• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151126 - THANKSGIVING DAY - Replay Tonight

Started by FLLFlash, November 26, 2015, 10:36:24 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 11:32:42 PM
No, you pay a premium

Can I pay you in trinkets and bobbles?  I am not a man of means.

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 11:33:42 PM
Can I pay you in trinkets and bobbles?  I am not a man of means.
Depends on the trinkets, and only Star Wars bobbles

Dick Grinder

MITD has come a long way in four months.  I listened to the test show (such as it was), and it--along with a number of other internet-imperilled episodes--left the viability of the show in question.

Art and his staff (and DMDN, presumably) have done a lot of hard work to stabilize the feed, which has allowed for the (re)build-out of an OTA affilliate network.  We listeners have a lot to be thankful for.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 11:34:57 PM
good call on demanding Star War bobbles.

FLLFlash

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 26, 2015, 11:29:18 PM
though sometimes we get a big kick out of those crazies that make no sense at all. 

:::hope you're able to alleviate that back pain Flash. Thx for opening the thread tonight.::::

After an earlier morning with the dogs followed by a few unavoidable tasks to fix stuff broken by many days running of brisk winds I was able to blissfully drift off to the land of Nod. It interrupted my sports watching, but I was grateful for the relief. I don't want to dip very deep into the pharmacy. That's for emergencies only -and- it really doesn't work. Better to keep it moving as long as possible - and then collapse. Somewhere in there I did cook dinner for Mrs. Flash. I seem to recall her saying thanks and that it was really good.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Dick Grinder on November 26, 2015, 11:36:37 PM
MITD has come a long way in four months.  I listened to the test show (such as it was), and it--along with a number of other internet-imperilled episodes--left the viability of the show in question.

Art and his staff (and DMDN, presumably) have done a lot of hard work to stabilize the feed, which has allowed for the (re)build-out of an OTA affilliate network.  We listeners have a lot to be thankful for.

Putting together a good show is a grind, Dick.

FLLFlash

Whenever I hear Art's thunder sounder on C2C I get really annoyed. Does that make me a bad person?

Dick Grinder

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 26, 2015, 11:38:32 PM

Yep.  Just have to trust your material and grind it out.

norland2424

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 26, 2015, 11:39:26 PM
Whenever I hear Art's thunder sounder on C2C I get really annoyed. Does that make me a bad person?

The fact that you still listen to c2c does make you evil tho.

JamesMcDonald

No, it makes you normal.  And their use of it is a direct attempt at trying to prove they "stole his thunder".

In short, C2C is lame.

edit:  But I have to agree with Norland.  I don't listen to "crap to crap" any more...  unless maybe Mr. Knapp does a good show.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 11:29:54 PM
I would be a high priced whore and make a fortune

I, too, have considered that a worthy pursuit were I a woman.

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 11:34:57 PM

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 26, 2015, 11:36:47 PM
good call on demanding Star War bobbles.

Doh!  I meant baubles.   I guess bobbles can be considered baubles.  ;)

Dick Grinder

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 26, 2015, 11:38:32 PM

This name is actually an homage to Mr. 19.5 himself, Richard C. Hoagland. 

Richard . . . Dick.  Hoagie . . .Grinder. 

Barfly

I had a interesting day, we had about 60 or so at the homeless shelter, thats up from last year i think we had about 40+
If the weather is bad up north the homeless come to Key West early, we had plenty food and after we got done cleaning up and ready to leave i got in a
religious argument with a catholic priest, that made my day.
For some reason religious people can't wrap their head around the fact that a atheist does charity work and are actually nice people.

Dick Grinder

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 11:42:52 PM
Doh!  I meant baubles.   I guess bobbles can be considered baubles.  ;)

If they're shiny, it's all good.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 26, 2015, 11:37:58 PM
After an earlier morning with the dogs followed by a few unavoidable tasks to fix stuff broken by many days running of brisk winds I was able to blissfully drift off to the land of Nod. It interrupted my sports watching, but I was grateful for the relief. I don't want to dip very deep into the pharmacy. That's for emergencies only -and- it really doesn't work. Better to keep it moving as long as possible - and then collapse. Somewhere in there I did cook dinner for Mrs. Flash. I seem to recall her saying thanks and that it was really good.
your a good man there taking care off all of that. Have you tried an external applications of Arnica cream /oil? http://www.herbalist-alchemist.com/category/HERBAL-OILS--OINTMENTS-6I know David, and his products are high quality.

ShayP

Quote from: Dick Grinder on November 26, 2015, 11:43:44 PM

Nice.  8)

FLLFlash

Quote from: norland2424 on November 26, 2015, 11:40:41 PM
The fact that you still listen to c2c does make you evil tho.

Only on the weekends - so hardly any Dave. Dave is base. YUCK.

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 11:45:51 PM
I would be Lisa

You should spell it Leesa to make it more whorish.  (No offence to people named Leesa)

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Dick Grinder on November 26, 2015, 11:43:44 PM

I've been listening to that guy for decades now.  He's a twisted weirdo.

Ciardelo

Did you hear Art when he was trying it out vs. the "trash cans down the stairs" sounder? I kid you not. As I remember he was going back and forth and having the audience vote. It IS "Art's sounder."

WanagoBleu

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 26, 2015, 11:41:07 PM
No, it makes you normal.  And their use of it is a direct attempt at trying to prove they "stole his thunder".

In short, C2C is lame.

edit:  But I have to agree with Norland.  I don't listen to "crap to crap" any more...  unless maybe Mr. Knapp does a good show.
George Knapp is my future ex-husband 😁💜😁. Love him. He does some great news here, and has for years.

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 11:46:57 PM
You should spell it Leesa to make it more whorish.  (No offence to people named Leesa)
I like that, the extra vowel in the name demands a premium