• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151013 - Dr. Barry Taff - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 13, 2015, 06:29:15 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 13, 2015, 10:13:01 PM
I definitely feel like Art has gotten more comfortable and into a groove recently.  Everything is starting to gel.  Good stuff!

Totally feels that way. I listened to the Talkers podcast today, Art sounded great and ready to rock it.

trostol

"Heck, my grandma used to spin yarns about a spectral locomotive that would rocket past the farm where she grew up!"

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 13, 2015, 10:10:35 PM
+1

I just randomly flipped on that other guys show the other night and my ears were treated to a tweety bird song about the "highest rated late night show" reportage, one does wonder if he repeats that just in case anybody might have forgot about it.

Weirdoradio

Guest sounds like he is sitting properly, his USB seems good. Engaged. This could be quite good.

Justme

Quote from: trostol on October 13, 2015, 10:15:36 PM
"Heck, my grandma used to spin yarns about a spectral locomotive that would rocket past the farm where she grew up!"

They talk about that in the San Luis Valley here in Colorado

Crapphazzard

let me know if im close...not familiar with osom.....so hoagie basically made one of his employees a complete slave and basically degraded him on live radio?? i dont think im even in the ball park lol

Weirdoradio

I love Arts philosophy about his guests.

LETS TALK YOU AND BASIAGO, BELL.

Sean92008

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 13, 2015, 10:14:06 PM
Apparently he's starting up a show of his own.  I can't imagine 3 or 4 hours of Leo mispronouncing things but that's what he's doing.

I'll believe it when Asscrap does it.

He's hoping that we'll forget, huh?

I strongly doubt we'll ever hear from Leo again. He went off to start his own radio show with hookers and blackjack.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: QuantumMystics on October 13, 2015, 10:25:19 PM
Fakery, the yellow brick road to riches!

That's the kind of gif that makes me proud to be a Canadian.   ;D

Weirdoradio

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 13, 2015, 10:25:18 PM
I strongly doubt we'll ever hear from Leo again. He went off to start his own radio show with hookers and blackjack.

I know you meant it as an insult but a radio show centered around live gambling and ladies of the night would be something Im into.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Catsmile on October 13, 2015, 10:23:05 PM
"... and thats a really big butt, doctor."

Trying to figure out if that is the most awesome thing I've ever seen, or not.

AppealPlay

Uh huh.  Easy to do?  He can't stop doing it?  Cool.  Go take James Randi's million dollars then.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 13, 2015, 10:28:07 PM
Trying to figure out if that is the most awesome thing I've ever seen, or not.
Hi there Aldous!  Wazzup mang?

Weirdoradio

A cliffhangeR based around a man's bladder. That's a new one.

AppealPlay

Amy does a much better job than Leo did.  Even so, I'm all for scrapping the news altogether.  Sell some ads or something.