• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151126 - THANKSGIVING DAY - Replay Tonight

Started by FLLFlash, November 26, 2015, 10:36:24 PM

WanagoBleu

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 11:55:09 PM
I always do , i have been doing it for 7 years.
I always seem to argue with catholic priests, probably because i know all the bullshit they taught me for 12 years in school.

Mr Barfly, respectfully, your atheism believes are just your bullshit .. Good on you and Catholic Priest for volunteering to feed the homeless today.

Barfly

Some of the best music made was under the influence if some sort of drug

Barfly

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 27, 2015, 01:22:22 AM
Mr Barfly, respectfully, your atheism believes are just your bullshit .. Good on you and Catholic Priest for volunteering to feed the homeless today.
tnx for the respect.
Have fun believing in a phony man in the sky, i dont preach my non belief EVER, i will discuss it though.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 11:52:35 PM
Good on you for helping out!...and arguing with the priest.

+1

That's the thankgiving spirit!.. (Smiley face eyes rolling crap)

WanagoBleu

Inner space, soul-diving, the deepest dive of all.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 01:25:02 AM
tnx for the respect.
Have fun believing in a phony man in the sky, i dont preach my non belief EVER, i will discuss it though.

^^^I think you just did some "preach'in". And don't assume you know my believes... When I point out the irony of your Bullshit

Barfly

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 27, 2015, 01:30:01 AM
^^^I think you just did some "preach'in". And don't assume you know my believes... When I point out the irony of your Bullshit
I have no clue what you are trying to infer, please elaborate, I'm short on time.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 01:29:34 AM
Beatles, Stones, Hendrix, Joplin,,the list is endless

I've been playing guitar for over 40 years and I've come up with some very, very interesting stuff whilst experiencing substances that expand consciousness.   No doubt whatsoever.

Barfly

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 27, 2015, 01:31:58 AM
I've been playing guitar for over 40 years and I've come up with some very, very interesting stuff whilst experiencing substances that expand consciousness.   No doubt whatsoever.
+1
Same, in reality i believe you get more creative, its always been in you, but some drugs make you think or play outside the box you are in.
I have recorded myself playing some pretty obscure stuff while high, some sucked, but some was damn near brilliant.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 12:35:12 AM
The only reason the Bella Haven thread still exists is because MV has a kind heart for these people, i find it laughable that they "share" coffee every morning.
Its a failed show, just rename it to the "I'm close to death, board and have no life" thread.

You are so right Mr Barfly, we're all losers that post on the Bella-Haven thread. Thanks for clueing us all in.. Your wisdom is unmatched, you should start your own show.

Prasie MV

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 01:36:13 AM
+1
Same, in reality i believe you get more creative, its always been in you, but some drugs make you think or play outside the box you are in.
I have recorded myself playing some pretty obscure stuff while high, some sucked, but some was damn near brilliant.

Same here.  Although these days I seem to come up with my best ideas in my dreams.   I wake up with a riff or chord progression fully worked out in my head.   I grab my guitar and record it quickly on an app with my phone.

xphile

Wonder if Art enjoyed his Thanksgiving roast?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 27, 2015, 01:39:08 AM
You are so right Mr Barfly, we're all losers that post on the Bella-Haven thread. Thanks for clueing us all in.. Your wisdom is unmatched, you should start your own show.

Prasie MV

You mad bro?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 12:58:38 AM
I would do it all over again, it made me a adult, and the GI bill paid for my school when my gig was up.
But i still have that disgust the way they went about it

I give thanks on this day of Thanksgiving to you, Mr Barfly for military service and all the taxpayers that paid for your education.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 27, 2015, 01:42:43 AM
I give thanks on this day of Thanksgiving to you, Mr Barfly for military service and all the taxpayers that paid for your education.

Passive aggressive level: 9.2

Barfly

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 27, 2015, 01:39:08 AM

Prasie MV
tnx, Jazz and i are discussing stating a show together.
Just a question, why is it still called Bella Haven? The show is long dead.
My assumption that MV keeps it alive is obviously because he wants to keep people happy, while in fact its ridiculous to keep it, same with the Falkie thread.
There are hundreds of thousands of forums that old farts discuss silly shit like, hey i made some coffee and bacon, you want some? and the reply is yes, its delicious.
These are people that are lonely, and have no life.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 01:46:27 AM
tnx, Jazz and i are discussing stating a show together.
Just a question, why is it still called Bella Haven? The show is long dead.
My assumption that MV keeps it alive is obviously because he wants to keep people happy, while in fact its ridiculous to keep it, same with the Falkie thread.
There are hundreds of thousands of forums that old farts discuss silly shit like, hey i made some coffee and bacon, you want some? and the reply is yes, its delicious.
Goddamn man, lighten up a little. live and let live, stuff like that.

nbirnes

Quote from: Barfly on November 27, 2015, 01:46:27 AM

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Ciardelo

I love java too! especially when I get in at the Bella-Haven :)

JamesMcDonald

Should we pass around a virtual joint?   😀

Barfly

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 27, 2015, 01:49:05 AM
Goddamn man, lighten up a little. live and let live, stuff like that.
I usually do, but when i am comforted i defend my position accordingly