• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151118 - Jeffrey Scott Holland - Feral Humans - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 18, 2015, 05:00:13 PM

Quote from: zeebo on November 19, 2015, 12:37:49 AM
RGG on the live thread.  My nite is complete.  Well, one more scotch, then it's complete.

Cheers, zeebo!  I'm enjoying south of the border libations tonight, but I occasionally like a wee breath of heather.  What kind of single malt is the well dressed squirrel drinking these days?

WanagoBleu

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 19, 2015, 01:03:37 AM
I'm thinking of going to Netflix and watching World War Z, again.
I need to watch it for the first time.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: xphile on November 19, 2015, 01:06:04 AM
zombie ammo is legit..i get an outdoor magazine.
Hand loading to an outdoor magazine? Hmmm...Kinky, I like it...

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 19, 2015, 01:04:51 AM
Cheers, zeebo!  I'm enjoying south of the border libations tonight, but I occasionally like a wee breath of heather.  What kind of single malt is the well dressed squirrel drinking these days?

Thank you for the inquiry good sir!  I have found a rather unique concoction, which is not quite a single malt, but not quite a blend ... it's actually a combo of three nice single malts (but with no grain filler added), so it's somewhere in between.  It's called "Monkey Shoulder".  Tasty, smooth, and reasonably priced for those cost-conscious squirrels and/or humans.

Barfly

It seems the guests bio's on Arts page always turn to something completely different from the bio.

Rix Gins

It seems like every call since Jaz is a bunch of dudes comin' down from the hills to plunk their last dime in the pay phone and talk to that there Art fella.

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 19, 2015, 01:09:31 AM
It seems like every call since Jaz is a bunch of dudes comin' down from the hills to plunk their last dime in the pay phone and talk to that there Art fella.

Jaz ruins all

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Barfly on November 19, 2015, 01:08:15 AM
It seems the guests bio's on Arts page always turn to something completely different from the bio.
Bio Hazard.
12 Gauge.
Double tap. Dammit.

Barfly

Quote from: norland2424 on November 19, 2015, 01:06:56 AM
the next drunk redneck chick im sure will be you hahaha
I would take 10 redneck chicks over any supermodel, most redneck chicks have removable teeth ;)

FLLFlash

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 19, 2015, 01:00:13 AM
I love Bela Fleck! Need to pull out a CD for a listen......

Love the Flecktones. Is that Wooten with the "SynthAxe Drumitar"?

lonevoice

Art's guest is punking him and most of the callers are too.  Art's rolling with it; he was born to fly by the seat of his pants.  Great radio!