• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

Pumamama

Quote from: Spinner on August 26, 2015, 12:49:07 AM
Obviously someone(s) has lied about the case and people have been trying to distort and confuse the facts. It's trite, but the details are important.

Why are people so averse to hearing the truth?

Fear.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: castromiller on August 26, 2015, 12:47:21 AM
If any of this bitching is an indicator these conventions must turn into steel cage death matches where Nick Pope fights Peter Robbins with barbed wire wrapped around his fists.
I'd pay to see that!

RoseGirl

Quote from: Spinner on August 26, 2015, 12:49:07 AM
Obviously someone(s) has lied about the case and people have been trying to distort and confuse the facts. It's trite, but the details are important.

Why are people so averse to hearing the truth?

Totally agree. Disinformation is best exposed, in my opinion.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 26, 2015, 12:47:07 AM
What Art needs to do is interview the experiencers and leave the researchers/authors out of it.
YES😀

PrairieGhost

So he doesn't even know anything about the case that he's in a chicken fight with Pope and the General about? I mean WTF?

Wow, came in late to the show tonight. It seems like a fight. The guest must have pushed something insane to piss off Art callers. This is awesome. I can't wait for the archive now...

littlechris

Quote from: bstuart on August 26, 2015, 12:49:33 AM

LOL, cool!!!

Can someone make a t-shirt of that? lol

Saucy, does RCH have an online store yet to buy merchandise?

-

We are listening to this guest's soul being ripped out of his body live on the air.

ShayP

Book in week and a half.  I'm sorry...boo hoo....

castromiller

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 26, 2015, 12:49:26 AM
NO THERE WAS THREE ALIEN BODIES, NOT TWO!!! BITCH!!!

Toward the end of the fight Stanton Friedman should emerge dressed like Mankind Mick Foley and throw some dudes through a table.

Pumamama

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 26, 2015, 12:51:31 AM
THIS IS WHY ART IS THE KING!!!!!!!!
When the dust settles, think about the host's responsibility. Not Art's best work.

Crapphazzard

This guy is getting ripped apart and I love it haahahahaa thanks Art

coaster

Sure, its immature to air your dirty laundry on the air, but I think its not right that art is letting callers shit on him. The guy apologized for bringing it up. Move the hell on.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 26, 2015, 12:52:19 AM
We are listening to this guest's soul being ripped out of his body live on the air.

and its great  ;D

zeebo

Quote from: Pumamama on August 26, 2015, 12:45:34 AM
Art let us down, not just Robbins. Art doesn't seem to know the case, which is galling.

Fair point but I can kinda give him some slack on this.  Over all the years some of the stories stuck and some didn't I s'pose.  I think he's just kinda winging it these days.  And the guest, for all his blabbering, did an awful job explaining the important parts of the story (focusing instead on some personal grudge).

pate

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 26, 2015, 12:48:01 AM
Stop. Just stop. Damn. The whining!!!!!

What was that beer called back in the 1890s?  Two dogs?

I dunno, but the labial motto was "No Whinging," or somesuch...

trostol

maybe..but he did say he would talk about other things..whether or not he did or was given a chance..who knows

WOTR

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on August 26, 2015, 12:51:59 AM
Wow, came in late to the show tonight. It seems like a fight. The guest must have pushed something insane to piss off Art callers. This is awesome. I can't wait for the archive now...
Peter Robbins will never want to experience open lines again... He may only do Coast interviews from here on in.

pate

*Boing*

Mourning Wood Fairy has arrived...

Chronaut

Quote from: Manx on August 26, 2015, 12:48:47 AM
yeah

It's true he might have been wronged by these guys but he could have just made the point, challeneged the fact that he was barred from talking and then got on with more interesting topics
*Exactly*  This case is a mind-blower, with physical traces, multiple American military witnesses, incomprehensible technology, a nuclear weapons base, and I think testimony about radar confirmation too if I recall correctly...we got to hear about none of it...so disappointing.  "The case is more important than your personal issues Peter!"

Jocko Johnson

Petey is just a beaten man. That's  his wife calling now.

Bradsmith313

I think Mrs. Robbins just called in . . . .