• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151118 - Jeffrey Scott Holland - Feral Humans - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 18, 2015, 05:00:13 PM

bateman

FLLFlash

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on November 19, 2015, 01:18:56 AM
Scatter guns only for zombies. 12 gauge 00 Buck loads only.

The item in the pic looks like .45ACP. The whole line is HP.

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 19, 2015, 01:23:26 AM
Want an argument for gun control? Do you want this idiot to have a gun? There is the only argument you need in favor of gun control
You likely think i shouldn't have guns, but im actually a fairly passive person, but I WILL SHOOT for defense.
Most of the people i know have a CCW permit and always carry, its not even talked about between us when we go out, its almost a part of clothing when you go out.

Dick Grinder

That Zombie defense has already been used by a murderer.  He was high/paranoid at the time of the incident, of course.  Killed his buddy, whom he mistook for a 'zombie'.

Quote from: Barfly on November 19, 2015, 01:29:54 AM
You likely think i shouldn't have guns, but im actually a fairly passive person, but I WILL SHOOT for defense.
Most of the people i know have a CCW permit and always carry, its not even talked about between us when we go out, its almost a part of clothing when you go out.

How do you hide your gun when you're naked?

FLLFlash

Quote from: Barfly on November 19, 2015, 01:18:57 AM
I turn my brass into rounds, i know a local guy that reloads and we trade.
He mostly does 9mm and 5.56, and thats good for my Glock and Mini14 as well as the AR

I'll find a guy like that some day and that's why I save my brass.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 19, 2015, 01:27:51 AM
Stick with us kid, you'll make it out alive.
last caller thought the CDCs release of how to survive Zombies was real? We're lost. With no hope for becoming a spec 1 civilization.

norland2424

Quote from: Barfly on November 19, 2015, 01:29:54 AM
i am pro gun and all that but its these idiots that annoy me

Barfly

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 19, 2015, 01:25:33 AM
Gun control is tighter here in Chicago than anywhere in the country.

Working great.
One of the reasons i left, as well as high taxes, corrupt government and cold winters

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 19, 2015, 01:29:36 AM
The item in the pic looks like .45ACP. The whole line is HP.
Right, And your typical zombie would keep coming for your skull, because the HP's would zing right through their rotting flesh without so much as an "arrrgghhhh"... I say both barrels, from a sawed-off, baby.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 19, 2015, 01:31:08 AM
last caller thought the CDCs release of how to survive Zombies was real? We're lost. With no hope for becoming a spec 1 civilization.
I never said it would be a good life...  :D

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on November 19, 2015, 01:32:03 AM

Yeah...because they'll fuck up.  They probably think it's like a video game.  I wouldn't want to be around those assholes whether it be at a firing range or hunting. *edit -  or a zombie apocalypse.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 19, 2015, 01:32:03 AM

the one in the sunglasses is gonna fall/get knocked back when he shoots that thing which is as big as he is

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 19, 2015, 01:30:36 AM
How do you hide your gun when you're naked?
I dont have to hide my weapons when im home, my Glock and shotgun are within reach right now

FLLFlash

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 19, 2015, 01:25:25 AM
I love Bela Fleck. I don't know, " Is that Wooten with the "SynthAxe Drumitar"?"  Is t hat a song?

That's a drum synthesizer Wooten invented, but it looks like a guitar. I have no idea what the technical details of it are.