one sentence you describe Wicca as "live and let live" and in the next you condemn Pence for being against abortions. Hypocrite.
No.  Religious nut cases are the opposite of tolerant.  People who want to convert the country into their religious beliefs are just religious bullies.

Live and let live?  Sure.  Women should remain free to make their own independent choices in life, concerning their bodies.  If I don't feature a parasite living inside of me, I should be perfectly able to elect to be rid of it.  If men had parasites as a result of sexual contact, they'd be fighting for abortion freedom. 

It's repulsive to shove your religion down someone else's throat.  It is repulsive when Muslims attempt it and just as repulsive when Christians do. 

Epaphroditus

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 11, 2016, 01:33:29 PM
Controversy is actually good.

Exactly , HW has more experience in this media thing than people realize .

trostol

i cant stop laughing about tonight..mostly cause of the pics associated with this lady's...stuff

http://midnightinthedesert.com/cheri-lynn-potter/

Quote from: Segundus on October 11, 2016, 03:03:46 PM
No.  Religious nut cases are the opposite of tolerant.  People who want to convert the country into their religious beliefs are just religious bullies.

Live and let live?  Sure.  Women should remain free to make their own independent choices in life, concerning their bodies.  If I don't feature a parasite living inside of me, I should be perfectly able to elect to be rid of it.  If men had parasites as a result of sexual contact, they'd be fighting for abortion freedom. 

It's repulsive to shove your religion down someone else's throat.  It is repulsive when Muslims attempt it and just as repulsive when Christians do.

Parasite?  No m'aam.  It is a life.  You lose your argument with reasonable people when you use that sort of language.

looks like David Wilcock's science fair project
Xlibris=self-published